Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really wouldn’t surprise me if they got back together again…. They are both very childish
Strikes me as the type to jump at the chance .Remember when she used to go with that dope off Geordie shore .She was always on and off with him ,he was a prick as well

Reactions: 3
“Best I’ve seen ya” is awful as well like I think really disrespectful given all circumstances

Reactions: 24
Chloe advertising whatever the duck that is, refillable perfume?? “This is obviously recyclable because you just refill it” errr do you mean reusable Chloe? She’s so brain dead it’s unreal. Also if she’s back with Luis I take back any sympathy I had for her, two absolute morons deserve each other!

Reactions: 9
Look at his comment today, bet she’s over the moon.

Edit: he’s now deleted the comment. They are super childish
i have a feeling he’s trying to be sweet by saying this but it has been said all wrong 😑 what a bleeping gong

Reactions: 6
did anyone else know she was 4ft 10 and 6 and a half stone?? It’s like she’s never mentioned it before. This is brand new information 😱
I’m sure she asked herself this question she is obsessed with telling us everyday some how some way her weight and height. Definitely a pick me ooooooh I’m so small I’m so tiny and cute. Also a grown woman to weigh 6 stone is abit weird to me she has the weight of a small child. Luis Being even weirder for finding it attractive

Reactions: 17
I’m sure she asked herself this question she is obsessed with telling us everyday some how some way her weight and height. Definitely a pick me ooooooh I’m so small I’m so tiny and cute. Also a grown woman to weigh 6 stone is abit weird to me she has the weight of a small child. Luis Being even weirder for finding it attractive
And surely 3 stone of that is in her tatties alone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know a lot of people can’t help their body shape but it would strike me as weird that men would find her build attractive, if she is 4ft10 and weighs 6.5 stone that’s the typical height and weight of a pre pubescent 10-12 year old girl, and for a man to be attracted to that is just bleeping weird in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I know a lot of people can’t help their body shape but it would strike me as weird that men would find her build attractive, if she is 4ft10 and weighs 6.5 stone that’s the typical height and weight of a pre pubescent 10-12 year old girl, and for a man to be attracted to that is just bleeping weird in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t forget she’s got a big ole fake booty and 2 melons stuck to her chest to make the image ever weirder 😂😂

Reactions: 9
No1 would ask what a girls weight is. She asked herself this question because she’s obsessed with her weight and needs to body check us all by saying how small she is.

as a small girl myself I find this a weird flex

Reactions: 21
Yeah I’m 5’2 and I get the idea of the “small and cute” thing but most of the time I don’t feel that I feel like an Oompa Loompa next to taller girls!! Idk why she does this pick me thing of almost pretending it’s annoying to be that small when you can tell she really tries to capitalise on it. You can tell she suffers with severe body dysmorphia and so I do feel bad for her but same time I hate when girls have internalised it all so much they feel better than other women bc they are thinner or whatever. I feel the same about gym girls who think they like figured it out “girls who get it get it” bc they go gym and work on their body. I follow some gym girls who are trying to gain weight to be slim thick and you can tell they think they are better than others and don’t see anything wrong with it bc they’re not the typical girls promoting being super skinny. Don’t think they realise they’re promoting a different kinda toxicity lol

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.