Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I queefed in my fellas face the other day and we both laughed for about 5 minutes and then carried on HAHA why did I tell you all that

• Haha
Reactions: 14

strawb

VIP Member
my day has actually been ok today ?!?!?

i got out of bed at a decent time, i did a looooot of work (a good to do list does miracles for a cluttered mind), i tidied the house, did laundry, spent time with kitty

bf had a hospital appointment which went well and he picked up groceries after work, also got me my favorite garnier hair food watermelon hair mask 🍉 so i'm looking forward to a shower, hairwash & pamper later

i wrapped up work about half an hour ago, now relaxing watching closet cleanout youtube videos, and later on after my pamper session we're making pasta and watching friends 🥰

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I got bored during my sims play and decided to have some fun and create some friends of ours
2FCC0926-A5A0-45BE-BA77-1343EA6B1908.jpeg

This is Mull, she has the computer whiz trait, the clubber(prone to alcoholism and drug addiction), romantic and energetic!
image.jpg
This is Kate! She’s a romantic looking for a soulmate, ambitious and goal oriented!

I’m gonna make them an apartment in the morning and go from there

• Haha
  • Heart

Betty701

Chatty Member
I should have come on here before I did the wordle today. I got it in 3 without the spoiler not too bad.
Happy Friday everyone! I can’t wait for 5pm to log off for the weekend. I’m in the office today so I’m going to treat myself to a nice lunch and a trip to M&S to get some weekend treats.
Have a great day everyone.

• Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Well I’ve got a lot to catch up on

sour skittles are the best
Crispy m&ms are the best
Hubs is built but with a beer belly like shoulders and biceps for dayyyyyyys
I looooove pancakes either typical lemon and sugar or Nutella OR biscoff spread 😍
Not a huge fan of crème eggs but mini eggs are the OG
@fudgebox your cake looks insane!!!

We’ve had some family drama so I’ve been with my mum this morning getting the lowdown and then went to watch my nephew play his first ever football tournament bless him. It’s FUCKING COLD! I’m home now running a hot bath and then cooking a roast 😋

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When I was getting induced me and my fella were playing Marvel top trumps and I was well winning. Then he got a random good one, probs nowhere near at the end of the game and I was like ‘YOU’RE CHEATING WHY WONT YOU LET ME WIN IM GIVING BIRTH TO YOUR SON’ then slammed the cards down on the bed. I refused to talk to him for 25 mins. I blame the giving birth hormones 🤣

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve just put some cuffed legged pjs on

Ps I’d suck my own dick too

Eta hahahaha I misunderstood the question. ID GET A BLOWY NOT GIVE MYSELF ONE HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 13

strawb

VIP Member
@WilmaHun sending you a big hug, we see ourselves so much worse than others do because we are self critical, i am SURE that you are gorgeous 💛

we don't bother for valentines day either, i'm not even sure mr strawb knows when it is, but i might remind him just to get some fresh flowers in 🤪

i don't have an alexa or google nest or any of these but i wouldn't mind one just so it can play dramatic victorious music when i win a board game!

in other news, i'm back from the casting. i went on tattle to update you as i was filling out a form but then they called me in. i basically just wanted to let you know that i had to say if i'll go nude or not on the casting form 😂 guess what i wrote hehe. generally it went fine, just some pictures etc. i did think one of the casting guys was a secret tattler because he kept telling me stuff like ''don't forget me when you're famous'' and ''i can see this is the beginning of a shining career'', but then i heard him say that to another girl too so i didn't feel special anymore 😒

i went there with a friend so we went for a long coffee afterwards. we live close to one another so we walked there and back, so the best news of the day so far is that i'm at 9,000 steps 😊 we're later also walking to and from the pub quiz so i should be well over 10,000! speaking of the pub quiz, we managed to ''get rid of'' the arrogant guy because my parents expressed the wish to go with us this time and i can't say no to them! also, my dad is like an encyclopedia (he was on the chase after all i meannnn 😂) so i'm really looking forward to getting a lot of points tonight!

on the way back i grabbed some groceries for tonight and i thought ''mmm, watermelon's chicken, halloumi and mushroom wraps'', so i'm making them for dinner tonight! any particular way you make them, or you just chuck it all in? @watermelon sugar do you use a sauce and which spices? 🌯

making myself a quick carbonara now, then in an hour i have a work zoom call, and when that's done, it's the weeekeeeennnnddd 🥳🎉

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning. I think I’ve got an ear infection 😞
My mum is popping round as she cancelled on me yesterday, I’ve made her a cheesecake and a loaf of bread so hopefully she’ll like that. Then we’re going out for dinner. I’m gonna try get an out of hours appointment through 111 first tho as my ear really hurts 😞
Have a good day everyone x

• Heart
  • Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Omg @279cupcakes there’s a board game cafe right near me that I really want to go too. It looks like they do tea in the day and wine in the evening 😅

how annoying is this. I’ve just been sat waiting for my outlook to open. It’s taken half hour so I finally phoned the IT help desk and then it opened as they picked up so I was just like ‘dont worry don’t need you anymore bye’ like a dickhead 😅

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Happy Saturday everyone! I’m currently sat surrounded by every single children’s book in the house I’ve read them ALL. I’m trying to get a whisker out me chin but it’s taking ages cos every time I seem to grab it the baby comes over with another book going ‘BOOK BOOK’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm having such a crap day. I feel really emotional and I dunno why. I put on a jumper dress this morning which I usually love wearing as it's so comfy but I just caught a side on glimpse of myself in the window and my belly is a flabby mess. I feel gross now :( I'm so glad it's almost the weekend so I can hide away 😂

Sorry to bring a downer to the thread, I'll be back to talking about dicks in no time

• Heart
  • Sad

Rxt156

VIP Member
Good morning friends!!!!!
5 pages of sex, willys and circumcisions.. 👍🏻 Saturday morning reading material 😂👍🏻
Hope everyone has a fab day ❤❤❤

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Thanks for all your kind words for my Mam, she’s doing ok. The distance is tearing me up this week with my daughter leaving, my other daughter’s operation and my mother’s covid diagnosis… and then the flaming booster wiped me out.
Anyway… nearly the weekend

I wasn’t given a mention in Strawb’s Oscar speech but I think I’ll go with her as her +1 as compensation 😂

all your little pets are absolutely ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad