Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I cannot believe she accepted a gifted box of free food. That is utterly despicable. She is incredibly wealthy, living in utter comfort in her massive London house. How on earth can she think it’s ok that she accepts free food when people are so finically challenged at the moment.

This is the epitome of greed, and the sign that she is a total spoilt brat.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

pinkrobot

VIP Member
So today a whole load of soft focus Elemis ads. Who spends £239 on products just for their ’morning routine’. Obvious not Chloe in her hashtag gifted world. Literally lost for words at how utterly out of touch and greedy they are. And shame on Elemis. If they have products to donate then STOP giving them to vapid wealthy women of Instagram and donate them to NHS staff, supermarket staff etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

petitspois

VIP Member
Looks like she gets up, fusses about then drops one child off at school.
Comes home, tries on clothes, gets involved in a minuscule drama that she blows up into something huge.
Walks dog.
Naps.
Paints a wall.
Tries to flog us some shit we don’t need, rinse and repeat.
All the while her poor Mum is looking after a house and a family.

• Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
Of course it’s for the likes..and she’s got them!
Doesn't she just love herself though?🙄 She's like a little pampered princess. I bet whilst she's flaunting about wearing next to nothing and eye fucking herself her poor mother will be cleaning the house and doing some gardening🙄

• Haha

FakeNews

These kind of posts always make me laugh - the classic attention-seeking 'I'm going through some terrible things' posts complete with melodramatic quiver of the lip and a waft of smelling salts. If you don't want to draw attention to the fact you're 'struggling with things you can't share on here' then simply don't. Either go quiet and take some time to work through it, or stick pictures up of flowers, clouds, your shoes, your children's little fingernail. Write about the weather, about the state of next door's lawn, about a smoothie you had last June. It's far easier to pretend all is well from behind your computer screen than it is in an office, you silly, vacuous, pathetic woman. Life is incredibly easy for the likes of the Chloes of this world, and to draw attention to the fact that things are less than 100% perky and complain how hard it is that you have to keep going when you can't share what it is - well, I'm sorry, but it screams of narcissism at its very best. While of course, I genuinely hope she's not dealing with anything hideous like cancer, a friend dying, bankruptcy, a deeply unhappy child, marriage falling part, I do resent her letting us all know that it's ten times harder for her to cope with because she's online.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Her mum has had a nasty fall whilst carrying washing at Chloe's house and Chloe has left her at home to go to a pedicure. She is genuinely sitting in her car going on about her poor mum and how her bones aren't as good and how she feels so bad for her but she has left her with ibuprofen and her Chloe's kids for company.

Is her mum the live in servant or something? Genuinely gobsmacked.

• Wow
  • Angry

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
She‘s the strangest character - portraying a life of idleness - lounging on the sofa, going to bed at 8pm, lounging on the bed, preening herself in front of a mirror, admiring herself in her gym gear, simpering over her dog. Surely she must want more from life than to be seen as a woman who seemingly revels in finding so much of life challenge - constantly mislaying things, messing up appointments, buying her children birthday gifts at the last minute, forgetting school stuff, the list is endless. Fixated on her size and uses all then filters to pretend she’s flawless skin. Everything is me, me, me.

Nothing to show she’s a strong woman with interests and goals in life, other than admiring herself.

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
So Princess Prissie Pants has made it to Dorset where she is going to stay for a month with her kids and her Slave/mother.

it was a milestone for Chlo because she drove on the motorway herself, which she never does. What an absolute trooper she is, driving three hours for a months holiday in her luxury care. Give that woman a bed to lay down on and please, Chuck in a huffed pedicure too. She must be exhausted

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
This week the pampered princess has been gifted a huge parcel of products to do a pedicure at home.

Then went for a £85 gifted pedicure the following day (of course) whilst leaving her mum looking after her kids having had a fall.

Bought a leopard print bikini that she says was too small, but clearly still affiliate linked it and needed to show us her fake tits bursting out of it.

Oh and then some other fake bollocks about ‘keeping it real’ with her size 6 stomach of which she has completed 4 Barre (gifted) classes on this week.

