Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Fanny

I’ve callled her out I’m so fucking angry , making reference to ptsd I’m a mental health nurse she hasn’t got a fucking clue and I’ve just messaged her telling her so I wasn’t rude just told her to be aware of her privalege! I’ll no doubt be blocked but I am So mad with the twat 😱🌈

Reactions: 13

petitspois

VIP Member
I cannot fathom how this woman has brought up three children and used to hold down a job. In fact, I can't even imagine how she manages to live in London when the slightest thing seems to overwhelm her and she seems so immature.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she accepted a gifted box of free food. That is utterly despicable. She is incredibly wealthy, living in utter comfort in her massive London house. How on earth can she think it’s ok that she accepts free food when people are so finically challenged at the moment.

This is the epitome of greed, and the sign that she is a total spoilt brat.
I saw that & the tasteless comment that it’ll be good to juice. She obviously doesn’t need it if she’s just going to juice it! I’m sure some people haven’t had the luxury of fruit, for many different reasons, over the past weeks. I don’t understand how these companies think it’s a good idea to send freebies to these idiots! I never buy from a company who gift already privileged people 🤨

I’ve just messaged Oddbox telling them what I think 😁

Last edited:

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Another flat day for Princess Chloe..all.she has done all week is float in frocks, float around in the garden dressed like Audrey Hepburn with her Vogue and float on her flower filled fecking bath. Go out and volunteer, deliver some food for the foodbank, befriend an elderly person via a phone service. Do something to make your day feel worthwhile.

Last edited:

Raker

VIP Member
D93AA153-584F-428C-85AA-9187BEB3AA0F.jpeg

Err, sorry ChloeLovesToGRAB, isn’t that your EVERY day?

Or do you really consider your “work” on Friday and Saturday, i.e. adding lots of swipe ups and #AF on “love your shorts”-type fakery, truly a meaningful and necessary contribution to our fractured and depleted society

TONE DEAF. GRABBY. THICK.

FINALLY UNFOLLOWED

• Heart

Mummylife_247

Especially when you've been staying at a friend's house. I'd be pretty annoyed if a friend of mine had stayed at mine and then complained so publicly about no WiFi and the garden not being dog friendly.

Yes, she is a spoilt, ungrateful princess.
My OH and I are both keyworkers who worked all through lockdown and our children were in school the whole time. Our original 3 week holiday this month got cancelled due to travel restrictions to the United States and our second rebooked holiday to Tenerife got cancelled the night before we were to leave. Both now back at work and juggling childcare...... people like her make my blood boil with their entitled woe is me I'm so hard done by act when in actual fact they don't realise how good they have it. These last few month has made me unfollow many of these "influencers" and the last few are just hanging on by a thread. I really hope this pandemic shakes up this over privileged, me me me society. I can't stand Chole she is an utter knob!

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
She seems to be getting more and more desperate for love and likes lately. Not only has her feed completely changed but she now quite clearly deletes many of her comments! And I don’t for one minute believe she’s off to eat all that stuff, she looks like she eats very little, in fact when have you ever seen her actually eat anything? She just looks at herself all..day..long at ALL the mirrors in her house. I’m mean FFS shes got an enormous mirror in the hallway another one in her kitchen, never mind the one in her garden!!!!!!

• Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I love the idea that she will genuinely believe she has worked today - fannying about in a dress and eye fucking herself.

such an airhead - adds no value or true contribution does she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Nice to see that wealthy Chloe, living in her large London home, with her children in private school, surrounded by luxury goods, and having month long holidays received free food today.

yep - that sits right when there are people struggling to make ends meet on such a scale now.

