Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before any of you are tempted by the Sweaty Betty outfits you’ve all been asking about, wait. As tomorrow there will be swipe up discount code to help line her pockets!! 😳

As for the fake tits, I’ve always known they were fake from a photo of her in a plunging swimsuit a long while ago. However they do now appear to be a larger version! Everything about the woman is fake!

Reactions: 7
Before any of you are tempted by the Sweaty Betty outfits you’ve all been asking about, wait. As tomorrow there will be swipe up discount code to help line her pockets!! 😳
Anything I've ever been tempted by from Sweaty Betty is always out of stock, most likely because they gift so much to influencers.

Reactions: 4
What is that video of her in front of the mirror wearing jeans and a shirt?! She’s smiling manically, crouches down and she’s playing a song called ‘like a bleep’. What on Earth 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen the swimsuit in the kitchen shot. She looks fabulous, but really???? Really???is it all just for likes??
Sunday lunchtime in west London ?? I know it’s warm today but we’re not on the beach.

It’s going to be hard for her girls growing up with that in their faces all the time

I’ve just seen the swimsuit in the kitchen shot. She looks fabulous, but really???? Really???is it all just for likes??
Sunday lunchtime in west London ?? I know it’s warm today but we’re not on the beach.

It’s going to be hard for her girls growing up with that in their faces all the time
Of course it’s for the likes..and she’s got them!

Reactions: 3
Of course it’s for the likes..and she’s got them!
Doesn't she just love herself though?🙄 She's like a little pampered princess. I bet whilst she's flaunting about wearing next to nothing and eye bleeping herself her poor mother will be cleaning the house and doing some gardening🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will be lapping up the praise and compliments. She loves herself so much! It’s so cringe, I feel embarrassed for her, the stick her teenage daughters must get. Cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tits McGee gets ‘em out again! 👏🏻 The ‘Like A bleep’ story that @Slip slip knit commented on above also really tickled me - what in Gods name was she doing/thinking?!! My children would be speechless if I did that!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That made me laugh too!!
I'm quite surprised she doesn't have a pole in her lounge so that she can seductively drape herself around it and pole dance for all her followers in her skimpy outfits🙄🙄. Bloody hell she's nauseating🤢🤢. Roll up, roll up, see Chloe showing her tits and arse in her Sweaty Betty leggings and barely there vest tops. I'm surprised that Instagram haven't given her an "X" rating as she's obviously putting it out there😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to be getting more and more desperate for love and likes lately. Not only has her feed completely changed but she now quite clearly deletes many of her comments! And I don’t for one minute believe she’s off to eat all that stuff, she looks like she eats very little, in fact when have you ever seen her actually eat anything? She just looks at herself all..day..long at ALL the mirrors in her house. I’m mean FFS shes got an enormous mirror in the hallway another one in her kitchen, never mind the one in her garden!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s knocked it out the park this morning - camera set up under the premise of filming Teddy.... who just happens to be playing under her arse which is going up and down rhythmically 🙈🤣🤣🤣 And all this is done in front of a duck off ceiling to floor mirror because our princess does like to gaze at herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s knocked it out the park this morning - camera set up under the premise of filming Teddy.... who just happens to be playing under her arse which is going up and down rhythmically 🙈🤣🤣🤣 And all this is done in front of a duck off ceiling to floor mirror because our princess does like to gaze at herself.
Followed by the quote "the hoof saves the day again" 😂😂😂 Put your hoof away.

• Haha
See.. I don’t mind her, but even I’ve got admit this is a bit weird?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s like invasion of the body snatchers or something, she’s changed so much. Prissy Princess Chloe now gyrating in the floor and flashing the boob job like she’s in that Call on Me video

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.