Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think shes reading tattle and realising a good majority cant believe the way she went on. J think shes trying to cover over by saying all this tit. It will last a few days and then back to normality. I agree she will try and get freebies now lol

Reactions: 3
Are they living together yet, or do they intend to when the baby arrives? Haven't caught up with her in a while

Im so embarrassed she put up that receipt about going back to get the ring on sale. Talk about scrounging

Reactions: 6
Would it not be in order to get the ring made smaller so it doesnt constantly move?
Thank sure would annoy the life outta me🤣🤣🤣

Naw, she just ordered it in the smallest size.

She mustn't realise she can get it made even smaller (for a cost, which she won't want to pay...)

Santer.

Reactions: 2
That must be it! Maybe hoping for a freebie from some other jewellers...not H Samuel cos shes never told us where it came from🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Ano. Would you *ever* put the receipt of your engagement ring online for all to see?

Reactions: 3
I felt awful for T
Imagine sharing the receipt
he could have told her no or told her to delete it. I dont, i think he feeds into her. A while back she was saying she was making herself sick on purpose and she was pregnant, yet he did nothing or said nothing. I think he lets her away with it all, she knows it and it will be like that sort of relationship. I wouldnt be surprised if he in babysitting and she goes back to her nights out. This will be a wake up call as she never really raised clara rose, her parents did.

Reactions: 4
he could have told her no or told her to delete it. I dont, i think he feeds into her. A while back she was saying she was making herself sick on purpose and she was pregnant, yet he did nothing or said nothing. I think he lets her away with it all, she knows it and it will be like that sort of relationship. I wouldnt be surprised if he in babysitting and she goes back to her nights out. This will be a wake up call as she never really raised clara rose, her parents did.

I'd say you're spot on!

He's a walkover and she's wearing big boots.

I can't imagine how his family must feel watching half her stories (as the mother of a son myself, I'd be warning him off her) she makes out that he is so lucky to have her, when I'd say it's the other way around, he seems to be decent (apart from letting her take control)

I wouldnt be surprised if he in babysitting and she goes back to her nights out. This will be a wake up call as she never really raised clara rose, her parents did.
Treston will 100% be babysitting while Ciara goes back on the lash with that group of eejits she used to be with every weekend. It'll be like the way she was before she got pregnant - obnoxious attention-seeking behaviour in pubs and clubs all weekend with no sign of a child about her.

Reactions: 1
Treston will 100% be babysitting while Ciara goes back on the lash with that group of eejits she used to be with every weekend. It'll be like the way she was before she got pregnant - obnoxious attention-seeking behaviour in pubs and clubs all weekend with no sign of a child about her.
Hard to know if she’s as close with them anymore they were all out without her over Xmas she wouldn’t have liked that lol

Hard to know if she’s as close with them anymore they were all out without her over Xmas she wouldn’t have liked that lol
there never with her anymore- any of them. You can still have friend’s pregnant so it shows a lot. I think all will be forgiven though when the baby comes because she needs party friends.

Even DSOM used to tag her a lot, haven't seen that in ages.
Honestly with her spoilt behaviour since getting engaged, would you want to be associated with that sort of toxic personality.
---
Also both girls used to go to Chalk CrossFit gym…don’t see either at it now at all. Both are great at starting something but not staying consistent

Reactions: 4