Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed them (vacuous Influencers) throughout 2019. It is life affirming. My only dip into them now is here.
Same here. When I choose to look at their content now I wonder why I was ever interested in their lives & didn’t see thru the heavily cultivated feeds! Nothing they put out is well thought-out or needs an education, it’s just advertising what they’ve managed to beg or be gifted & let’s face it, realistically anybody could do that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same here. When I choose to look at their content now I wonder why I was ever interested in their lives & didn’t see thru the heavily cultivated feeds! Nothing they put out is well thought-out or needs an education, it’s just advertising what they’ve managed to beg or be gifted & let’s face it, realistically anybody could do that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Very poor advertising at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she has money worries. Her husband is in the TV Industry and it is not looking good at the moment is it :( he has actually recently written an article in Standpoint magazine about how bad it is!

Reactions: 1
Maybe she has money worries. Her husband is in the TV Industry and it is not looking good at the moment is it :( he has actually recently written an article in Standpoint magazine about how bad it is!
I doubt it given they just had a luxury hotel break.

Reactions: 1
This has popped up and then I realise how nice my Insta has been since I stopped watching that dizzy blond. I need to get rid of more of them.
Me too! I unfollowed during her latest holiday. I couldn’t cope with all the dog content (no offence dog lovers!) and because I didn’t originally follow her to be bombarded with dog pics. Anyway, I’ve just come across her again on the explore page and realised how I haven’t missed her one bit! I’d forgotten about her completely. She just so boring!

Reactions: 5
Me too! I unfollowed during her latest holiday. I couldn’t cope with all the dog content (no offence dog lovers!) and because I didn’t originally follow her to be bombarded with dog pics. Anyway, I’ve just come across her again on the explore page and realised how I haven’t missed her one bit! I’d forgotten about her completely. She just so boring!
Yeah, you're missing nothing to be fair. Whinge whinge, moan moan. The problems that only a princess could have. Get real Chloe,for the love of God.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The last 6 months have made me realise how boring some of these ‘influencers’ are.
So boring! They just repeat their own content or each other’s. I think the lifespan of an influencer is about a week nowadays 😂 then they run out of content and we get bored!

Jesus H Christ. Watch her stories. Complaining about the children being back at school and having to catch buses and how it means it now eats into her day more. Apparently it's all too much for her to cope with, especially after 'two very tricky weeks' as she strolls through her upmarket leafy suburb wearing her gifted clothes, before going home to Teddy where her mum will be on hand to soothe her brow before she strips off for barre class.

Words defy me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus H Christ. Watch her stories. Complaining about the children being back at school and having to catch buses and how it means it now eats into her day more. Apparently it's all too much for her to cope with, especially after 'two very tricky weeks' as she strolls through her upmarket leafy suburb wearing her gifted clothes, before going home to Teddy where her mum will be on hand to soothe her brow before she strips off for barre class.

Words defy me.
Me too. What an utter twit.

And the latest update, apparently she's 'sad' and 'burnt out'. From what exactly? Having her three kids at home, when two of them are largely self sufficient? From having to juggle a full-time job with countless pressures while having the kids at home? No. From worrying how she'll feed her kids and pay her bills if she loses her job? No. From worrying about the health of her parents and not having them close by? No. Yet again, Chloe, in her pampered bubble with countless gifts, a mum on hand to cater to her every whim, and a holiday during a global pandemic, shows herself to be utterly tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s clueless, and it just proves how removed from reality she is.

She chooses to put her kids in three different private schools. Most people have their kids in the local school and have very little say, even if they are unhappy with the school.

Outrageous level of privilege

Reactions: 11
She’s clueless, and it just proves how removed from reality she is.

She chooses to put her kids in three different private schools. Most people have their kids in the local school and have very little say, even if they are unhappy with the school.

Outrageous level of privilege
Three different private schools?! Never mind privileged- they’re just stupid!!!! 😱

I couldn’t finish the stories this morning. Whinging about the school run- well at least she doesn’t have a job to have to rush back from the school run to?!

It’s unreal, I felt quite nauseous watching the stories. Her precious time has been eaten up by school runs and road works - imagine if she had to then go to an actual place of work and put a shift in! What does she actually contribute to society (apart from eye bleeping herself after her barre core)?? And don’t get me started on those poor cats! No wonder they’re buggering off with the amount of attention Teddy gets ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You could just see that was going to happen with the cats. Princess Chloe wanted a dog and probably gave no thought to the impact it would have on her cats, we had dogs before and my cats weren’t even that fussed about us being in the house let alone any puppies or dogs we had! 😂

Maybe getting the bus will give her a taste of reality that she so badly needs!

Reactions: 6
Her comments about the cats (Sammy having gone AWOL and the other barely around) made me think of this..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This morning is hilarious.... 'I looked around at everyone wearing masks on the bus, and I felt overcome by emotion. My eyes filled with tears...'

And now back to moaning: this time because she hasn't been to the hairdressers for 8 WHOLE MONTHS to have it cut - conveniently not mentioning that she bolted out the door the moment lockdown restrictions were lifted in May to get it coloured.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.