Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babyali

Is anyone watching her insta story! She is so unprofessional it’s actually shocking. She’s sat on her bedroom floor taking her own blood and giving herself some sort of facial with it, rambling on sounding confused as usual as she does it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Eastonell

9D5ED20D-32C2-4ACC-BC0E-38C2B8D9A067.png

Is she an actual moron or...? Publicly posting looking for a ‘sly sun bed shop’ in the middle of national lockdown. If she had brains she’d be dangerous I’m telling you

• Angry
  • Wow

LDNtea

VIP Member
There is hardly 2 sides to a story of a dad not visiting his newborn especially one in nicu etc

• Heart

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Not Chloe just casually asking if someone can come and take blood from her arm so she can give herself a facial 😱😱😱 I hope said person is a medical professional (probably not) so bloody dangerous!
She might as well write on her forehead ‘don’t get any procedures done by me’ she’s making herself look even more clueless and unprofessional.

Reactions: 18

candyland_

VIP Member
How many times can she tell you she’s a size 4? I am too but I don’t need to ask where sells my size because you just know!

I see she struggled to take Romeo out on her own.. Welcome to reality. He’s not going to stay in a newborn bubble with everyone fussing over the two of them so she had better get used to her new life.

Loveitme

VIP Member
Bless her even cars are too big for her now cos she’s just soooo small 🙄 fucking he’ll get a new personality trait .
Also ..just wants an Audi A1 😂 girl you live at home with your parents and have no job stop making out it’s just a basic old banger of a first car 🤣

vitamintea

So glad to see baby Romeo is doing ok and my heart breaks for her. It did break my heart slightly to see her post this story today. This may seem harmless to a lot of people but anyone who’s suffered from ED’s and body dysmorphia can see what she’s doing. It’s a look how quick my body bounced back post and it’s not healthy for her to be focussing on that or realistic for other mums. She’s body checking like mad and seeking outside validation that she’s small again. Focus on that gorgeous baby boy and less about your body for now.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

meliz444

He’s acting like it’s our fault he got two birds pregnant from two different cities. “I hardly post” okay but when you do it’s always Vienna so now what? You can clearly see favouritism. He sees both yet only posts his daughter?! I’m not buying it! I think he can’t be asked to travel up to Newcastle every other week and probably gives Chloe the same old drivel of excuses football driving up and down bla bla bla. No one put themselves in this situation but him. He’s lucky Chloe is such a doormat to be coming to his defence when she’s clearly not happy with the situation

• Sad

moonplant88

They have unfollowed each other on insta….defo broken up. Tbh I just feel so sorry for her. He never seemed that excited about the pregnancy from the get go. Like he never posted about it or even tagged her in the announcement. I know it’s such a tiny thing, but actions speak volumes. He didn’t even seem arsed about the gender reveal. If I was in her shoes, I would be heart broken but she is so naive with guys

Personally I don’t think she seems the type to stop a man seeing the baby, she comes across as someone who will put up with all sorts of shit from a guy just to keep trying to play happy families, it’s sad really

fifitrixilee

Whoever allows none medical trained people to inject their face is worse. Would you risk getting facial paralysis due to a former OF person who “trained” for 3 days? It’s a disgrace I hope she doesn’t get a prescriber to prescribe it for her

Reactions: 17

Ck2020

VIP Member
Some of the comments made on here about her are cruel. As someone with a NICU baby i don’t think any of youse really understand how she feels right now. @Bellatrix__123 do you seriously think she wouldn’t rather be at home with her baby ? Yes everyone likes a bitch on here but the comments made are cruel unnecessary and straight up ridiculous.
I agree I don’t think anything should of been said about her at the hospital when she’s just gave birth and been through something traumatic. There’s a time and place and this is NOT one of them. Scream all you want at people who piss you off on here but Chloe has done nothing wrong

• Heart

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
I know a lot of people can’t help their body shape but it would strike me as weird that men would find her build attractive, if she is 4ft10 and weighs 6.5 stone that’s the typical height and weight of a pre pubescent 10-12 year old girl, and for a man to be attracted to that is just fucking weird in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️