Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about her good friend diet starts Monday? I don’’t know what to think at times with her..
Oh I deleted her she’s ago she’s a bloody dose, imagine taking weight loss tips from someone who can’t loose weight themselves and pay her as well!! Some people are bonkers

Reactions: 2
Oh I deleted her she’s ago she’s a bloody dose, imagine taking weight loss tips from someone who can’t loose weight themselves and pay her as well!! Some people are bonkers
That’s what I was trying to say in a round about way! Lol
Yes, set up an accountability page but surely shes not a PT? I fell into a trap a few years ago when she was promoting a fella for online training (go figure) a pure pyramid scheme and all he wanted was his £999 for 100 days, thankfully I grew sense and didn’t end up going with him, but was looking this morning and shes now a pt herself? Strange…..

They both say there pts and all but all they do is promote bad eating habits and unheallthy lifestyles. I find it odd people like them or listen to them. Her whole thing now is going to be pregnancy the whole time. I think there farces.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel so annoyed 😡 I watched her announcement video and cried multiple times that day. Sadly we recently experienced a devastating loss 💔 but when I watched her announcement video I was genuinely so happy for her. I would never begrudge anyone that joy regardless of our hurt and loss. BUT see when I watched her Q&A I was so so angry!! She might as well have just came out and said she didn’t want it to happen! Saying about thinking a few times about going to the chemist to get the morning after pill!! I can’t tell you how much that has angered and upset me! P.s this post isn’t for sympathy (our time will come 🙏🏼) but just the sheer ignorance on her part has infuriated me 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel so annoyed 😡 I watched her announcement video and cried multiple times that day. Sadly we recently experienced a devastating loss 💔 but when I watched her announcement video I was genuinely so happy for her. I would never begrudge anyone that joy regardless of our hurt and loss. BUT see when I watched her Q&A I was so so angry!! She might as well have just came out and said she didn’t want it to happen! Saying about thinking a few times about going to the chemist to get the morning after pill!! I can’t tell you how much that has angered and upset me! P.s this post isn’t for sympathy (our time will come 🙏🏼) but just the sheer ignorance on her part has infuriated me 🤬
Sorry I do empathise with you on your loss, I know all too well what’s it’s like myself but she’s allowed to speak about her experience and her feelings. Getting the morning after pill isn’t a bad thing and definitely better than bringing an unwanted child into the world (even though she is obviously happy with her decision now). I don’t understand why that would make you angry?

Sorry I do empathise with you on your loss, I know all too well what’s it’s like myself but she’s allowed to speak about her experience and her feelings. Getting the morning after pill isn’t a bad thing and definitely better than bringing an unwanted child into the world (even though she is obviously happy with her decision now). I don’t understand why that would make you angry?
Of course she can talk about her experience. But I think when people have a following on social media they need to be mindful of their followers. And I totally agree the morning after pill is absolutely fine to prevent unwanted pregnancies but I personally don’t think that should be broadcast when you are actually pregnant. I’m sorry you have experienced loss too ❤ maybe it just hit me harder as I see it as someone saying they didn’t want to have something they have been blessed with and you would do anything to have it 🫶🏼

• Heart
Shes 13 weeks and holding herself like that already. She is such a dose. Like omg personality trait now for the next year

Reactions: 5
Driving along with her daughter in the car, Ciara dancing and singing into her phone not looking at the road, soo dangerous 🤬🤬,

Reactions: 1
Driving along with her daughter in the car, Ciara dancing and singing into her phone not looking at the road, soo dangerous 🤬🤬,
Seen this!! Irresponsible.... dangerous....possibly illegal....but sure....

Just back on to get freebies.....'sponsor my unexpected pregnancy'.......Makes a change from the drunken scut posts I guess....

I wish she wouldn't be on her phone when she's driving 😔 I see so many onfluencers doing it at the minute, it's just so dangerous.

She made it very obvious she didn't want to be pregnant, so frustrating for the 1s that would give the world to be pregnant like myself.

I can't with her today. I blow hot and cold with ciara, I want to like her as I think she's a nice girl below the Instagram show off stuff.

But at times she has the personality of a 13 year old.

And the face on her when she said a man was looking at her in the car park - is it any wonder??

Her sandwich looked good though 😄👌

Shes actually really not a nice girl but everyone can make up there mind. I think shes promoting this baby so much to get freebies which is a bit of a turn off. Theres something off with her and i dont mean that cheekily - like shes up and down allways

Reactions: 4
Shes actually really not a nice girl but everyone can make up there mind. I think shes promoting this baby so much to get freebies which is a bit of a turn off. Theres something off with her and i dont mean that cheekily - like shes up and down allways
Spill. Do you know something ? Lol. What makes you say she’s really not a nice girl

In fairness to her I have met her a few times through work and she was genuinely lovely. I then met her in a social setting and she was the same, really friendly and chatting away.

I feel bad saying things about her even though she’s so up and down I really think there’s deeper issues with her🫣 as someone said above she does go on like a 13 year old

This one has a nasty streak a mile wide.

Lazy, spoilt and selfish too. But anyone that watches her stories could tell you that lol she doesn't actually hide it

The McDonald's order yesterday - chicken wings, loaded fries, normal fries, double decker burger, and TWO other burgers as well, all for herself lmao 🤣