Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No1 would ask what a girls weight is. She asked herself this question because she’s obsessed with her weight and needs to body check us all by saying how small she is.

as a small girl myself I find this a weird flex
100% asks herself this question any time she does the q&a thing.No one cares what she weighs or how tall she is 🤣we can all see she is a petite girl .She also mentions she is a SIZE 4 on the regular ,like we care or it’s an achievement or something .

Reactions: 12
She really does look like a child, I think the way she dresses is childish aswell makes her look about 15 and the giant boobs just look out of place and ridiculous like a child wearing their mams bra

Reactions: 8
God that’s just made me realise how thin I must have looked when I was 44kg at 5ft 3 😳 I had problems though, she looks to be naturally slim.
4ft 10 though she doesn’t look tiny compared to her mates or anything, maybe they’re all small
Think 4ft 10 is classed as dwarfism. No hate just saying.
I quite like being small. I could do with being smaller width ways these days though 🤣

Reactions: 2
God that’s just made me realise how thin I must have looked when I was 44kg at 5ft 3 😳 I had problems though, she looks to be naturally slim.
4ft 10 though she doesn’t look tiny compared to her mates or anything, maybe they’re all small
Think 4ft 10 is classed as dwarfism. No hate just saying.
I quite like being small. I could do with being smaller width ways these days though 🤣
Jaysus 44kg at 5’3 😳😳😳

She really does look like a child, I think the way she dresses is childish aswell makes her look about 15 and the giant boobs just look out of place and ridiculous like a child wearing their mams bra
Tryna not body shame here but when I saw her last year with Luis and Luis’ daughter in Macclesfield (of all places lol) she was reeeeally small. Thought she was a child at first!. She caught my eye because her teeth were soooOoOOoOoOo unnaturally white against her orange face haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tryna not body shame here but when I saw her last year with Luis and Luis’ daughter in Macclesfield (of all places lol) she was reeeeally small. Thought she was a child at first!. She caught my eye because her teeth were soooOoOOoOoOo unnaturally white against her orange face haha.
Ive always thought that when I look at luis photos omg his teeth are ridiculous

I remember an ep of celeb first dates Jess from towie was on and they showed other diners and the waitresses commenting on how ridiculously white her teeth were even from far away. I’ve not seen anyone with these Instagram veneer teeth but they must look so silly a lot of the time

Reactions: 3
Ive always thought that when I look at luis photos omg his teeth are ridiculous

I remember an ep of celeb first dates Jess from towie was on and they showed other diners and the waitresses commenting on how ridiculously white her teeth were even from far away. I’ve not seen anyone with these Instagram veneer teeth but they must look so silly a lot of the time
“Instagram veneer teeth” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
‘Can’t go into zara cause nothing fits even the XS too big hehe’ 🥱 find another personality trait cause no one gives a tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
‘Can’t go into zara cause nothing fits even the XS too big hehe’ 🥱 find another personality trait cause no one gives a tit
Embarrassing. If you can’t fit an xs in zara you got a problem. Sorry but not like their stuff is particularly big made 🙄

Reactions: 7
Embarrassing. If you can’t fit an xs in zara you got a problem. Sorry but not like their stuff is particularly big made 🙄
i find Zara stuff runs sooo small as well! I’m normally only a size 10 and 5”9 yet most of the time I barely fit into a large in there 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s a good job she had a son instead of a daughter. I can imagine her being such a controlling girl mam, forcing her own ideas of beauty on her kid as it got older , Yolanda Hadid type of vibes🤣

Reactions: 5
i find Zara stuff runs sooo small as well! I’m normally only a size 10 and 5”9 yet most of the time I barely fit into a large in there 🙄
Lol you’re the same size/height as me then and exactly. Find I need an XL in jackets from
There. So the fact she can’t fit a small or Xs is actually shocking

Reactions: 4
Lol you’re the same size/height as me then and exactly. Find I need an XL in jackets from
There. So the fact she can’t fit a small or Xs is actually shocking
she probably can she has just ran out of ways to scream from the roof tops how tiny she is

Reactions: 9
A lot of stuff in primark didn’t have her size “always the case” - little side note from Chloe. bleeping go to the kids section then. Also her bleeping crappy spelling mistakes absolutely get on my nerves, it’s just pure laziness, take a second to scan your eye over what you’ve wrote before you post. Cup of tea = cup of test 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Has she gave up the aesthetics already 😂 notice she’s not been in the salon that she was apparently going to be working in two days a week. That aged well 🙂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.