Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she asked not to be judged and obviously she should do what she wantsā€¦. But I just couldnā€™t imagine going out for anything other than essentials

Reactions: 5
Donā€™t blame her for going on a date night at all. Good for her and I hope to god itā€™s a new man and not Luis!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know she asked not to be judged and obviously she should do what she wantsā€¦. But I just couldnā€™t imagine going out for anything other than essentials
I had a nicu baby and had to go out to have time for my self too, you would go insane other wise. He is 6/7 weeks old I think very little would be said if she got to take him home and went out at 6/7 week mark.

Reactions: 16
At any difficult point, or traumatic event there has to be a point where you begin to move on, progress and take time for yourself and heal etc. Itā€™s been 6 weeks now, sheā€™s been there everyday without fail, he looks like heā€™s getting better each day so I canā€™t criticise her for one night out or even 10, I hope sheā€™s got herself a nice new man though that supports her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I donā€™t think anyone should be judging her for going out and enjoying herself for a night given the circumstances, her baby is being cared for in hospital and she spends every day there, anyone who has been in nicu with a baby before knows how bloody awful it is

Hope she had a lovely night out and hope it wasnā€™t with Luis, she deserves so much better

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s sad that sheā€™s got barely any money to her name with a new baby too, considering she must have earned quite a lot in the last 1 or 2 years (given all the holidays and surgery she could afford) and now sheā€™s relying on her parents for help. Not slating her at all, just so important to have savings or invest the money into things and not blow it on silly things for if unexpected things like this happen! Sheā€™s probably going to have to get a full time job once baby is all healthy too unless sheā€™s planning to go on benefits or still have help from her parents?

Reactions: 12
Yeh I was a bit surprised at her saying itā€™s so expensive and then saying she needed to spend about 2-3k like for her I didnā€™t think that wouldā€™ve been a lot of money to be honest from judging how she spent her time prior to being pregnant on constant luxury holidays/living abroadā€¦. Maybe Iā€™m different but Iā€™d feel a bit tit if I had to rely on my parents to fund for an unplanned pregnancy.

Reactions: 11
Yeh I was a bit surprised at her saying itā€™s so expensive and then saying she needed to spend about 2-3k like for her I didnā€™t think that wouldā€™ve been a lot of money to be honest from judging how she spent her time prior to being pregnant on constant luxury holidays/living abroadā€¦. Maybe Iā€™m different but Iā€™d feel a bit tit if I had to rely on my parents to fund for an unplanned pregnancy.
I wonder if she expected lots of brands to sponsor her and pay for a lot of things?

Reactions: 3
Did Luis not help at all with the costs? Why is she solely relying on her family. Bit unfair it he helps cally with their daughter

Reactions: 8
Yeah i took jt from her posts heā€™s not supported her at all šŸ‘€. Which is disgraceful.

Surely she would get at least an alright amount for the amount of ads she does? I reckon she will become more of a influencer now to take the ads in. Itā€™s shameful on Luis, what a deadbeat

Surely she would get at least an alright amount for the amount of ads she does? I reckon she will become more of a influencer now to take the ads in. Itā€™s shameful on Luis, what a deadbeat
Iā€™ve noticed a lot of ads she does are reoccurring ones, I think she gets paid a lump sum and then has a contract to continue promoting their products for however long, so sheā€™s probably spent it all

Reactions: 6
To be fair..lots of people get help from the grandparents etc. Lots of my friends had some of the bigger purchases made for them by family such as the pram regardless of their financial situation šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

To be fair..lots of people get help from the grandparents etc. Lots of my friends had some of the bigger purchases made for them by family such as the pram regardless of their financial situation šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Doesnā€™t mean that should be the way it isā€¦ youā€™re lucky if thatā€™s the caseā€¦ so many unplanned pregnancies that happen where the parent/s have no financial security but expect free hand outs from family / benefits / governmentā€¦ I think in Chloes case itā€™s pretty shocking considering she would have had quite a good savings considering her previous ā€œlifestyleā€ - perfect example of how influencer income is so unstable / fleeting

Reactions: 6
But apart from saying having a baby is expensive which it is and saying she's had some help buying stuff (which is quite common) I'm not sure why people are assuming she is struggling? Have I missed a post or story?

Reactions: 1
Doesnā€™t mean that should be the way it isā€¦ youā€™re lucky if thatā€™s the caseā€¦ so many unplanned pregnancies that happen where the parent/s have no financial security but expect free hand outs from family / benefits / governmentā€¦ I think in Chloes case itā€™s pretty shocking considering she would have had quite a good savings considering her previous ā€œlifestyleā€ - perfect example of how influencer income is so unstable / fleeting
Her family clearly have money anyway but I personally donā€™t see an issue with family helping out, I know my family would buy me stuff and weā€™re not well off planned pregnancy or not

Reactions: 2
But apart from saying having a baby is expensive which it is and saying she's had some help buying stuff (which is quite common) I'm not sure why people are assuming she is struggling? Have I missed a post or story?
She just did a post saying how expensive it is and that her mum, dad & brother have had to help her with 2-3 thousand pounds since the baby was born. I wasnā€™t saying getting help is bad, my point is Iā€™m shocked sheā€™s needing help considering how ā€œluxuriousā€ her life was before baby, all the holidays, surgery, filler etc etc etcšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
2-3k for what? Baby items donā€™t cost that. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s money to move?

Most of her Instagram life was probably fake or free outfits etc.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.