Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We love board games in this house!

I have 1 younger sister 😊
I have a cousin who is only 4 days older than me. She's my bestie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i'm the opposite i find it mad, or better said, sad when someone isn't close to their siblings, just because of how i am with my sister!

i mean we used to get into maaad fights when we were younger, physical fights too, but we have always been super close and told each other everything

now it's like that without the physical fights 😅 we talk all day every day and even though there's nothing i hate more than talking on the phone, i talk to her on the phone regularly when she's at uni

my bf is not close to his brother at all, and i feel like people generally are not THAT close to their siblings. so i know i'm lucky and i'm very grateful 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m close to my brother but the twins are still teenagers (they turned 15 in October) and I’m 28 so not as close. I still see them as my siblings though. We just don’t have too much in common!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My fella is proper close with his brother. Whenever like, we leave one of his family members houses or he ends a phone call with his brother or his Mum they tell each other they love each other! I’m like wtf I don’t think any of my brother or sisters or Mum has told me they loved me ever 😂

my fellas Mum also tells me she loves me at the end of our phone calls. I’m like

I don’t say it back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My SiL has just announced that she's turning vegan.... excluding eggs, cheese,.yoghurt and beef.
Well you're not bloody vegan then are you, you stupid mare!!!

I've got two brothers and a sister. One brother lives in France with his wife ...who doesn't have french toast for breakfast and can speak good English.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have a younger brother (he’s 35) and we are so close and he’s really close to mini bored too.

• Heart
I’m close to my youngest brother he’s nearly 18 and I basically raised him as a baby and toddler. Even to the point he called me mammy a few times. I love the little bastard so much, anytime I post a pic on Facebook or Instagram he always makes sure to be first to write “Looooveeeely girllll” as that what I used to say to him as a kid cause he had long blonde curly hair.

It’s a bit weird now calling him little as he is like 6’4 and towers over me but he’s still my baby 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ironically i was very pissed off when my sister arrived, i was 5 and looking forward to playing with her so much! my mum gave birth to her early and she was in one of those incubator things so no one really saw her but the doctor knew me and said, do you want to see your little sister, i said yes of course. marched in there and saw how little she was and got so angry like OMFG SHE CAN'T EVEN PLAY WITH BARBIE DOLLS WITH THOSE HANDS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH HER and left 😂

• Haha
I have one older sister but I've been NC for years now - she is pure evil and has spent her life trying to cause as much pain as possible to everyone she can, but I'll leave it at that or I'll rant for hours. I'm always so jealous of people who have good (or even mediocre) relationships with their siblings.

On a happier note, I'm going to a board game café with some colleagues in a couple of weeks, so that'll be lovely.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
ironically i was very pissed off when my sister arrived, i was 5 and looking forward to playing with her so much! my mum gave birth to her early and she was in one of those incubator things so no one really saw her but the doctor knew me and said, do you want to see your little sister, i said yes of course. marched in there and saw how little she was and got so angry like OMFG SHE CAN'T EVEN PLAY WITH BARBIE DOLLS WITH THOSE HANDS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH HER and left 😂
When my youngest brother came home, my other brother who was around 3, would see someone feeding him and begin to make noises like he is gagging and vomiting, so I’d just be there holding him and my other brother would walk by staring at me and the baby and go “BLERGH DISGUSTING”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have two sisters and we're all really close, I must admit I find it sad when people aren't close to their siblings. Mr FoxyBingo has 3 brothers and they are all so jealous of each other and talk behind each others backs, it really pisses me off - I dont understand it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is french but she doesn't struggle with English like a certain person and she doesn't like French toast just because it's french 😏
i've recently been led to believe you must eat french toast in order to be french? 😄

i just got ready for that casting and i did my eyeliner sooo well. if they make me take my makeup off or something i'll flip

• Heart
  • Haha
i actually feel so self conscious walking there, i didn't eat this morning so i'd be thinner 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
I have one older half brother. We have the same dad. He’s kinda new though..long story 😂 then one younger sister from my mum and dad.

• Heart
We are a big board game family, probably because we don't really do TV.

I am the oldest of seven siblings, I am only really close to my next youngest sister. The other 5 - 3 sisters, 2 brothers, are just there.

I'm kind of sad about MeatLoaf. Guess I'm now at the age where the people who defined my teens are old and dying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.