Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FakeNews

And the latest update, apparently she's 'sad' and 'burnt out'. From what exactly? Having her three kids at home, when two of them are largely self sufficient? From having to juggle a full-time job with countless pressures while having the kids at home? No. From worrying how she'll feed her kids and pay her bills if she loses her job? No. From worrying about the health of her parents and not having them close by? No. Yet again, Chloe, in her pampered bubble with countless gifts, a mum on hand to cater to her every whim, and a holiday during a global pandemic, shows herself to be utterly tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
What a joke. She is utterly delusional.

Able to stay at home, home schooling - in her huge London home. Her family around her - she does literally nothing

Some of us are having to put our kids into school, work frontline NHS and are dealing with a level of stress that Princess couldn’t ever begin to imagine.

Can’t she just be grateful for once?

pinkrobot

VIP Member
It’s so vile and all that’s wrong with our modern society. She’ll be back in London telling us she’s so stressed and overwhelmed in the run up to Christmas. What with all the events, opening of free stuff, having to flog is stuff and ballet events.

Life is so tough for posh Chloe
I look at them and wonder do they ever stop to think for one second how their feed makes normal folk feel (juggling proper jobs, kids, money worries and all the general crap of life - which is 90% of the population).
Cue the ‘if you don’t like then unfollow‘, or ‘all these horrid women are just jealous’. Well I have largely unfollowed and I’m not jealous. I just think its obscene and ironically (given its a bandwagon they like to jump on) really damaging for people’s mental health. Do they ever think about anything meaningful or important outside their bubble of champagne lunches and Miranda Dunn fur coats?

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
C40C8A63-3BBF-4952-92E5-9315331F9ACF.jpeg
Wow - selfless Chlo sharing a picture of the waves for someone who may need it. All from the beach at the start of her months holiday. Mother Theresa had nothing on this one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

FakeNews

Jesus Christ, I've just looked at her grid and stories for the first time in ages and am reminded, again, how much this airhead adores herself. Could she preen and pout in those hideous leather-look leggings more if she tried? And the references on her grid about her endless To Do list... How can her To Do list be that long when she has all the help she does, older kids and NO JOB! But then, maybe her list includes eye-fucking herself every hour on the hour...

• Haha

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
I work with foodbanks..they are on their knees...she and the companies should be donating any food possible. Gifting food to influencers..disgusting.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Especially when you've been staying at a friend's house. I'd be pretty annoyed if a friend of mine had stayed at mine and then complained so publicly about no WiFi and the garden not being dog friendly.

Yes, she is a spoilt, ungrateful princess.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
So, Chloe's on this morning asking what she should post. My pet hate is instagrammers asking for ideas, bog off, this is supposed to be your job, do some research and find the ideas yourself, just so lazy to sit there asking the audience.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
She also got snipey in her q&a when someone asked her why she brought a dog and didn’t adopt. I thought she came across badly and very entitled
Well no doubt she’s blocked them now. That’s what she does, make anything other than a lovey comment And you are blocked. She said someone had been ‘mean‘ to her so she’d got rid of them. So I said to her that if you live your life on insta like the Truman Show you have to take the rough with the smooth and accept a bit of critism. Let me tell you her sweetness and light insta personality is as fake as her filters, i was quite shocked at her reply. Anyway that was me blocked! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Completely agree. She’s posted daily gifted outfits so far with swipe ups. What a tedious life she leads, having to go out, pose on a beach or near a gate. getting your kids or mum to take a picture of you - it’s laughable really and certainly not aspirational.

I can’t believe that I used to look at people like Chloe with envy...I used to think their lives were amazing. Now I think it’s pretty pitiful.

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Chloe had a few days of the gram. Said she can’t always ‘do it all’ and to ‘pull up the drawbridge’.

Poor princess, all those facials, and opening of free stuff has worn her out. Someone gift her a a night away in a hotel for the love of god

• Haha
  • Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I’ve always thought she was a bit of a princess airhead but this has really shocked me that she can be this unaware.

They have luxury holidays, her kids are in private school and she wants for nothing. But took free food. Vile

Alightened

VIP Member
She's pulled a muscle in her back, probably caused by flicking her hair over her shoulders too often🙄

• Haha

Cocod28

Her mum has had a nasty fall whilst carrying washing at Chloe's house and Chloe has left her at home to go to a pedicure. She is genuinely sitting in her car going on about her poor mum and how her bones aren't as good and how she feels so bad for her but she has left her with ibuprofen and her Chloe's kids for company.

Is her mum the live in servant or something? Genuinely gobsmacked.
Me too!!!! Unfollowed. What a first rate b*tch!!!! So worried about her mum that she’s left her to go for a free pedicure. She ought to be ashamed of herself. Its ok as her Mum‘s now had a chamomile tea and she had the children looking after her aka Mum’s babysitting for Chloe can go for her freebie.
Come and live with me Chloe’s Mum-we’d treasure you and not treat you like the live in help.

• Wow

tarahalls

Chatty Member
When I first discovered Chloe's feed, it seemed gloriously positive and like a little ray of sunshine but my Lord, it didn't take long for the saccharine-sweet drivel to drive me insane. I don't think I've ever come across someone quite as vacuous and lacking in awareness of the world around them. She seems to have little concept of how privileged her life is and how trivial her issues as she strokes her cat, preens her hair and loses brand-new designer jumpers by throwing the bag away. Right now when so many are facing loss, hardship, the ruin of their businesses, to see her wittering about her walks with her mum, vintage-style tea dresses and Milla's missing ballet show, I just want to shake her.
Agree, I used to really like her but I unfollowed her a little while ago because I just didn’t buy her sweetness & light act anymore! All the begging she did for her bathroom was quite frankly embarrassing. I notice recently she’s being sneaky with her stories to make £. Previously she’d say where her dress/top/anything was from & add an affiliate swipe up whereas now she just adds the swipe up so when you click on it even if you don’t buy from that website there & then but do in the future she still gets her cut! This is outright dishonesty because there are so many people who don’t understand how affiliate links work! If she’s so desperate to make money out of people when we’re all in a shitty situation together, she should at least make it clear 😤

FakeNews

I do wonder if she's even vaguely aware of her insane privilege as she seems to spend most of her time sounding incredibly put upon. Today, about how having an injury can make her feel really down.

As most people return to the juggle of school runs and work, just imagine having the time to take children to catch the bus, then take the dog for a runaround before heading home for a barre class and then having the time to film a series of wittering stories, post an affiliated link and posture in front of the mirror for while her sink and kitchen sides are overflowing with pots and pans.