Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had spag bol and some cider and am now snacking on salted peanut M&M’s and these bad boys:

View attachment 1009989

No idea why it says resealable, who on earth doesn’t eat them in one sitting?!

Perfect lazy evening 👌🏻

Me neither, Glenn. Me neither.
Omg Bahlsen! I love their biscuits! I really like their cinnamon stars also I have a friend in Germany who used to date the great granddaughter of the owner of the company 😂

Reactions: 2
Now you say your name isn't really Raymond.

What next? Do you even own a luxury yacht or has this all been a lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was a joke what you bringing your periods up for girl
I mean MD mentioned loads of tit and turned out to be a bullshitter 🤷🏽‍♀️

that was just a joke don’t take it personally
Goodness stop telling me when you are joking, I’m dumb but not that dumb 🤣🤣🤣 If I were to troll, I would have thought of something more interesting to troll about than having spag bol for tea and receiving dick pics..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
my best friend, her little Grandad, the cutest little man ever, has had a fall and they don’t think he’s gonna make it. I’m just texting my friend now and I feel so sad and sorry for her :(

done a lot of crying tonight cos me and my bf have had an argument

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good Heavens. I spent the evening finishing my book and came back to the wildest pages yet on this thread. Don't know why I bother with books when I could be here reading all this chatter.

@Peaches_xox hope little peaches is ok

@watermelon sugar hope you are alright. X

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I’m so tempted to just send him a random nude photo and see what he says 😂😂😂
my best friend, her little Grandad, the cutest little man ever, has had a fall and they don’t think he’s gonna make it. I’m just texting my friend now and I feel so sad and sorry for her :(

Oh I’m so sorry 😞 I know it’s kinda weird that I’m switching from sex to this, but I am sorry. Let’s hope for the best and I hope your and Mr Watermelon make up soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Hope u r ok and the ridiculousness of this thread can make you smile even a little

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s say random things to cheer everyone up from sad news/covid isolation/dick pics 🤣

i just sneezed so loud that my dog jumped a mile then walked off in disgust

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just went to check on little peaches and my cat was on his bed. He’d be livid if he woke up and saw her. The fatty came running out as soon as I shook a food packet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.