Chuck in a bit of gifted Sweaty Betty, cheap crap links from amazon, few hours of lying down exhausted and she’s done

Loving your work Princess Chloe

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm going to have to stop watching. She makes me so mad. They were going to go to the pub for Christmas Day but without mum :mad:. They were going to bring her back a takeaway to eat on her own. Now with tier three they can't got to the pub and it's "too late" to consider cooking at home. So they're just having snacks. All this stuff all year round about "making memories" and then Christmas dinner is cheese and crackers. There are three adults and two teenagers in that house. You can rustle up a nice dinner in minutes with that number of hands. Roast a chicken and peel some veg and create something lovely and memorable. For your kids and their granny. Even if your prefer tiny snacks Chlo.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
How cringeworthy, Princess dressed up to celebrate Glastonbury.
Chloe - what you are and what you represent is everything that Glastonbury despises.

• Haha

tcaketess

Hi - that was me that left that comment. I am really disappointed how some big influencers haven’t called to task the behaviours of some brands in what is now a huge issue for the high street - Top shop sacked lots of their employees on what’s app at lockdown

• Wow

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
It really does exhaust her though (holds hand to forehead). Imagine if she had a real, actual job. Any little thing and she has to have a lie down!

What did you do to get blocked?🤣
Very little actually, she was moaning about people being ‘mean’. So I mentioned that if you are on insta 24/7 sharing all of your life you have to take a bit of criticism Every now and then. That was it! She called me a bored bitchy housewife! She got the bored and housewife bit wrong!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Libertine

VIP Member
She’s definitely changed recently...or maybe she’s always been this boring, beggy & vacuous but because I don’t follow her now it’s more obvious when I “hop onto stories” to see what she’s up to 🤔
I followed her right at the beginning when she had a handful of followers and was very nervous about taking photos in public. She seemed privileged but lovely, with a good eye for putting together stylish outfits with high street items.

I watched her morph into this complete madam. I unfollowed her after she had a huge strop on stories when someone qualified gently offered her some advice. All the undisclosed and stealth advertising was really annoying me too.

I suspect she’s always been high maintenance and vain, but was initially better at hiding it and Influencer life has exacerbated it.

FakeNews

Jesus H Christ. Watch her stories. Complaining about the children being back at school and having to catch buses and how it means it now eats into her day more. Apparently it's all too much for her to cope with, especially after 'two very tricky weeks' as she strolls through her upmarket leafy suburb wearing her gifted clothes, before going home to Teddy where her mum will be on hand to soothe her brow before she strips off for barre class.

Words defy me.

• Haha

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t you just love to be Chloe’s friend 🤔 first she slagged off their crappy wifi & now their garden design! She’s also turned into one of those dog owners who thinks just because you have a dog, everyone else should love it too 🙄 Grow up Chloé, you’re a 40+ year old woman behaving like an 8 year old.

• Heart
  • Wow
Her post on stories today brought me close to tears - of anger. She claims to have sent one hamper of beauty goodies to a teacher somewhere. But becuase she hasn't apparently been thanked, she put up a message saying 'please let me know my lovely gift arrived safely as I haven't heard!' - give or take. Not only did she tell us she had done it, but used this as a reminder to tell us again. She should be quietly sending a dozen parcels a day to essential workers/women in refuges etc. Given what she recieves. And not expecting public thanks for it. I was genuinely horrified that she would do that.

• Heart

FakeNews

Hilarious - the post on her grid is all about how she's been a 'really busy bee' - a long dog walk, painted a wall, drove to collect a coat and went to the Post Office. I'd love her to walk a mile in someone else's shoes... try getting up early to get children up, dressed and out the door, school run, then race to work, put in a full 8-9 hour shift, then go home via childminder/afterschool club to collect kids, grab food shopping, sort dinner and any kids' activities, homework/read stories, kids to bed, put on laundry, clean the bathroom, make the packed lunches, collapse into bed. And repeat.

All her sycophants are fawning over her 'super productive' day while looking great. I may vomit.

Reactions: 13

Dizzy

VIP Member
Did anyone see a few days ago that she posted something from Topshop and someone commented on Topshop's poor treatment of employees during the Covid crisis? She basically replied with "sorry you feel like this but I do work with Topshop" which translates as "Topshop gives me loads of free clothes and I make shit loads on their swipe ups so fuck you". Classy Chloe, real classy.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13