Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And remember she has her mum there to help too. I actually think is is very smart and plays at the dumb, helpless blonde so that everyone runs to her aid.

Overwhelmed with all the recommendations of dog behaviourist....basically means holding out for one to offer it too her for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And now she thinks she focused too much on her cats needs rather than the puppy... No she didn't. She knew from the beginning that her cats wouldn't take to a having a dog but this didn't stop her getting one.

Reactions: 4
PSA: In today’s stories - she’s wearing a size 8.
Just in case you were not aware, people🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
PSA: In today’s stories - she’s wearing a size 8.
Just in case you were not aware, people🙄
What? Not a 4 or a 6 or an XXXS (which she'll moan is still a bit baggy, as nobody makes clothes in teeny tiny mini-Princess size)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know a few women like this - their whole personality is built upon them being very slim. Sad really - we all leave the same sized bones behind at the end.

• Heart
The barre class Live she did earlier 😶 I saw 30 seconds, mainly cleavage whilst she faffed with the camera but what struck me was the disparity between her Live figure & her grid shots figure...🤔 She must use a slimming filter!

Reactions: 1
The barre class Live she did earlier 😶 I saw 30 seconds, mainly cleavage whilst she faffed with the camera but what struck me was the disparity between her Live figure & her grid shots figure...🤔 She must use a slimming filter!
that's interesting...... bloody fraud and what a role model for her girls

To be fair to Chloe - I think the split screen did her no favours at all. She looked normal at the start and then when she went split screen and moved to the back of the room she looked twice the size.

• Haha
Jesus Christ, I've just looked at her grid and stories for the first time in ages and am reminded, again, how much this airhead adores herself. Could she preen and pout in those hideous leather-look leggings more if she tried? And the references on her grid about her endless To Do list... How can her To Do list be that long when she has all the help she does, older kids and NO JOB! But then, maybe her list includes eye-bleeping herself every hour on the hour...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Knocked out by her selfie ring....no posts since.
She will have taken to her bed for a week to get over it

• Haha
Knocked out by her selfie ring....no posts since.
She will have taken to her bed for a week to get over it
"it fell from a great height"........ Ffs so dramatic! "Almost knocked her out" .........but she still was able to take a selfie with an ice bag on her head. Wtf? I mean, get a grip chloe. How did this woman ever give birth? I think she needs counselling, she blatantly is craving attention and is needy AF. She needs help. I think it's aging woman syndrome lol, she no longer gets all the attention in the house, her daughter is younger and prettier, poor chloe is feeling thr pressure of becoming invisible so makes up dramas to get the attention she craves.

"it fell from a great height"........ Ffs so dramatic! "Almost knocked her out" .........but she still was able to take a selfie with an ice bag on her head. Wtf? I mean, get a grip chloe. How did this woman ever give birth? I think she needs counselling, she blatantly is craving attention and is needy AF. She needs help. I think it's aging woman syndrome lol, she no longer gets all the attention in the house, her daughter is younger and prettier, poor chloe is feeling thr pressure of becoming invisible so makes up dramas to get the attention she craves.
Haha, 100% that’s why it’s all fake tits and ‘I’m in XXS’ to garner attention these days.

Reactions: 5
Her post on stories today brought me close to tears - of anger. She claims to have sent one hamper of beauty goodies to a teacher somewhere. But becuase she hasn't apparently been thanked, she put up a message saying 'please let me know my lovely gift arrived safely as I haven't heard!' - give or take. Not only did she tell us she had done it, but used this as a reminder to tell us again. She should be quietly sending a dozen parcels a day to essential workers/women in refuges etc. Given what she recieves. And not expecting public thanks for it. I was genuinely horrified that she would do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her post on stories today brought me close to tears - of anger. She claims to have sent one hamper of beauty goodies to a teacher somewhere. But becuase she hasn't apparently been thanked, she put up a message saying 'please let me know my lovely gift arrived safely as I haven't heard!' - give or take. Not only did she tell us she had done it, but used this as a reminder to tell us again. She should be quietly sending a dozen parcels a day to essential workers/women in refuges etc. Given what she recieves. And not expecting public thanks for it. I was genuinely horrified that she would do that.
It speaks volumes. Says more about her than anything else has.

Can you imagine? I assume poor teacher (if she exists) is having the most stressful time possible at the moment. To be publicly harangued for not having been grateful enough for some bubble bath and moisturiser is appalling. Said teacher had a million better things to do as the most stressful teaching year on record draws to a close. Chloe would definitely cough loudly when putting a tenner in the collection durng the carol service. It's really awful. And I mean that from a moral point of view. Please god the teacher who CLTS so kindly sent a few smellies didn't see the awful message on stories.

I really hope someone will give her a shake. She has no “job” and yet she has had to rush around looking for a Christmas jumper for her son. I work and so does my husband (actual jobs not social media 🤪) but our children are our priority. Rather than play dress up her kids should be her priority.

Reactions: 6
I really hope someone will give her a shake. She has no “job” and yet she has had to rush around looking for a Christmas jumper for her son. I work and so does my husband (actual jobs not social media 🤪) but our children are our priority. Rather than play dress up her kids should be her priority.
I can’t cope with her! My husband and I both work full time and this time of year is so hard juggling everything. She doesn’t know she is born!

• Heart
Unbelievable. Time to fanny about Nottinghill..wouldn't you have prioritised getting the jumper first.
She grew up in South Africa didn't she..guessing they had lots of "staff" hence why she can't function in normal life. Even when her mum appears to be her unpaid help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.