Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t have said she was projecting onto the baby with her comments on how small he is I took that as she said, just marvelling at how tiny he is but also strong

the girl has huge issues with her weight and it makes me really sad if I’m honest (not hating at all it just makes me so sad to see a beautiful young girl with such huge body dysmorphia issues)

personally I have felt she has shown a much stronger lovelier side to her since giving Birth and you can tell she really loves Romeo. However I do worry about her and her weight. It’sjust terribly sad especially as by her OWN ADMISSION .she is tiny!

Reactions: 3
I think she’s doing a great job for the circumstances she’s in. I hope she goes home to her mum and has plenty of help, she’s only young. I had a baby at 21 and still lived at home and would have been lost without the help of my family. I hope Luis gets the snip because he’s definitely the type that’ll just go round spreading his seed around the country and having duck all to do with the kids. Absolute sperm donor.

Reactions: 14
Nice friends she must have that think to screenshot and send her tattle comments while she’s having such a rough time though. Maybe get new friends Chloe.

I was just about to say the same thing who ever sent her the screen shots is just as bad if not worse. If you’re looking out for her why are you typing her full name into a gossip engine and digging up all the meanest things you can find? Doesn’t sound like much of a friend at all. Or they are a member on here already and have been watching this thread for a while, so it’s abit contradictory. What a strange person

As someone who is pregnant and has been following Chloe’s journey, my heart goes out to her. When you’re 22, you’re still literally a child yourself in many ways! I can’t imagine how tough and traumatic it would be to go through all that without a decent partner by your side.

I can’t understand why women would come on here to write such cruel things about another woman whose baby is currently in a critical condition while his mum is clearly going through a lot mentally. You must know this comments will be read. I’m all for holding influences to account and calling out bullshit but fail to see what crime Chloe is guilty of here. Luis on the other hand is fair game, the guy is a creepy toxic narcissist. I hope he pays his child support and spends his money on therapy to become a better person. And next time should date women his own age, always a major 🚩 when older men date younger girls IMO.

• Heart
Mums get pulled apart of Tattle no matter what they do. Sometimes I think the posters are absolutely clueless and mustn’t have kids of their own.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t posted on Tattle for a long time, usually lurk and join in some fun threads but this one isn’t fair. I feel for her, my babies were in NICU for 8 weeks because they were premature, hardest time of my life spending as much time as I could there and not feeling like a Mam in the slightest, they didn’t feel like my children the whole time they were there. For every photo I sent I always told people they are so much smaller in person, the photos made them look much bigger than 3lb, that didn’t mean I didn’t want them to grow. I also went back down to 7 and a half stone a week after giving birth to twins, I’m just naturally small and maybe she is too. I saw many babies in that NICU make massive strides and get so strong to then have massive setbacks and become unwell again, you just don’t know what can happen at times like these. Give her a break guys, she is going through one of the toughest times of her life I promise you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Think it’s fair to say the majority of us posters on here have wished her and the baby nothing but positive wishes and are genuinely concerned for her after the tough time she’s had. However, nobody forces influencers to read here and I’d hope no criticism would ever be directly sent to her.

As for her ‘friend’ - very sly if somebody has sent her that at her lowest I’d be questioning their intentions. I do believe she’s read the thread herself, as she’s confessed before, and then screenshotted but didn’t want to admit she reads here. Most influencers do this at some point when something triggers them on tattle and want to address it on their story.

• Heart
Think it’s fair to say the majority of us posters on here have wished her and the baby nothing but positive wishes and are genuinely concerned for her after the tough time she’s had. However, nobody forces influencers to read here and I’d hope no criticism would ever be directly sent to her.

As for her ‘friend’ - very sly if somebody has sent her that at her lowest I’d be questioning their intentions. I do believe she’s read the thread herself, as she’s confessed before, and then screenshotted but didn’t want to admit she reads here. Most influencers do this at some point when something triggers them on tattle and want to address it on their story.
I just hope that the posters of the original comments maybe have a look back tonight and realise how comments made about the situation can come across as harsh not only to Chloe but also to other NICU parents. As one my self i would hope no one looked at me the same way when leaving him but i could not have stayed with him every minute of the day I would have went crazy.

I really feel for Chloe. My sister had my niece at 32 weeks and it tore her apart. She went into hospital in pain and woke up in intensive care after her spleen had ruptured and major complications, we had be prepared to lose them both. She said it killed her that she didn’t get to enjoy pregnancy and spent 12 weeks back and forth to the hospital daily even after being opened from her breastbone to her bikini line for as long as she was allowed to be there. They put her on the delivery ward post itu and she said seeing happy mother’s wirh their babies crippled her mentally. My niece is now 11 and taller than me 🤣 however what I witnessed her endure and what we went through as a family was something I’d never wish on anyone. Visiting and seeing tiny babies fighting for their lives in incubators surrounded by lines and tubes was traumatic enough for me to witness as an aunt but I cannot even begin to comprehend how it must have been for my sister and Chloe. she said the guilt that hit her when she had to leave was nothing she’s ever felt before. I think Chloe is doing amazing despite her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think people need to chill like if you read back the comments everyone has been sympathetic towards chloe of course with the situation, and it’s more everyone saying how tit Luis has been. The fact is one person made a comment about her not sleeping over at the hospital which was just dumb obviously, but let’s calm down it’s tattle and it’s a very weird flex if her “friends” sent her screenshots 🙄 But nobody with half a brain on here hasn’t been understanding or been concerned when she had the baby so early everyone was saying they hope she and the baby are ok etc

Reactions: 13
I’m fuming at the thought of Luis leaving Chloe to deal with this all on her own, and I don’t even know her. What a low life piece of scum. I hope she realises her worth and never sees him again. He doesn’t deserve to be part of hers or the baby’s life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All I have to say on this subject is if you haven’t been a nicu mum then do not comment- don’t even think you can possibly ever understand ever because you couldn’t possibly get it

Reactions: 3
Most people on this thread have been nice…can we move on yet? I wouldn’t criticise chloe at all in this situation, only Luis who seems MIA. Hope she’s getting good support

I sympathise with her but the situation with luis was always going to happen…. Thankfully she has a supportive family

It dosnt look like he’s been at the hospital with Chloe at all. I really feel for her going through all that on her own and so young. He is a real piece of work

Reactions: 9
Who’s her “friend” that sent her the screenshots? Like other people have mentioned, who would actually do that to Chloe while she’s having the toughest time of her life right now? Chloe, or her “friend” if you’re reading this, you need to get some new friends!!
And don’t you have to have a Tattle life account to look at forums?

Reactions: 7
Who’s her “friend” that sent her the screenshots? Like other people have mentioned, who would actually do that to Chloe while she’s having the toughest time of her life right now? Chloe, or her “friend” if you’re reading this, you need to get some new friends!!
And don’t you have to have a Tattle life account to look at forums?
I have to say I think she read it herself. I really don’t think any friend would send her this especially when she’s going through what she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.