Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an entitled mare..greeting cause she can’t get her ring resized on Boxing Day, slagging off the sales assistant just out trying to earn a living. She strikes me as such a “mean girl” that baby voice she puts on doesn’t disguise how nasty she can be.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Poor Treston will have a lot to listen to!
Shes not 100% happy at engagement being on Christmas day. Ring must be from H Samuels perhaps? Very entitled thinking it should all be sortable on boxing day. That childish voice is hard to listen to 🙉

Reactions: 5
Coloured stone diamond rings and filter to blue and it's halo shaped white gold

Reactions: 1
She thinks he emptied his wallet . Yeah sure ! He’s paying monthly . Wonder did she inform universal credit he moved in. I cannot stand her ! She’s so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She thinks he emptied his wallet . Yeah sure ! He’s paying monthly . Wonder did she inform universal credit he moved in. I cannot stand her ! She’s so fake
So full of her own self importance, engagement rings are an entirely personal thing but Jesus I thought he spent 1000s..my husband must really love me🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How much was it?

Not that it matters; mine was genuinely about £200 from H Samuel 27 years ago.. I still wear it daily, money never appealed to me, I picked the ring I loved and knew my (tradie) boyfriend could afford.

So, am I following this right? They returned her ring and got a refund then ordered it in another size at the sale price?

Is that right?

Reactions: 2
How much was it?

Not that it matters; mine was genuinely about £200 from H Samuel 27 years ago.. I still wear it daily, money never appealed to me, I picked the ring I loved and knew my (tradie) boyfriend could afford.

So, am I following this right? They returned her ring and got a refund then ordered it in another size at the sale price?

Is that right?
https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/emmy-london-18ct-white-gold-aquamarine-010ct-diamond-ring/p/V-4578201 this looks like it. The blue is very random, I wonder is it because of the baby boy or had they discussed a blue ring 🤔 also would her fingers not be a little swollen now with being pregnant?

Such an entitled mare..greeting cause she can’t get her ring resized on Boxing Day, slagging off the sales assistant just out trying to earn a living. She strikes me as such a “mean girl” that baby voice she puts on doesn’t disguise how nasty she can be.
Wow, I can't believe her behaviour over this ring. Who in the duck does she think this is. She is as nasty as they came.

Reactions: 5
To me she didn't even seem that happy about the engagement either, just the vibe I got from her stories yesterday

Reactions: 3
I say she wanted a flashier ring and a big whole thing not done on christmas day. I couldnt believe she googled the ring price and even said too she wanted to know how much he spent on her. How he finds that normal behaviour is beyond me. Dont think shes too friendly with that dietstarts girl either anymore. I say she will find it hard to get a bridesmaid she doesnt have friends. Even those shes “friendly” with arent that close to her. Says a lot when she can’t maintain friendships.

She said she told Treston not to propose on Christmas Day or maybe her Birthday. Says he chose Christmas Day as he knew she wouldnt be expecting it. Which all makes me think its not as great as she thought it was going to be in her head🤯
As for driving to hospital because her eyesight wasnt the best...thats crazy from do many angles🙈
---
I say she wanted a flashier ring and a big whole thing not done on christmas day. I couldnt believe she googled the ring price and even said too she wanted to know how much he spent on her. How he finds that normal behaviour is beyond me. Dont think shes too friendly with that dietstarts girl either anymore. I say she will find it hard to get a bridesmaid she doesnt have friends. Even those shes “friendly” with arent that close to her. Says a lot when she can’t maintain friendships.
Was thinking that too...maybe the Nicoles and Jasons are only drinking buddies🤔🍷🍷🍷

Reactions: 1
Genuine question but can u eat runny eggs while pregnant?
As long as they have the lion stamp then it’s perfectly safe.. they’re guaranteed to be salmonella free - if they’re from backyard chickens then it’s probably better to air on the side of caution