Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Saturday everyone! I’m currently sat surrounded by every single children’s book in the house I’ve read them ALL. I’m trying to get a whisker out me chin but it’s taking ages cos every time I seem to grab it the baby comes over with another book going ‘BOOK BOOK’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Good morning friends!!!!!
5 pages of sex, willys and circumcisions.. 👍🏻 Saturday morning reading material 😂👍🏻
Hope everyone has a fab day ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Get yourself a firestick and download rising tides onto it! Or you can do it directly on your tv if it’s android that’s what we do. We can watch all the football including the 3pm games. Just Google the instructions it’s really easy!
Omg! Thank you! I will have a look into this

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning all, had a bit of a lie in this morning so now I'm just having a cuppa and a tattle. OH has asked me if I would go to The Asda for him later I'm like 'What on a Saturday??' :rolleyes: @Boredofthegram I didn't know bin men worked on weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Saturday everyone! I’m currently sat surrounded by every single children’s book in the house I’ve read them ALL. I’m trying to get a whisker out me chin but it’s taking ages cos every time I seem to grab it the baby comes over with another book going ‘BOOK BOOK’ 🤣
omg my mum asks me to get a whisker out of her chin everytime i go round and the last couple of times i thought of you 😂😂😂😂 how romantic right

• Haha
Reactions: 7
omg my mum asks me to get a whisker out of her chin everytime i go round and the last couple of times i thought of you 😂😂😂😂 how romantic right
of all the things that could make you think of me , I’m glad it’s the whisker plucking? 🤣 how were your wraps btw?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
of all the things that could make you think of me , I’m glad it’s the whisker plucking? 🤣 how were your wraps btw?
i decided it was a shame to make them yesterday as we were kind of rushing to get to the pub quiz and all that, so instead we're having them today so we can enjoy them properly 😁 mr strawb loves the sound of them!

btw do your wordles ladies, this is your daily reminder

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all, had a bit of a lie in this morning so now I'm just having a cuppa and a tattle. OH has asked me if I would go to The Asda for him later I'm like 'What on a Saturday??' :rolleyes:@Boredofthegram I didn't know bin men worked on weekends.
I didn’t realise they did either as they don’t round our way but I think they are catching up with covid staff shortages.

Reactions: 2
Hello loves 💕
I started not feeling well on Thursday afternoon and I fainted while I was out on Thursday evening. I’m ok but I had to go to hospital and I have a bit of a concussion from hitting my head - lights/screens are not my friend at the moment so I’ve had barely any phone time but I feel a bit better today.
I can’t believe we’re on page 25, I’ve missed half a thread! I’m going to have a catch up but I imagine it’s all sex, food and feet?!

I hope the covid tattlers are feeling better too! 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg @BelleAmie i was so happy to see you post! I’m sorry you’ve not been well and have been through it the last few days! Sending love and hugs! Hope you feel better soon 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m going to have a catch up but I imagine it’s all sex, food and feet?!

i'm so sorry to hear that happened and hope you'll feel better soon! when i had a small concussion a good while ago, i felt very nauseous so what helped me was a lot of water, a lot of tea, the teas you'd usually have for nausea like ginger, chamomile, peppermint, etc. otherwise just a lot of rest 😊 sending you lots of hugs 💗🌷

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Belle Amie omg I hope you’re okay! Sorry you’ve been feeling so poorly, sending big hugs and hope you feel better soon xx

I’ve already been to the park and back having ANOTHER coffee before heading to soft play and some lunch. Why did I plan such an action packed day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.