Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Her ever so attentive Nick is perhaps not as squeaky clean as she thinks?!?!
He probably lost a lot of respect from people when people found out his wife was freeloader and perhaps has needed to boost his male pride with his sleazy antics.

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Eh? Today she’s in tears because she took the tube in rush hour and there were too many people coming towards her in masks. What about people with actual jobs who have to take the tube everyday? She really lacks any self awareness.
She is something else. Has she deleted the stories? I can't see them. Hope people were calling her out.

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
I think she lives with Princess Chloe parto f the year...I have neighbours who do this so they can still access NHS treatment

Emra77

To be honest I’m jealous of her. My puppy exactly the same age and I can’t go to bed until he does around 10pm. Certainly not 2030!!

Is she the one whose account disappeared (I can’t remember the reason) and she was whining about it for ages?
Yep. It was
As it’s been mentioned on here, I’ll share this. Wyse London has tulle skirts at the moment. I was silly enough to buy one at £75, it arrived seemed very cheaply made for the price. Looked around online bought another for £17. It arrived and was exactly the same! Guess which one I kept, and guess where is on my will never shop again list?
As for Chloe, she’s very try hard and thirsty. Anyone who thinks that being dim is attractive is not for me.
Ooh where did you buy it from? I’m after one. Yep most likely made in the same Chinese factory x

petitspois

VIP Member
The barre class Live she did earlier 😶 I saw 30 seconds, mainly cleavage whilst she faffed with the camera but what struck me was the disparity between her Live figure & her grid shots figure...🤔 She must use a slimming filter!
that's interesting...... bloody fraud and what a role model for her girls