Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well the real Ciara is really showing her true colours now isn’t she 😂

Reactions: 2
If Treston was my brother I’d be telling him to call it off! I get that she’s disappointed but she’s behaving like a spoilt child - I’m sure he feels awful about the whole thing now. Her engagement has been taken away from her? Catch yourself on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the vibe that she hates the ring 😂
Me too!!! Wouldnt surprise me if she takes the refund and goes to influencers fav Jack Murphys and gets a discount there.
Feel sorry for Treston...he must be feeling like he can do nothing right.
Reminds me of when Jack organised for Sinead Heg to go to Dingle. She announced loudly to the world that it wasnt done right....that relationship soon ended and Jack managed to escape. Pity now theres a little baby involved. Trestons escape wont be so easy.

Reactions: 7
She says there she wants him to redo the proposal. Imagine telling everyone that you're disappointed with the way he proposed. 🫨

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I dont feel sorry for him, hes accepting that behaviour and normalising/rationalising it. How his family or friends arent taken him aside is shocking. It is beyond me that she is talking like that and thinking it’s acceptable.

Reactions: 5
She looks like such a spoilt madam.

God love the woman in the jewellers shop. Imagine her slagging you off to thousands of followers.

And she saw someone with a curry so she had to get a curry....she's a spoilt cheeky little witch.

But like someone says, Treston knows rightly what he's getting in to.

Reactions: 4
She hates the timing of the proposal. I’d say she wanted this time to be all about the pregnancy, ‘look at me and my bump…’ This will lead up to the birth announcement, baby name etc. Then she probs wanted to lose baby weight (not that she has to) and when the baby fuss has died down… I’m engaged!!! It just wasn’t instagramable enough for her and that is bleeping sad. ☹

I honestly do think she misses being free and single and out partying like she used to do just that feeling am getting from her this last while and i don't think she is as into him as he is her

Someone needs to pull him aside & have a word. Bringing a baby into this already messed up world is no reason to get engaged to the mother of your child. Maybe back in the day that’s how it had to be done but not now in 2023. Spare that poor child from witnessing that relationship with both their parents.
She is so ungrateful and does not deserve him, whether he’s accepting behaviour or not, he’s someone’s son, someone’s brother and friend who I’m sure is loved very much.

Reactions: 4
She is excusing her bad behaviour by saying aw “pregnancy”. Then it will be postpartum. Then it will be the stress of the “wedding” and then it will be something else. He will chalk everything up to that and she is getting a easy ride. This is just her personality. A mean girl. Shame really he doesnt see it but if his friends dont point it out nothing anyone can do.

Reactions: 1
She’s becoming more insufferable as the days go on. Also, you could fit a whole hand up them nostrils of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's being such an utter bleep about all this.

How did someone in a shop ruin her engagement?

I'd tell her just to forget about it at this stage!!
---
It's all about how much he loves her, she hasn't said she loves him.

She's so immature.

And she looks like she's had her lips done, or is that just me?

Last edited:
Omg I can’t cope anymore I haven’t stopped thinking about these stories, what an ungrateful cow!!!
Seriously I’m shook at how spoilt she’s been. Crying cos she couldn’t get her ring Boxing Day, what odds about the ring you’re engaged to the man you supposedly love with all your heart Youl get the ring eventually! I was so close to messaging her and telling her to wise up!

Reactions: 7
Omg I can’t cope anymore I haven’t stopped thinking about these stories, what an ungrateful cow!!!
Seriously I’m shook at how spoilt she’s been. Crying cos she couldn’t get her ring Boxing Day, what odds about the ring you’re engaged to the man you supposedly love with all your heart Youl get the ring eventually! I was so close to messaging her and telling her to wise up!
I am almost sure I defended her a few pages back, and I take it all back, what a selfish childish immature b%#£h. The last few days her behavior has been appalling , she’s trying to dig back this evening, too little too late. Hope he sees sense before the wedding.

Reactions: 6
She's being such an utter bleep about all this.

How did someone in a shop ruin her engagement?

I'd tell her just to forget about it at this stage!!
---
It's all about how much he loves her, she hasn't said she loves him.

She's so immature.

And she looks like she's had her lips done, or is that just me?
I’d say her lips have gotten bigger with pregnancy maybe or maybe she has just got them done they are defo more full but I doubt anyone would give her lip filler at 30 weeks pregnant or whatever she is.
I am so cross at those stories 😂

I think she has just retold her "love story" in the hope that H Samuel will fall for it and gift the wedding rings and more.

Reactions: 2