Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing a Christmas Jumper happens every same month! How can she leave it last minute and then be surprised she can't find one.

She's left it late because its not about her or Teddy.

Reactions: 1
Jesus - her head is full of anxious thoughts, including about her cat who's moved out to live with a neighbour. I wish she could get just a tiny bit of insight into what people in the real work are anxious about. Paying their bills, staying healthy, protecting their loved ones, keeping a roof over their heads, finding a job, keeping hold of the jobs they have... Nope, instead Simpleton Chloe simpers about being given a new cashmere jumper, not being able to find a Christmas jumper for her son and identifying where an undoubtedly overpriced wreath comes from.

As for the jibe about the teacher who hasn't grovelled in gratitude about her gifted freebies (I can feel my blood boiling - she only gave away things she'd had gifted - she didn't part with a penny other than postage) - realistically, it's at a post office unable to be collected as the teacher is AT WORK not at home.

Reactions: 10
I'm going to have to stop watching. She makes me so mad. They were going to go to the pub for Christmas Day but without mum :mad:. They were going to bring her back a takeaway to eat on her own. Now with tier three they can't got to the pub and it's "too late" to consider cooking at home. So they're just having snacks. All this stuff all year round about "making memories" and then Christmas dinner is cheese and crackers. There are three adults and two teenagers in that house. You can rustle up a nice dinner in minutes with that number of hands. Roast a chicken and peel some veg and create something lovely and memorable. For your kids and their granny. Even if your prefer tiny snacks Chlo.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm going to have to stop watching. She makes me so mad. They were going to go to the pub for Christmas Day but without mum :mad:. They were going to bring her back a takeaway to eat on her own. Now with tier three they can't got to the pub and it's "too late" to consider cooking at home. So they're just having snacks. All this stuff all year round about "making memories" and then Christmas dinner is cheese and crackers. There are three adults and two teenagers in that house. You can rustle up a nice dinner in minutes with that number of hands. Roast a chicken and peel some veg and create something lovely and memorable. For your kids and their granny. Even if your prefer tiny snacks Chlo.
I’m speechless

Reactions: 4
She is shameless.
And a blatant beg for a restaurant or similar to offer food delivery..why the hell would you not fancy cooking just for yourself?? There is 6 of them.
She is a lazy good for nothing...😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m sad about her cat - she’s brought him home as the people he’s moved in with are going away. He hates the dog who now sleeps upstairs in her bedroom which had been Sam’s only safe space.

She’s worried about her mum but obviously not enough to not go to pubs, hairdressers and browsing round endless shops!

She can’t cook Christmas dinner as it’s only the 6 of them at home - speechless!

• Angry
WHAT! Just WHAT!! I’m at work still (like them rest of us normal folk!) partner on nights and shifts all over Xmas but even I can manage an hour in Sains to get some veg!!! Jeeezzzz

Reactions: 7
I thought she meant it was just her and husband the way she said it’s not worth cooking!

It’s a definite beg for someone to give her food. Absolutely shocking behaviour. It’s not like she’s too busy working or looking after sick relatives or children or even unable to afford food! I wonder if Nick knows it’s cheese and crackers for Christmas lunch😂

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Imagine that!! The selfish brat was gonna leave her mum, the same mum incidentally that literally wipes her arse for her, at home on Xmas day and go to the local pub cos the lazy witch couldn't be arsed to cook!! I'm absolutely astounded at her selfishness. She's "worried about mum" but that didn't stop her going to the hairdressers and possibly getting covid and bringing it home. "it's too late to organise Xmas Dinner now"...... Wtf?? Go to your local supermarket. There's turkey in there. You just can't be arsed cos you're a lazy precious princess witch! "we cook every other night"...... What do you think we all do??? We all cook every night!! This woman is literally unbearable. I'm unfollowing. I cannot bear her selfish attitude. If I knew her I'd tear her off a strip and tell her to get a grip and liven the duck up.

Omg I just watched that too and thought the same. Selfish, spoilt, urghhhh imagine leaving your mum at home on Xmas day and bringing her back a takeaway. Wtaf

Reactions: 6
I haven’t done my Christmas food shop yet as I’m a frontline nhs but you know what my family will have a lovely home cooked roast dinner ffs !!! What the hell is wrong with her go ducking shopping and peel your spuds you absolute melt 😱

It's not the going out for Christmas Day that people mind it's the fact she was fully intending to leave her Mum alone at home and now is finding excuses not to cook (for just 6!) as there are no home delivery slots and they cook 6 days a week. I was going to say 'her poor Mum' but then she brought her up and is enabling this monstrosity.

I would LOVE to see this woman swap places with someone on the poverty line. She's crumble in an hour.

she is everything I despise about privileged women she has no awareness of the real world

Reactions: 7
I haven’t done my Christmas food shop yet as I’m a frontline nhs but you know what my family will have a lovely home cooked roast dinner ffs !!! What the hell is wrong with her go ducking shopping and peel your spuds you absolute melt 😱
one of my nursing colleague's husband is a consultant anaesthetist and is working a 15 hr day Christmas Eve (ITU) , then on call Christmas Day....has day off Boxing Day (yay!), so can have some kind of Christmas meal with their 2 boys then back to normal working week and on call New Year's Eve....princess Chloe doesn't know she's born

Reactions: 11
I'm confused. Doesn't the rest of the world cook multiple daily meals 6/7 days a week? With the occasional/weekly takeaway? And so what if she doesn't have a Christmas slot. Go to a supermarket/butchers and buy meat and some veg. It's not difficult to cook a simple roast. I don't have a delivery slot and guess what I'm doing?
I had to unfollow, the 'my teenagers are driving me mad and I need to read 100 books to parent them' dialogue is getting old. I have three children all of similar age to Chloe's (6 months different on all three, with mine being older). No, teens are people with feeling and if you have taught them boundaries early on, it shouldn't have too much trouble. A bit of common sense and communication goes a long way. But her teens see a vacuous mum that does nothing all day but take pretty pics and moan. Although we all know how she must have parented toddlers, by seeing how shw is with the dog. 'Oh, the crate wasn't working for us, so now he sleeps in my bedroom'. What?!

• Heart
This woman is just hideous and I am glad I unfollowed her ages ago so don't add to her follower numbers . I get all I need to from here and it raises my blood pressure enough, if I watched her too I would explode!

Wonder if those stories will stay up or if she will delete them? She surely must have had a backlash. Hope so anyway.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.