Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieray

Chatty Member
Free breakfast for her and Clara rose and I do believe I heard trestons voice in the background. Copper tap would wanna watch themselves, people in omagh are struggling and they're giving out free meals to dickheads. Personally puts me off going back as she's been gifted there so many times now. My sister and I were gonna go for breakfast this week but nah we will go elsewhere.

Reactions: 5
Ugh I've felt sorry for her the past couple of days.
She's got a lovely figure and she's so down on herself about her body, it's not right you know.
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. I've never seen anyone that talks so much about being 'a ride' etc. If she was down on herself why would she be posting pictures online of her in her underwear, dresses etc. I personally wouldn't dream of it!

holla87

That fucking fake posh downton voice they’ve both been putting on. Grow the fuck up. The Omagh circle of Insta airheads are getting more and more vacuous by the day.

• Haha

hanmcb

I dont feel sorry for him, hes accepting that behaviour and normalising/rationalising it. How his family or friends arent taken him aside is shocking. It is beyond me that she is talking like that and thinking it’s acceptable.

martha82

Chatty Member
She is very smug sitting in the cinema 😅 I know it’s each to their own but I couldn’t not leave my baby after a week. I would have no notion of leaving it.

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
She's being such an utter cunt about all this.

How did someone in a shop ruin her engagement?

I'd tell her just to forget about it at this stage!!
---
It's all about how much he loves her, she hasn't said she loves him.

She's so immature.

And she looks like she's had her lips done, or is that just me?

Last edited:

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
I honestly do think she misses being free and single and out partying like she used to do just that feeling am getting from her this last while and i don't think she is as into him as he is her

Instagrammer14

Chatty Member
Clara Rose vomiting last night. Ciara sends her to school this morning 🤦‍♀️ am I the only person who listens to the 48 hour rule so we don't make other kids sick 🤷

Reactions: 4
Ciara's episode today ringing the police on a van driver reminded me of the walking group she set up then promptly forgot about (she gained a few thousand followers though so it's job was done)

• Haha

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
Someone needs to pull him aside & have a word. Bringing a baby into this already messed up world is no reason to get engaged to the mother of your child. Maybe back in the day that’s how it had to be done but not now in 2023. Spare that poor child from witnessing that relationship with both their parents.
She is so ungrateful and does not deserve him, whether he’s accepting behaviour or not, he’s someone’s son, someone’s brother and friend who I’m sure is loved very much.

hanmcb

I couldnt imagine leaving my 4 week old for a night out. I am a mother of three and each time just wanted to spend time with my babies. There both really immature and she thinks shes the it girl. Sad- he is just as bad

delided

I wonder did she inform universal credit her boyfriend stays there every night of the week.

• Haha
  • Wow
I couldn't imagine a worse night out than being along with those two. Phone in their faces all night videoing everything and posing for cringe pictures. They have the mental age of 12 year olds. Embarrassing