Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to be careful who she’s telling things too because rumours I’ve heard around Newcastle of her is when she first found out she was pregnant, her and luis had an argument so she went on a drink and drugs rage to try loose the baby, this was told by one of her super close friends too

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She needs to be careful who she’s telling things too because rumours I’ve heard around Newcastle of her is when she first found out she was pregnant, her and luis had an argument so she went on a drink and drugs rage to try loose the baby, this was told by one of her super close friends too
Hope this isn’t true, will never understand this as abortions are free and accessible in every sexual health clinic in the UK. Even if there’s another lockdown, you are a priority to the clinic. If any girls reading this are in a similar position please don’t be worried there’s nothing to be ashamed of and you can discreetly book or turn up to a walk in for free help/advice, doesn’t need to be your local one either x

Reactions: 21
Hope this isn’t true, will never understand this as abortions are free and accessible in every sexual health clinic in the UK. Even if there’s another lockdown, you are a priority to the clinic. If any girls reading this are in a similar position please don’t be worried there’s nothing to be ashamed of and you can discreetly book or turn up to a walk in for free help/advice, doesn’t need to be your local one either x
Yep I was v shocked when I heard it

Reactions: 1
So lovely to see the baby at home. Just hope luis doesn’t do anything to ruin her happy bubble

This more than likely is not true, I don’t believe it. But let’s not judge her, she wouldn’t of been harming anyone but her own body, and she’s been open about the fact she was unsure what to do. Your mind is a rollercoaster when you are struggling. I’m glad she decided to make her own decision and wasn’t influenced by anyone in the end.

Reactions: 9
it annoys me so much the whole influencer photo leaving the hospital like why does it need to be so dramatic
It's just a thing it's not like it's a big thing but I tell you what it was something I didn't do as I felt as a single mother I looked daft I think this is so important actually that Chloe done this alone by herself solid independent woman! And as much as people dislike it she is an influencer and I think she has made a stand for single parents who are worried about a society which unfortunately happened to me which makes me sad now Iv grown up a little x

Reactions: 4
Not really as Luis posted exactly the same picture too. “Here Luis take the oxygen tank on your back and lift his car seat with your back to me then take a picture of me doing exactly the same” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She probably got the typical leaving the hospital pic by herself aswel as Luis getting one Cause she knows they aren’t in a stable relationship so atleast she has that pic when they finish again which they most likely will 🙄

Reactions: 7
Not really as Luis posted exactly the same picture too. “Here Luis take the oxygen tank on your back and lift his car seat with your back to me then take a picture of me doing exactly the same” 🙄
I thought this. Taking their baby home after all he’s been through and they actually want to waste time taking these posed photos? To take the oxygen tank on and off so they each can have the same photo. So sad.

Reactions: 12
Luis turned up for his car seat leaving the hospital shot, how nice of him 🙄
literally what I thought and omg I screen shot this yesterday and forgot to come here n say it but guys???

honestly it’s funny I have such a soft spot for this girl seeing how she has been treated by this waste man, like I really want things to go well for her and for her to bloom with her little baby regardless of whether that bleep is around or not. BUT GIIIIIIIIRLLLL it’s giving khloe kardashian and Tristan T
6CEE3484-E95D-45D8-B5C1-982D2F43BF7B.jpeg

She probably got the typical leaving the hospital pic by herself aswel as Luis getting one Cause she knows they aren’t in a stable relationship so atleast she has that pic when they finish again which they most likely will 🙄
When I think about it it’s very telling they got separate ones and I imagine really bleeping sad for her as it’s very much a separated parents things normally they do it holding the car seat one hand each don’t they.

Reactions: 10
Had to post this thank god she went with Romeo I think it’s so tacky and cringe when regular people copy celeb names. And I know the kids a new born and I know they won’t last back together but it’s not a good influence to have parents who are on and off with each other.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
“How come I’m expected to clean up tit” …… erm welcome to the life of a newborn and the foreseeable

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.