Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Chloe - I'd have probably told the person who sent a snippy second message about not responding to DMs in less than an hour to duck off.
I thought that initially but think they were a day apart?

Reactions: 1
Most people are worried lockdown will be extended... but not being able to visit Liberty is not one of them!!

Very out of touch!!

Reactions: 6
work? Need to earn a living? WTF? Why is it the likes of her see this as a job? She is married to a millionaire, lives in a house in Chelsea worth millions, does piss all all day except post photos of herself or film herself in ball gowns in her hallway, wear expensive leggings and cashmere to watch TV in full make up with red lipstick 💄.
Oh and the comment she’s received about not answering her DMs, she’s too busy deleting all her negative comments to reply to the DMs we can’t see. Her friend thefashionlift is also guilty of not replying to DMs. Whereas the likes of real Mega bloggers like Emma Hill replies to every single one!!
Surely everyone must have noticed that she doesn’t seem to get that many comments for the amount of likes? That’s because she or probably someone she pays..deletes anything other than love and positivity!
I saw this and thought why cant she promote the brand and donate the product. Offer to a woman charity or a neighbour or reach out to people in need and then be like 'oh this brand gifted me some skincare etc and I want to pass it on to someone who needs it'

Or you know if she is strapped for cash go get a job?

Reactions: 4
Thing is Chlo, the whole ‘I only accept gifts to help support small businesses’ gig isn’t that convincing when in the last few weeks you’ve accepted gifts from:
Sweaty Betty
Elemis
Neom
Emu
Coast
M&S

Oh and you work with Amazon too. Hardly supporting smaller businesses

Just own it. You regularly get sent free stuff, which you accept happily. If you want to regularly take free food of companies then that’s your choice. But don’t expect that, as you can well afford it, people not to comment on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The whole 'I'll miss a trip to Liberty' shows just how out of touch she is. Does she ever think about what risk she is putting her mother/chief childcarer at by scanning around?

Because helping small businesses is the only reason she accepts gifts. Nothing to do with greed, nothing at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like she gets up, fusses about then drops one child off at school.
Comes home, tries on clothes, gets involved in a minuscule drama that she blows up into something huge.
Walks dog.
Naps.
Paints a wall.
Tries to flog us some tit we don’t need, rinse and repeat.
All the while her poor Mum is looking after a house and a family.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like she gets up, fusses about then drops one child off at school.
Comes home, tries on clothes, gets involved in a minuscule drama that she blows up into something huge.
Walks dog.
Naps.
Paints a wall.
Tries to flog us some tit we don’t need, rinse and repeat.
All the while her poor Mum is looking after a house and a family.
You’ve forgotten an exercise at the barre session which she must record so she can show us all how great her body is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did message Chloe (before being blocked) I asked her to think about what she posted. That was all. She replied saying maybe I shouldn’t follow “influencers” when I said her reply was awful as I was simply asking her to think. She could gift stuff sent and make someone’s Christmas she just blocked me. I hope she reads this as I once enjoyed to watch her. Now it’s all about her and her perfect life she seems so desperate to portray.

I did message Chloe (before being blocked) I asked her to think about what she posted. That was all. She replied saying maybe I shouldn’t follow “influencers” when I said her reply was awful as I was simply asking her to think. She could gift stuff sent and make someone’s Christmas she just blocked me. I hope she reads this as I once enjoyed to watch her. Now it’s all about her and her perfect life she seems so desperate to portray.
Imagine blocking everyone who questions you, in real life, or anyone who disagrees with you. It's quite the attitude Princess Chloe has.

Reactions: 7
If she can't take criticism or being questioned maybe she should re-consider her career option. It's not just a woman sharing for the fun of it, she makes money off this platform and therefore viewers have every right to question and comment.

No-one can criticise Princess Chlo. If you dare it will result in a swift blocking followed by a perfectly manicured hand to the brow and a duck off lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For posterity so that we never forget how SELFLESS Chloe is. 🙄

View attachment 315804
I think this is now having the reverse effect now and people are starting to not buy from retailers, regardless of size. Fine, give the princesses their gifts but then wouldn’t it be nice to regift to those less well off - of which there are plenty atm.

I think this is now having the reverse effect now and people are starting to not buy from retailers, regardless of size. Fine, give the princesses their gifts but then wouldn’t it be nice to regift to those less well off - of which there are plenty atm.
I missed this in her stories but it’s really pissed me off. I bet she stamped her foot after she wrote it.

I was looking at ordering some clothes from Coast as I need to update my work wardrobe but after seeing her float round in a ball gown, I'll part with my hard earned cash elsewhere.

• Heart
I was looking at ordering some clothes from Coast as I need to update my work wardrobe but after seeing her float round in a ball gown, I'll part with my hard earned cash elsewhere.
If you like stuff then buy from their website. Just don’t do any swipe up links so as not to line Miss Perfects pockets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.