Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You often see this kind of behaviour from newly-single women. I wonder if her husband has been caught and she's trying to reassert her superiority and demonstrate her attractiveness?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s so weird. She’s just coming across as so cheap and a wannabe glamour model at the moment - do you think she’s having some sort of midlife crisis?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so weird. She’s just coming across as so cheap and a wannabe glamour model at the moment - do you think she’s having some sort of midlife crisis?
She'll be advertising nipple tassels next and showing all her followers how to gyrate in them🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I keep saying she’s thick as mince, but does she not realise how she’s coming across?

Or has the criticism of the lying down, exhausted, limp hand across forehead image sunk in, and she’s over corrected on the bend?

Reactions: 4
You often see this kind of behaviour from newly-single women. I wonder if her husband has been caught and she's trying to reassert her superiority and demonstrate her attractiveness?
It’s the new bigger, better boobs...they’ve unleashed the wannabe lap dancer in her 🤪

• Haha
Did anyone see a few days ago that she posted something from Topshop and someone commented on Topshop's poor treatment of employees during the Covid crisis? She basically replied with "sorry you feel like this but I do work with Topshop" which translates as "Topshop gives me loads of free clothes and I make tit loads on their swipe ups so duck you". Classy Chloe, real classy.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Hi - that was me that left that comment. I am really disappointed how some big influencers haven’t called to task the behaviours of some brands in what is now a huge issue for the high street - Top shop sacked lots of their employees on what’s app at lockdown

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hi - that was me that left that comment. I am really disappointed how some big influencers haven’t called to task the behaviours of some brands in what is now a huge issue for the high street - Top shop sacked lots of their employees on what’s app at lockdown
Your message was really well written and not in any way rude, surprised she didn’t block you tho, she has form for that !

You left a really polite, well-meaning comment & that’s what she came back with 🤨 I think she’s shown her true colours during lockdown & I’ve said it before but where others have been considered with their content & thrived, she’s been all about begging for EVERYTHING & grabbing all she can. She doesn’t come across as a nice person at all!

Reactions: 10
I hate those false apologies 'I'm sorry you feel that way'. It's a completely meaningless cop out.

Reactions: 10

OOOh over on The FashionablePan and LifewithIvyCOco threads there's been a new member positing that a couple of the London influencers husband's have been "lighting a candle elsewhere" (or something like that!) The poster seemed genuine so I wonder if Chloe is reading here and running scared or has good reason?

• Wow
Yes..she deleted the whole post for some reason. It was a really passive agressive reply she gave.
Omg what a response ! Sorry but I work with them!! How’s that condoning what’s happened. The woman would have been better off saying nothing but to delete her post ? Bloody cowardice! If you can’t see it it didn’t happen eh chloe ? 🙄 so you’re standing with a company with no morals who’s top boss fleeced employees of BHS and is now treating its loyal staff atrociously ? Shame on you ! Obviously money and freebies mean more to you than morals ! What a fine upstanding role model you are to your followers and your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yes, and agree with lots of posters above— the current situation is really showing the true colours of the “influencer” - with no shops to visit daily, or freebie tickets to flaunt, it’s only really those with some actual creativity or thoughts in their heads that are coming up with content that you might actually look at. Those without anything else have gone into full on grabby swipe up/ “look at my tits and hoof” mode.

Do you remember when they all, including Princess PrissyPants, watched that fashion documentary (True Cost of Fashion I think) and were all trembly lips/big wet eyes talking about how we must all do better. Well, that lasted about 3 minutes before the great gods of consumerism spoke, offering a 20% discounts, affiliate links on every page, and dressing room try ons every fecking day....

....and all the talk about amplifying black voices during the BLM stuff last month — apart from DMBL40 I haven’t seen ANYONE keep their promises.

All completely shallow and vacant. Or maybe they finally see the writing on the walk as we all do, and this is the death throes if influencer culture?

Swipe up ⬆ for a ticket to Armageddon

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes..she deleted the whole post for some reason. It was a really passive agressive reply she gave.
I saw that reply and was a bit taken aback by her attitude. I seriously doubt working with Top Shop as an influencer where you get to pick a limited number of items for free to promote via the gram each month is on a par with being a machinist. It made her look so ignorant.

All is well in Chloe world today anyway, she got in a stealth boast this morning about size 6 shorts being 'roomy' on her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.