Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont forget she did only fans too for a good year and stopped that when she became pregnant, so that’s a loss of income probs

Reactions: 7
2-3k for what? Baby items don’t cost that. I’m assuming it’s money to move?

Most of her Instagram life was probably fake or free outfits etc.
It is about 2-3k if you buy a pram usually at 1.2k then a nice nursery furniture set is usually 1k ish aswel then by the time you add in car seats/next to me bed swings clothes everything else she’s not wrong. Obviously you can do it cheap and buy second hand but I’m guessing her parents etc probably offered to help and these things can be expensive if you want nice brands

Reactions: 3
I know she asked not to be judged and obviously she should do what she wants…. But I just couldn’t imagine going out for anything other than essentials
Unless you’ve been there please don’t judge- I had a nicu baby for 7 months and you have to take time out otherwise your not mentally there for them when you need to be, unless you’ve sat day after day in hospital for months on end you have no right to comment- sorry but comments like this get me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It is about 2-3k if you buy a pram usually at 1.2k then a nice nursery furniture set is usually 1k ish aswel then by the time you add in car seats/next to me bed swings clothes everything else she’s not wrong. Obviously you can do it cheap and buy second hand but I’m guessing her parents etc probably offered to help and these things can be expensive if you want nice brands
I bought everything brand new and it cost nowhere near 3k. Nursery furniture is pointless.. Just go to IKEA.

She just did a post saying how expensive it is and that her mum, dad & brother have had to help her with 2-3 thousand pounds since the baby was born. I wasn’t saying getting help is bad, my point is I’m shocked she’s needing help considering how “luxurious” her life was before baby, all the holidays, surgery, filler etc etc etc🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t be fooled by social media it is the easiest thing in the world to appear well off particularly when your target audience are young people who know no difference.

Most influencers are paid through gifted items or a couple hundred/thousand pounds per post depending on the AD. It may seem like a lot but bet most of them don’t average out much over the year if they’re only securing an AD or so a week. 99% of designer items are fake or slapped on credit cards before returning and are not a sign of wealth.
Holidays are paid for by PR companies in exchange for them to look pretty for wealthy men/companies and tbh we all know what most of these influencers are getting up to on these luxury holidays. Cars are financed up to their ears and most can’t get mortgages due to the inconsistent income. Unless you’ve found a niche or are at the top you will not be earning more than any of your peers with stable jobs.

Reactions: 4
I bought everything brand new and it cost nowhere near 3k. Nursery furniture is pointless.. Just go to IKEA.
Doubt IKEA would suit her Instagram image 😂. I’m not saying you can’t buy new stuff cheap but generally speaking a lot of nursery sets are 1k upwards. Most of my friends have paid that as they wanted nice sleigh style.

Reactions: 2
Don’t be fooled by social media it is the easiest thing in the world to appear well off particularly when your target audience are young people who know no difference.

Most influencers are paid through gifted items or a couple hundred/thousand pounds per post depending on the AD. It may seem like a lot but bet most of them don’t average out much over the year if they’re only securing an AD or so a week. 99% of designer items are fake or slapped on credit cards before returning and are not a sign of wealth.
Holidays are paid for by PR companies in exchange for them to look pretty for wealthy men/companies and tbh we all know what most of these influencers are getting up to on these luxury holidays. Cars are financed up to their ears and most can’t get mortgages due to the inconsistent income. Unless you’ve found a niche or are at the top you will not be earning more than any of your peers with stable jobs.
I get that really popular high up influencers get all this but I just never considered her that high up and presumed she would’ve paid for all her holidays

Reactions: 1
I get that really popular high up influencers get all this but I just never considered her that high up and presumed she would’ve paid for all her holidays
I’m sure she pays for flights and accommodation a lot of the time when she goes to Ibiza but honestly her spends would have been low, a pretty girl with fake boobs would have all her food, drinks and drugs paid for without any type of effort in exchange to hang around certain people. In Dubai even low level influencers get meals/nights out paid for if you’re in contact with the right pr companies you can understand why people are always over there.

Unless you’ve been there please don’t judge- I had a nicu baby for 7 months and you have to take time out otherwise your not mentally there for them when you need to be, unless you’ve sat day after day in hospital for months on end you have no right to comment- sorry but comments like this get me!
I agree, it’s good for your mental health to do something for yourself.

Reactions: 2
Doubt IKEA would suit her Instagram image 😂. I’m not saying you can’t buy new stuff cheap but generally speaking a lot of nursery sets are 1k upwards. Most of my friends have paid that as they wanted nice sleigh style.
My point is she should buy what she can afford. Not whinge that’s she’s HAD to borrow £3k.

Guessing the baby’s dad isn’t paying for much.

I didn't realise she had borrowed money...

I read it as her parents had bought some things for the baby? I obviously missed the story about borrowing money 🤨

Reactions: 4
I didn't realise she had borrowed money...

I read it as her parents had bought some things for the baby? I obviously missed the story about borrowing money 🤨
She didn’t say she borrowed 2-3k, she just said thats what stuff had cost and she had help from her family. I took it as if she‘d had some items bought for her by her parents (pram maybe). I don’t think its unusual at all, my parents bought my first pram and also bought the first pram for my brothers and sisters babies (not because we couldn’t afford it simply because they wanted too). I’m sure if and when any of my children have babies i’ll do exactly the same.

She didn’t say she borrowed 2-3k, she just said thats what stuff had cost and she had help from her family. I took it as if she‘d had some items bought for her by her parents (pram maybe). I don’t think its unusual at all, my parents bought my first pram and also bought the first pram for my brothers and sisters babies (not because we couldn’t afford it simply because they wanted too). I’m sure if and when any of my children have babies i’ll do exactly the same.
Yeah thats what I thought and how I took it but the other poster seems adamant she has had to borrow or be bought things because she can't afford it..

I know so many people whose parents gladly bought baby items because they wanted too and not necessarily out of a financial need!

Yeh I wasn’t saying she ever borrowed it either but she did say it was very expensive to have a baby and that she didn’t know how she would’ve managed without her parents help etc…. That was only my point is that I was surprised that she would have found to purchase everything herself an issue/expensive when she had been living it up for months at a time in bali and Australia prior to falling pregnant….. like to me I wouldn’t say that’s expensive as I’ve got money saved away but that definitely looks like she doesn’t keep much in savings since she said she would’ve struggled and it’s surprising I think.

I’m surprised this hasn’t been posted on here. Or does it ruin that portrait of a dead beat you have all pained of him🤣
Wow his second documented visit to his poorly baby in nearly 8 weeks he’s amazing xxx go see ur kid Luis

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m surprised this hasn’t been posted on here. Or does it ruin that portrait of a dead beat you have all pained of him🤣
What do you want new member who joined 20 minutes ago with one post in the thread? A round of applause? Its been very clear she’s done most of it alone. Zero respect for him when not even a few days after Chloe giving birth he was at a Man City football match whilst she was on IG stories really upset about her baby.

Reactions: 23
a round of applause for a man actually seeing his own baby in hospital?😂the bare minimum then?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.