Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
it’s nothing lol but you still clicked all this way
:m

• Haha
Reactions: 20

strawb

VIP Member
old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/chit-chat-18.26386/page-50#post-8037244

the old thread started with MD sadly leaving us once again, hi MD! 👋 come back, we love you, bisous bisous
also on a sad note, a lot of us either have covid or are going through an extended blue monday/week <3

so, things we discussed:
- cartoons
- fries
- coffee
- pringles
- heating
- sweets
- words we hate
- sex, imagine
- claims to fame
- pets
- organisms

things we haven't discussed:
- in my humble opinion there wasn't enough of michael fassbender
- that's it

things we're playing
- eye spy
- wordle

finally, men are twats as @coconochanel always kindly adds and hoping for a more comprehensive recap from the queen herself 👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Omg MIL has turned up when we are in the middle of eating dinner. She always asks me weird stuff to make sure I’m doing stuff to her standard. Tonight’s question was “how did you cook my sons gammon”. Under the grill you silly old bat now fuck off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

fudgebox

VIP Member
Sorry I posted a pic of puppy Fudge and then left for hours and just read all your comments about her! Here she is fully grown 🤣
8E5757EA-3E38-448D-812C-C7F20C4D8D05.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

strawb

VIP Member
wow guys what can i say to catch up? 😂 my bf's dick is circumcised, i put out on first dates, all my ''one night stands'' turned into either a friends with benefits thing or relationship and i've never farted into a flame, well that's one sentence i never thought i'd say 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
my best friend, her little Grandad, the cutest little man ever, has had a fall and they don’t think he’s gonna make it. I’m just texting my friend now and I feel so sad and sorry for her :(

done a lot of crying tonight cos me and my bf have had an argument

• Sad
  • Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Peonies are my fave, I had them as my wedding flowers and had baby's breath as my flower girls then had a mixture of them and white roses for my bridesmaids. Little plug of my bouquet 😍 cropped me out obvs 🤣🤣
AE7A8AB3-C96F-4268-9B8A-94955B5C30B7.jpeg

What are you guys having for dinner?
Duck & Hoisin wraps

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Hello loves 💕
I started not feeling well on Thursday afternoon and I fainted while I was out on Thursday evening. I’m ok but I had to go to hospital and I have a bit of a concussion from hitting my head - lights/screens are not my friend at the moment so I’ve had barely any phone time but I feel a bit better today.
I can’t believe we’re on page 25, I’ve missed half a thread! I’m going to have a catch up but I imagine it’s all sex, food and feet?!

I hope the covid tattlers are feeling better too! 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
My evening plans are chilling at fellas place. Got my book, a cuppa and a creme egg so I’m as happy as a pig in shit.
What are you reading?

Mr Jelly and I never slept together until our wedding night. Now I think that is a bit weird, what if he was rubbish in bed and I'd married him?! Or he had a wonky knob? It just seemed normal to wait until we were married though. We were together almost 3 years before we were married with nothing more than a snog between us!

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
My SiL has just announced that she's turning vegan.... excluding eggs, cheese,.yoghurt and beef.
Well you're not bloody vegan then are you, you stupid mare!!!

I've got two brothers and a sister. One brother lives in France with his wife ...who doesn't have french toast for breakfast and can speak good English.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Oh my word. It is deathly quiet here all day. Come night time every other fucker springs to life, between all the TVs blaring different channels at top volume, people shrieking, call bells bleeping, people banging walking aides and so on it is any wonder we are all a bit loopy. They had all day to make this racket. 😡

• Sad
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I lurk this thread sometimes and you all seem like lovely people so I'm just gonna have a chat every now and again 😊

Today's a late shift for me so I slept late and still haven't got dressed. So I was mortified when a friend popped round unannounced 😱 he's seen me in my comfies more than my civvies at this point 😅

Just watching Lingo, does anyone like quiz shows? I'm still hungry after lunch as well but have no snacks in 😩

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I have never watched Friends.

One of my children was born after an 88 hour dramatic labour, one after 4 hour labour and one just dropped out on the living room floor while my husband and I were debating if we should go to the hospital or not. I was right, obvs.

Afternoon all. Had a divine shower this morning, feel properly scrubbed clean. It makes such a difference. I'm currently sat up in my wheelchair, really trying hard to get to enough hours to be able to go for my treatment at the beginning of March, I am a long, long way from it right now. Am eating Roast Beef Monster Munch and feeding myself so that is a positive!

Going to find a new book to read later and go back to bed reading.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella said I was meant to be a ONS but he kept coming back cos I was ✨ That good✨ plus he said ‘it’s like shagging someone new every time cos of your multiple personalities’ 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Hey all
Last nights conversation was wild. You filthy bitches 🤣🤣

So last night i discovered my son sleep walks. He came in to my bedroom and started jogging up and down the room telling me he loved me at like 11pm. It well freaked me out 😂😂

Have a good day all ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
We had this boy in school who used to pull out the pockets of his trousers as ears and his dick was the trunk. He called it The Elephant. He did it all the time and we all just accepted it and carried on…. Now I’d be 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
The most exciting plan I have today is to wash my hair - I haven’t been allowed to wash it because of the stitches so it’s a big day!

• Heart