Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right enough how does she have the neck to act like that towards a business? No matter how unhappy I was with a service I would never conduct myself like that. There’s ways to go about things and acting like a witch is not one of them. I sense a social media break coming soon for her

Reactions: 3
Right enough how does she have the neck to act like that towards a business? No matter how unhappy I was with a service I would never conduct myself like that. There’s ways to go about things and acting like a witch is not one of them. I sense a social media break coming soon for her
Shes a bloody disgrace, there is something badly wrong with that girl as well as being a spoilt witch, the badness is oozing out of her

Reactions: 8
What happened, gutted I missed it all 😭😂
She put up a video slating her local car company because they wanted to charge her £150 to fix something silly on her car. Then an employee messaged her basically saying she was out of order and unfollowing her. Ciara shared it all and more or less said ‘they watched my stories and said nothing’ confirming she was just doing it for a freebie

Reactions: 2
She had her breast appt today. Who would take a photo of themselves in the hospital gown?

Shes not saying a name because the person didnt work there. If u realised the person never acc stated they worked there SHE said they did. The person just said they have over 50 stores etc. shes trying to act the hero now because those story views are people cant coping with her

Is she away to have the baby? She’s quiet, not like her 🙄
Aw she won’t be quiet for long, she will be the first person living in Omagh to have a baby😝 she will be fecking hard to stick (more than usual) dose that she is

• Sick
I duno how treston sticks her. What’s the age gap between them? She looks so old compared to him

Reactions: 1
She wants an loads of people to write to her so she can put up “not having the baby yet needed a break thanks for checking in” yada yada yawn

She just wants to build suspense so she can post a photo of the baby’s foot when it’s born #sneakpeek

Reactions: 1