Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put out on my first date with Mr Watermelon and we ended up in a travel lodge. We’re now happily in love with a baby 🤷‍♀️ 😂
I shagged mr peaches on the first date, not in a hotel but that’s cos he’s old and lived alone 🤣 took me out for the night, back to his, 10 years later and he’s still here just about. I bought him a card once that said ‘you were supposed to be a one night stand’ 🤪
I hope you both don’t think I am against ONS. I am not, I actually think they can be great with a right person, but I’m currently not ready for that. I also never told him I was looking for casual sex. I just feel used, you know? Anyway, I am very glad your stories are different and that you are happy. That’s the only thing that matters 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Plans for me are find a stream for the football then meet a friend for a coffee!

Reactions: 2
I shagged mr peaches on the first date, not in a hotel but that’s cos he’s old and lived alone 🤣 took me out for the night, back to his, 10 years later and he’s still here just about. I bought him a card once that said ‘you were supposed to be a one night stand’ 🤪
I’ve shagged on most first dates maybe we’re just sleeeeeergs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I should have said I’m not against one night stands either I’ve had a few and my ex was one and we lasted 8 years. I think he should have at least suggested drinks and then see what happens not just come to my hotel room for a shag.

Reactions: 4
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht that's the thing with dating apps though, and I don’t mean this to come across as rude, but it’s a numbers game especially to men. Most of them are JUST looking for a shag, as much as you can put in your bio that you’re not looking for anything casual they will still try their luck. You shouldn’t feel used by somebody who you’ve not even met! Just delete and move on. Honestly if you’re going to continue with dating apps (which I have nothing against) this is part of it!

Reactions: 8
He sounds a dick and shouldn’t have assumed @Raymond Luxury-Yacht and I’m sure you had a lucky escape.
Thanks, it looks like it, yes 😔
you’re not an idiot! Everyone is different and he should have asked you rather than just assuming
That’s what I thought as well. But I know I’m naïve.
I’ve shagged on most first dates maybe we’re just sleeeeeergs
I never said that Watermelon! 🤣 To each their own, and no slut shaming here anyway.

Reactions: 1
I am in my cousins house drinking tea 🤢 I feel like an old lady If she doesn’t break out the vodka quick I’m booking myself into an OAP home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht that's the thing with dating apps though, and I don’t mean this to come across as rude, but it’s a numbers game especially to men. Most of them are JUST looking for a shag, as much as you can put in your bio that you’re not looking for anything casual they will still try their luck. You shouldn’t feel used by somebody who you’ve not even met! Just delete and move on. Honestly if you’re going to continue with dating apps (which I have nothing against) this is part of it!
You are right, I know. I’m more mad at myself than him, I like to think of myself as smart but I obviously am not 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thank you!

Well, I managed to create some good Friday evening drama, right? 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry ladies, I know I am a disaster!

• Heart
I put out on my first date with Mr Watermelon and we ended up in a travel lodge. We’re now happily in love with a baby 🤷‍♀️ 😂
Lol me and Mr. Fudge always used to book travel lodges or premiere inns because we both still lived with our parents and were getting sick of shagging in the car 🤣

• Haha
My fella said I was meant to be a ONS but he kept coming back cos I was ✨ That good✨ plus he said ‘it’s like shagging someone new every time cos of your multiple personalities’ 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve not had a one night stand but if I wasn’t in a long term relationship I’d give it a go. Yolo and all that

• Haha
  • Heart
You are right, I know. I’m more mad at myself than him, I like to think of myself as smart but I obviously am not 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thank you!

Well, I managed to create some good Friday evening drama, right? 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry ladies, I know I am a disaster!

Men suck. Most of them online are after a shag and that’s it 😠. Not your fault and at least you didn’t waste too much time.

• Heart
I also put out on the first date with mr bored 😂 we started out as friends with benefits though and only admitted we were a couple after it had been going on for 2 years.

Oh I’m 5’6 with size 6 feet so a lot taller than most of you chit chatters it seems.

My evening plans are chilling at fellas place. Got my book, a cuppa and a creme egg so I’m as happy as a pig in tit.

• Heart
Before I was with mr peaches I was with a guy who was my age and we were only 17 and he lived with his dad and his nan. His nan was a bleep and I know you shouldn’t say that about somebody’s nan but she really was. She never let me stay over cos she didn’t want any funny business under her roof, even though we’d just shag during the day. Weirdo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also put out on the first date with mr bored 😂 we started out as friends with benefits though and only admitted we were a couple after it had been going on for 2 years.

Oh I’m 5’6 with size 6 feet so a lot taller than most of you chit chatters it seems.

My evening plans are chilling at fellas place. Got my book, a cuppa and a creme egg so I’m as happy as a pig in tit.
I love cream eggs and I haven’t had one this year yet I might have to get some tomorrow.

What are you reading?

Mr Jelly and I never slept together until our wedding night. Now I think that is a bit weird, what if he was rubbish in bed and I'd married him?! Or he had a wonky knob? It just seemed normal to wait until we were married though. We were together almost 3 years before we were married with nothing more than a snog between us!

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.