Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got to be the shittest influencer going. She sounds thick as tit today promoting a tit brush.

Reactions: 12
I’ve followed her for years and I honestly think she comes across as quite sweet but a bit thick on it. I think it’s a disgrace the amount of work she’s had done baring in mine she’s not even 21 yet and a lot of the work she had done was when she was 18/19 which is sad really!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's scary shes an influencer and openly said on her stories you wont need much money for food in ibiza because you dont eat. Alright druggy.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The fact that she has been so happily documenting her breaking the lockdown for months.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed... I know she’s pretty and takes cute pics but god it baffles me how she supports herself / makes good money from Instagram

Reactions: 4
Plugging some skin care cream saying how much she loves it etc. Do many people actually fall for this tit and go and buy it? Unless I seen a before and after of it making a difference to skin I’d maybe be influenced to try it, but even at that knowing that they’re getting paid to promote it, it’s more than likely going to be tit. I’d rather take word from a small time influencer or someone I know that would give an honest review instead of promoting stuff to their followers just for money. bleeping dose!

Reactions: 8
It makes me laugh how she starts every single promotion with 'so I literally just thought I'd come on here and'. No, you didn't. You are being paid to advertise this product, and that's fine. But please, quit acting like you're a huge fan of the thing and just happened to want to share it with us.

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed... I know she’s pretty and takes cute pics but god it baffles me how she supports herself / makes good money from Instagram
She says it’s from OnlyFans. and she lives at home...

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I followed her for a bit but stopped when she was on the 8th ‘love of her life’... It’s strange, she’s pretty and I often think why is she single but I legit think she hasn’t got much of a personality and just smothers them so much it probably scares them off

Reactions: 10
I followed her for a bit but stopped when she was on the 8th ‘love of her life’... It’s strange, she’s pretty and I often think why is she single but I legit think she hasn’t got much of a personality and just smothers them so much it probably scares them off
Yeah, for sure. Even for 21, you can tell she has a lot of growing up and maturing to do. She seems very childish, and pretty dim honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
shes with Cally Janes baby dad now 😂 she defo has a type!
I had seen she’s met a new love of her life yet again, no idea who he is but searched Cally Jane on Instagram she is stunning and their wee girl is absolutely beautiful!! Talk about a downgrade to the blow up doll. I just see Chloe as being a toddler with her 6 year old body, bar her fake boobs and ass 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yeah, no, I would not be cool with my friend acting like that around my boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.