Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Childless person here… Is tummy time necessary at this point? He’s the size of a newborn he seems far too little to do this …
Health visitors say you should, last time she said he was about 7 pound so not teeny tiny.

Reactions: 1
Childless person here… Is tummy time necessary at this point? He’s the size of a newborn he seems far too little to do this …
We've got a 1 year old and were told to start tummy time straight away from birth for a couple of minutes a day to build up the neck strength.

Reactions: 1
Had to post this thank god she went with Romeo I think it’s so tacky and cringe when regular people copy celeb names. And I know the kids a new born and I know they won’t last back together but it’s not a good influence to have parents who are on and off with each other.
Ugh I feel so bad saying this but some of those were SO much better than romeo 🙈😭

Reactions: 3
Preemie babies are more likely to get a flat head if they’re constantly laid on their backs as the skull is much softer. She’s probably been advised to do it.

Romeo’s tested positive for covid. I feel really sorry for her. She said on her stories her mum and dad work and Luis lives away. He really is the most useless, sperm donor piece of tit going. If I was in his shoes and the minute my partner/ex tested positive and we had a child together that was poorly I’d be up there looking after him and trying to limit the contact with Chloe, whether we were together or not. I know some things can’t be helped but duck he honestly rattles me, that poor girl. I really hope the wee man isn’t bad with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
As if she’s got people in her dms saying she should have totally isolated from him. Poor lass must feel so bad already without nebby Noras putting their 2p worth in ☹

Luis needs to step the duck up and be there for his boy!!!!

Reactions: 6
Romeo’s tested positive for covid. I feel really sorry for her. She said on her stories her mum and dad work and Luis lives away. He really is the most useless, sperm donor piece of tit going. If I was in his shoes and the minute my partner/ex tested positive and we had a child together that was poorly I’d be up there looking after him and trying to limit the contact with Chloe, whether we were together or not. I know some things can’t be helped but duck he honestly rattles me, that poor girl. I really hope the wee man isn’t bad with it.
She must of known what he was like before getting with him tho.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I do agree but when I was 22 I made some questionable choices of lads when I was younger, looking back now it’s like what was I thinking?! She always seemed to want the whole loving relationship, and when she got pregnant she probably thought this was her happy ever after. Luis cheated on the mother of his first child who he was in a relationship with for a few years. Men like that don’t change!

Reactions: 11
Yeah I do agree but when I was 22 I made some questionable choices of lads when I was younger, looking back now it’s like what was I thinking?! She always seemed to want the whole loving relationship, and when she got pregnant she probably thought this was her happy ever after. Luis cheated on the mother of his first child who he was in a relationship with for a few years. Men like that don’t change!
Yeh he probably put on a good act in the start and she fell for him. Do feel sorry for her I hope her parents are a good help Atleast that’s something since Luis is so useless

Reactions: 2
Not even an age thing these days ✨khloe kardashian✨ We are just dumb as duck for men sometimes

It’s sad that Chloe doesn’t realise her worth. If he loved her as a husband typically does a wife he would be there with her and his son. Absolute waster of a man.

Reactions: 9
I am confused about his name, it’s spelt Luis and I’m pretty sure on love island he introduced himself as ‘Lewis’ and was called Lewis on the show but she pronounces it like ‘Lew-y’ (Louis), just something I noticed!

The Q&A someones asked ‘what bread is your dog’ give me strength 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hes hardly a Kingsmill 50/50

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So does romeo have Covid still or not? I’m sure she answer a question yesterday to say he did… and yet it looks like he out of the house? Even if he hasn’t, I’m not sure I’d be in a rush to take him out when he is so vulnerable 😏

So does romeo have Covid still or not? I’m sure she answer a question yesterday to say he did… and yet it looks like he out of the house? Even if he hasn’t, I’m not sure I’d be in a rush to take him out when he is so vulnerable 😏
She went to have her lips done.

Priorities.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.