Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but you dont get many men with circumcised penises do you?
Was yours American? My cousin is American and I remember his wife was amazed that British men tend to be uncircumcised! In America they circumcise them when they're babies. She was asking my husband about it and he said 'well I'm not going to show you if that's what you're after'!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wow guys what can i say to catch up? 😂 my bf's dick is circumcised, i put out on first dates, all my ''one night stands'' turned into either a friends with benefits thing or relationship and i've never farted into a flame, well that's one sentence i never thought i'd say 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t :( I’m looking for the Wolves game. Think it’s the 3PM kick off!
Get yourself a firestick and download rising tides onto it! Or you can do it directly on your tv if it’s android that’s what we do. We can watch all the football including the 3pm games. Just Google the instructions it’s really easy!

i'm so cozy in bed and finally warm 🥰

we went to the pub quiz and it was great, my parents had a great time and our score was good too. we froze though cause it's in a kind of half open half closed area, i couldn't feel my feet after some time. it's been really cold here the last couple of days and is about to get even colder!

after we arrived home we ordered some pizza and fries and watched friends 🍟 🍕 bf fell asleep on the couch, i'm tattling in bed and kitty is looking out at the balcony and all the leaves being moved by the wind 😂 oh to be a cat

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We had this boy in school who used to pull out the pockets of his trousers as ears and his dick was the trunk. He called it The Elephant. He did it all the time and we all just accepted it and carried on…. Now I’d be 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was yours American? My cousin is American and I remember his wife was amazed that British men tend to be uncircumcised! In America they circumcise them when they're babies. She was asking my husband about it and he said 'well I'm not going to show you if that's what you're after'!!
No he was Muslim.

Reactions: 1
Morning everyone. Another rubbish night for me, I just couldn’t switch off at all. ☹
I can hear the next door neighbours kids and they are currently playing bop it and I’m well jealous, I used to love that 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Morning everyone!

I’m tattling in bed, so cozy 🥰 Finally had a good nights sleep and woke up naturally with no alarm or people nudging me! I think it’s because of all the laughs I got here yesterday. Got really thinking about yesterday’s booty call and realised what bothered me was not that he expected me to put out right away, but the fact that he could not be bothered to arrange a date first. I’m no prude and might have put out after a date 🤣

Anyway, hoping for a lazy day today. Have a good Saturday all!

• Heart
Morning everyone, I’ve got my niece today so might be a bit quiet! She’s feral 🤣🤣🤣 going soft play and she loves walking my dog so taking them both to the park (2 birds one stone and al that) then I’ve downloaded this jump rope game on the switch hopefully that’ll kill her off 🤣🤣

• Heart
Morning all. Was woken up at 6:30am by the bin collection. What a ridiculous time to come on a weekend 😭 just tattling in bed now while bf snores his head off.

Might go read for a bit with a coffee as don’t need to go fetch little man for a few hours yet.

• Heart
Morning all
Early wake up here as our new fridge freezer was delivered at 7.30am.
The Mr was supposed to be sorting it but he's actually incapable of being quiet in the mornings. When he's up we are all up 👊👊

Only have the eldest at home today, she's already playing Roblox. I'm tattling and having a coffee and the sleep thief is busy in the kitchen 😂😂

Have a good day all

• Heart
  • Haha
We had this boy in school who used to pull out the pockets of his trousers as ears and his dick was the trunk. He called it The Elephant. He did it all the time and we all just accepted it and carried on…. Now I’d be 😳
Did anyone ever say 'elephant!? Owl, more like!'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning! I have no idea what time little peaches woke up this morning but he came into my bedroom demanding breakfast at 5:30am saying he’d been up ages and was STARVING 😳
We ran out of strawberries and stuff last night so I text my bf and asked him to pick them up whilst he was out. Checked fridge this morning of course he didn’t get them so we had tears at 5:30. He settled for a pear and a banana in the end.

I can’t decide if I’m going food shopping or back to bed whilst they are at football this morning. I’m so tired but the fridge is also so empty 😂

Hope everybody has a good day! ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I went for a walk around one of the city’s most photographic areas. It was early, quiet, overcast and breezy. Something to do and get my steps up.
Have a good day all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning! I wanted to sleep in this morning but was wide awake early, why can’t I wake up in the week for work but always wide awake on the weekends 🤔

• Heart
Morning thread. I've been up for ages but got done nothing at all, perhaps for the best. Went to sleep around 2 am last night and woke up at 7:40 this morning, for no reason at all. I had breakfast and got back into bed. I have a bunch of stuff I need to do (changing the bedding, showering, some self grooming, dusting the bedroom etc.) but I have no energy. I might need a vitamin and a cup of tea but I still need to get out of bed for those 🛌 It's been snowing since early morning. Hope everyone has a good day!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.