Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incase any of you are wondering, that lady I follow on instagram has now been in hospital for 9 days. She’s had a small tit today apparently but she hasn’t been for 5 WEEKS! I don’t know if I’m invested or if I should unfollow at this point 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My feet are SIZE 8. bleeping 8!!!!
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨😤😤😤😤😤
Do I own any nice shoes? No I don’t 😠😣🥺😩😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I went to take a shower and some bloody moron who looks very much like my sister had been there before me, well first I fell in the shower because she has splashed her hair conditioner everywhere and that crap is slippery, and then I burned myself on her bloody curling iron. I’m so mad and sorry for myself, it hurts everywhere 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Text back saying ‘we only seen you yesterday love. You’re so far up me arse you’ll be able to see what I had for breakie’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m 5ft 6 and a 4 and a half. I also have child like hands when my husband went to get my engagement ring they question my ring size as it was tiny.
Just got home from work well I went into town after for some M&S treats including a yumnut which is my fave. Can’t wait for tea I’m starving.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah I've had a proper good bitching session with my mate today and we've arranged a wine night for next week.
I also start work the week after next. Eventually!!!
I've officially declared my January blues over. Life is looking good ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah I've had a proper good bitching session with my mate today and we've arranged a wine night for next week.
I also start work the week after next. Eventually!!!
I've officially declared my January blues over. Life is looking good ❤
That’s amazing, congratulations! Hope it goes well! 💗

Does anybody else get nauseous when anxious? I need to eat my dinner but I can’t 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.