Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Childless person here… Is tummy time necessary at this point? He’s the size of a newborn he seems far too little to do this …
Preemie babies are more likely to get a flat head if they’re constantly laid on their backs as the skull is much softer. She’s probably been advised to do it.

Fairycake79

She was in the background of one of his stories the other day so seems like they are still together 🤷‍♀️ but they have gone quiet comment wise on each others pics

LDNtea

VIP Member
Yep and that fella infuriated me!! I’m sick of fellas thinking they have the god given right to give it the whole babe thing…she’s not your fucking babe and she wouldn’t spit on you if you were on fire! Boils my piss
Omg I didn’t see do tell what happened? You mean luis???

“I’ve got to put bread and butter on the table” canny lass but she’s actually so thick 😂
Do u mean she said this as in gotta make a living??

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
she’s not that young is she? How old? I understand “falling” for what he’s saying but also at her age did she not look at the fact he’d already left his ex with a baby…speaks for itself
She’s 22 it’s pretty young I’d say to be left pregnant. I mean I was pretty gullible at that age especially from older guys I dated.

LDNtea

VIP Member
I’m not condoning him at all he’s clearly a deadbeat who doesn’t care, just saying she would of seen what sort of father he was to his eldest…
Nah like I said wasn’t getting at you bc it the same thing I’d be inclined to say, it’s just when I deep it I’m like ok she should have known better but we’re all dumb for men sometimes lol and it’s him who’s the real scum.

As I said it makes me sad there’s always gonnna be some girl that these guys can fuck with, bc of their looks, and the fact is girls often should know better but do it anyway and fall for the bullshit!! As one guy I follow always says it’s like his quote “stop sleeping with Tristan Thompson!” Bc how is this dog even managing to cheat 😭😭😭