Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never had a one night stand! Before Mr Fudge I had only had sex once to lose my virginity so I don’t really count that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m too much of a slut to wait for marriage or the 3rd date. I need to see the D before I marry it. I always say now if I end up single I’m gonna need dick pics before I agree to a date. Im not wasting my time for small willys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m too much of a slut to wait for marriage or the 3rd date. I need to see the D before I marry it. I always say now if I end up single I’m gonna need dick pics before I agree to a date. Im not wasting my time for small willys 🤣
we didn’t choose the slut life the slut life chose us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my word. It is deathly quiet here all day. Come night time every other fucker springs to life, between all the TVs blaring different channels at top volume, people shrieking, call bells bleeping, people banging walking aides and so on it is any wonder we are all a bit loopy. They had all day to make this racket. 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What about foreskin?:sick: anyone been with a man thats been circumcised? I have and it looks much better.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.