• Angry
I have to say how disappointed I am with chloe. I was a fan and I liked the escapism of some of the stuff she did. Obviously wealthy and she nor anyone needs to apologise for that however she in last few months has really not understood life for so many. People have lost jobs, lost income, worried if they can eat, worked extra etc. I think the acceptance of so much stuff is simply insane. I personally have been fortunate but I have helped others and will continue to do so. She just flaunts her life. Moans she is tired and refuses to take criticism. I hope she realises one day but I imagine she will continue in her bubble and moan away

FakeNews

When I first discovered Chloe's feed, it seemed gloriously positive and like a little ray of sunshine but my Lord, it didn't take long for the saccharine-sweet drivel to drive me insane. I don't think I've ever come across someone quite as vacuous and lacking in awareness of the world around them. She seems to have little concept of how privileged her life is and how trivial her issues as she strokes her cat, preens her hair and loses brand-new designer jumpers by throwing the bag away. Right now when so many are facing loss, hardship, the ruin of their businesses, to see her wittering about her walks with her mum, vintage-style tea dresses and Milla's missing ballet show, I just want to shake her.

• Heart

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Anyone get the feeling she & Fran (The Fashion Lift) aren’t as bosom insta buddies as they were, nowadays? I know with lockdown there haven’t been any jollies but it seems Fran’s flying with her design collabs & Chloelovestosimper/moan/beg is regressing to a toddler playing with her Teddies 🤔

• Haha

FakeNews

Not quite as insensitive as showing off all her freebies sent by brands for her birthday - countless sets of earrings, necklaces and bracelets. How, at a time of national crisis, huge recession and the headline of children living in poverty does she think sharing her luxury gifted hotel stay, her insanely expensive meal and copious birthday gifts is great content? I make a point of never sharing my children's presents at Christmas, or my gifts for birthdays etc, as it comes across so insensitive to those who may struggle to buy a present or may rarely receive one. Yet again Chloe's privileged bubble leads to tone-deaf posts.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
So Princess Prissie Pants has made it to Dorset where she is going to stay for a month with her kids and her Slave/mother.

it was a milestone for Chlo because she drove on the motorway herself, which she never does. What an absolute trooper she is, driving three hours for a months holiday in her luxury care. Give that woman a bed to lay down on and please, Chuck in a huffed pedicure too. She must be exhausted
But it doesn't end there. The garden isn't enclosed so she is going to have to...... Wait for it......remember to close the door.
The stress this poor woman must be under. Someone help this poor woman out.

• Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Princess Chloe is on the beg already for dog related stuff. Hasn’t bothered buying a car seat for a dog yet. So straight on stories asking for recommendations and saying how anxious she is because she has to leave him at home because of lack of Car seat.
Chloe love - just put your hand in the pocket of your gifted trousers and buy the bloody thing yourself.

• Haha

Raker

VIP Member
Hi - that was me that left that comment. I am really disappointed how some big influencers haven’t called to task the behaviours of some brands in what is now a huge issue for the high street - Top shop sacked lots of their employees on what’s app at lockdown
yes, and agree with lots of posters above— the current situation is really showing the true colours of the “influencer” - with no shops to visit daily, or freebie tickets to flaunt, it’s only really those with some actual creativity or thoughts in their heads that are coming up with content that you might actually look at. Those without anything else have gone into full on grabby swipe up/ “look at my tits and hoof” mode.

Do you remember when they all, including Princess PrissyPants, watched that fashion documentary (True Cost of Fashion I think) and were all trembly lips/big wet eyes talking about how we must all do better. Well, that lasted about 3 minutes before the great gods of consumerism spoke, offering a 20% discounts, affiliate links on every page, and dressing room try ons every fecking day....

....and all the talk about amplifying black voices during the BLM stuff last month — apart from DMBL40 I haven’t seen ANYONE keep their promises.

All completely shallow and vacant. Or maybe they finally see the writing on the walk as we all do, and this is the death throes if influencer culture?

Swipe up ⬆ for a ticket to Armageddon

• Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
I honestly don't get her at all..earlier in the week she was crying as so worried about her mum now she is ad ad ad swipe swipe whilst floating in dresses and slippers.
That story of the crying selfie was the most attention seeking thing I’ve seen in a long time. If I was that distressed the very last thing I’d think to do would be to take a selfie and post it. The woman is a such a narcissist.