Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
Is that a gifted stay she got, why if u have a big following u are treated different, also abit strange taking a six year old to Lewis capaldi concert

nadinext

Are they living together yet, or do they intend to when the baby arrives? Haven't caught up with her in a while

Snowjoke

VIP Member
I don’t think she would be getting half her mortgage paid for her cos she works part time hours. She might be able to claim more this way for being a single parent though 🙈😳

LittleRayOfSunshine

It’s quit obvious Ciara has suffered from an eating disorder as she has spoke about it before and referenced “falling back into bad habits”
She has suffered from an eating disorder before yes, so she says anyway. But... she said there that she's fine it's just she's grabbing shit food that doesn't agree with her. Also says she 'has not done anything wrong', so what are we to believe?

If you're saying that we can't believe the words that are coming out of her mouth, I'll agree with that one hundred percent.

LittleRayOfSunshine

This is the start of it now, she barely spent a weekend with the first child, the new baby will be the same.

Whoever asked her out tonight though will have seen her videos earlier moaning about going out and saying that she really didn't want to. What a cow.

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
She has a lovely figure but definitely has an issue with food.

I think she alluded to it before at one point, how she used to be sick after she ate? Perhaps I am wrong but I recall her saying something along those lines.