Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkk1239

Chloes search history right now: ‘can yoi use sunbeds when preggernante’ ‘how soon after givern berth can you get BBL in terky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

brookemck8

VIP Member
Some of the comments made on here about her are cruel. As someone with a NICU baby i don’t think any of youse really understand how she feels right now. @Bellatrix__123 do you seriously think she wouldn’t rather be at home with her baby ? Yes everyone likes a bitch on here but the comments made are cruel unnecessary and straight up ridiculous.

Reactions: 32

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
I cba going to read through the past 50 pages but I don’t ever recall anyone calling her a “shit mam”. If anything a lot of us have offered advice in how she could make money in the long term etc etc. and she was 100% the one that said herself she was skint, not us! And for Chloe’s mates coming here to defend her, it’s a fucking gossip/opinion site. When you put yourself online not everyone is going to love you/blow smoke up your hole, and let’s be honest her thread here is millddddd comparing to others! Most of us are rooting for her, but nah we’re dusty old trolls that ignore our kids and sit on this 24/7 waiting for Chloe to make her next move. Tbh her thread is as dead as mariposa aesthetics🤣

Also while I’m here thread title suggestion

Chloe elizabeth - 4ft10 and a size 2, tattle didn’t say you’re skint it was YOU!

hehe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
I actually feel really bad for her, no one deserves that and he’s giving narcissist vibes. That pic of him in the hospital just makes me cringe did he do it for likes or what

Reactions: 28

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
At any difficult point, or traumatic event there has to be a point where you begin to move on, progress and take time for yourself and heal etc. It’s been 6 weeks now, she’s been there everyday without fail, he looks like he’s getting better each day so I can’t criticise her for one night out or even 10, I hope she’s got herself a nice new man though that supports her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

brookemck8

VIP Member
‘Can’t go into zara cause nothing fits even the XS too big hehe’ 🥱 find another personality trait cause no one gives a shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Romeo’s tested positive for covid. I feel really sorry for her. She said on her stories her mum and dad work and Luis lives away. He really is the most useless, sperm donor piece of shit going. If I was in his shoes and the minute my partner/ex tested positive and we had a child together that was poorly I’d be up there looking after him and trying to limit the contact with Chloe, whether we were together or not. I know some things can’t be helped but fuck he honestly rattles me, that poor girl. I really hope the wee man isn’t bad with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m fuming at the thought of Luis leaving Chloe to deal with this all on her own, and I don’t even know her. What a low life piece of scum. I hope she realises her worth and never sees him again. He doesn’t deserve to be part of hers or the baby’s life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Don’t blame her for going on a date night at all. Good for her and I hope to god it’s a new man and not Luis!

• Heart

LDNtea

VIP Member
It just makes me so sad how people like him will always get by and have some other girl to screw around bc they’re good looking. He’s pure scum. Big Tristan Thompson vibes

whatstheteab

VIP Member
If anyone should be getting called out it should be Luis. Has he even visited their child once?

I will say that I was concerned when she announced the pregnancy that she wouldn’t be ready but you can tell that she loves her child. I can’t imagine that having a premature birth and an absent father is easy, so I’m glad she seems to be doing well.

Reactions: 24

LDNtea

VIP Member
“Best I’ve seen ya” is awful as well like I think really disrespectful given all circumstances

Booxhoo

She needs to be careful who she’s telling things too because rumours I’ve heard around Newcastle of her is when she first found out she was pregnant, her and luis had an argument so she went on a drink and drugs rage to try loose the baby, this was told by one of her super close friends too

• Wow
  • Sad

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Agree the comments about her not spending enough time with the baby etc are harsh, it does seem like she’s there as much as possible.
But sorry she has been constantly pointing out how he’s so tiny but “looks huge” on her cause she’s small 🙄 it is weird.

Nice friends she must have that think to screenshot and send her tattle comments while she’s having such a rough time though. Maybe get new friends Chloe.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’m surprised this hasn’t been posted on here. Or does it ruin that portrait of a dead beat you have all pained of him🤣
What do you want new member who joined 20 minutes ago with one post in the thread? A round of applause? Its been very clear she’s done most of it alone. Zero respect for him when not even a few days after Chloe giving birth he was at a Man City football match whilst she was on IG stories really upset about her baby.

Reactions: 23