Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How cringeworthy, Princess dressed up to celebrate Glastonbury.
Chloe - what you are and what you represent is everything that Glastonbury despises.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is on the beg for a new sofa today. She’s bored of the colour of her £900k sofa, of course.

Hopefully the sofa place ‘love your home’ who gifts free sofas to all the insta beggars will come good for Chloe.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is on the beg for a new sofa today. She’s bored of the colour of her £900k sofa, of course.

Hopefully the sofa place ‘love your home’ who gifts free sofas to all the insta beggars will come good for Chloe.
I’m pretty positive she’s had one from there before...or was it a bed 🤔 It was when I used to follow her & the first time I’d heard of them. Since then they’ve given away so much furniture you’d have to be the biggest mug on earth to buy from them.

Reactions: 4
She does not seem like the Glastonbury type, nothing wrong with that, it's not my scene either but I don't photograph myself for the gram pretending I go every year.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am so cross about another large account getting a dog for likes and gifts. Their agents should hang their head in shame at allowing dogs to be used this way.

Validation in their lives via dog rather than a pretty dress???????

Reactions: 5
Those poor cats. Why risk getting a puppy when it is obvious those cats aren't going to take to having a dog in the house.
They are obviously going to be scared to come back inside the house and she doesn't seem to be doing anything about it.

I agree. I don't think she's aware how badly it looks like she's handling it on stories. The impression she's giving is doting all over the puppy and the cats are just an inconvenience.

I have to say the dog is incredibly cute but there’s no doubt he’s been specially selected to look good for the gram!

Princess Pampered, pooing in a Portaloo??!?Definitely not 🤣
She'd have to go and lay down with her hand on her forehead. Unless of course she took mummy along who would carry the princesses own personal potty and wipe her rose smelling bottom after. Then she might. 😂👸🏼

• Haha
Those poor cats. Why risk getting a puppy when it is obvious those cats aren't going to take to having a dog in the house.
They are obviously going to be scared to come back inside the house and she doesn't seem to be doing anything about it.
There’s no money to be made out of cats but loads of #aff links she can add for dog products. Not cynical, we know how she begs, sorry I mean works 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why she's not keeping the cats in instead of letting them run off and fend for themselves while she poses for the gram with her new puppy accessory.

Reactions: 9
anyone got anymore goss on her husband? it's been mentioned he might be a bit slimy?

Reactions: 4
Bollocks she did home dye job and cut. She'll have had someone come to her house and do one, even the garden - I know loads of people in London have had one done.

Reactions: 2
Bollocks she did home dye job and cut. She'll have had someone come to her house and do one, even the garden - I know loads of people in London have had one done.
Oh my god, definitely! I'm sure even the mention of using a box dye from the shelf in Savers would bring her out in hives and have her reach for the smelling salts!

• Haha
Every time I’ve “hopped on” to her stories recently she’s been lay down with the puppy. You’d never know she has three children! The underwear begging paid off 👏🏼 She’s been gifted a lingerie set she’s going to show off when it arrives. Will that be in a reclining pose with the puppy draped on her too I wonder...🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.