Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/chit-chat-18.26386/page-50#post-8037244

the old thread started with MD sadly leaving us once again, hi MD! 👋 come back, we love you, bisous bisous
also on a sad note, a lot of us either have covid or are going through an extended blue monday/week <3

so, things we discussed:
- cartoons
- fries
- coffee
- pringles
- heating
- sweets
- words we hate
- sex, imagine
- claims to fame
- pets
- organisms

things we haven't discussed:
- in my humble opinion there wasn't enough of michael fassbender
- that's it

things we're playing
- eye spy
- wordle

finally, men are twats as @coconochanel always kindly adds and hoping for a more comprehensive recap from the queen herself 👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yay new thread!

Omfg I'm having the stupidest week, I just want to go home. Couldn't even catch up with the thread but loving the dog content, keep it up 💗

Totally salty over not being mentioned in @strawb 's Oscar speech, fine you don't get to be in mine 😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wilma the sausage dog is from M&S I’m gonna buy 2 at the weekend, one to eat. One to keep as my claim to fame 😂 (it’s a claim to fame in my head anyway)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yay new thread!

Omfg I'm having the stupidest week, I just want to go home. Couldn't even catch up with the thread but loving the dog content, keep it up 💗

Totally salty over not being mentioned in @strawb 's Oscar speech, fine you don't get to be in mine 😤
you'll be in the emmy one with peaches, i promise 😂

''lemonlime was always there with me, no matter if you could see the back of my head, or my right ear in the corner of the screen'' 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just ate some foam shrimp and bananas for my lunch. No regrets.

had a walk to the Asda and it’s frabs kebabs i tell you. I’m cold to my bones 🥶

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Right, so next time I say I’m cheating on my wax lady remind me not too. This is the second time I’ve cheated on her and neither have been a good experience.

So, usually I get waxed every 3 weeks by a lovely lady at her house called Ellie, but Ellie is sometimes fully booked or I can’t make a Monday so I thought duck it and booked somewhere else. I arrive at a salon but they said it’s downstairs in the basement. That should have been a red flag really .. I see the lady. Her name is Maria. I realise her English isn’t great but that’s fine. She tells me to get undressed and call her so I do. I’m sat there for ages like ‘mariaaaaa’ ‘mariaaaaaa’ ‘hello…’ eventually she comes and she gets the talc powder out and I’m thinking Ellie don’t do this but okay. Now one thing about Ellie is, even though she’s waxing your fanny it doesn’t feel like her hands are all over it. It’s really comfortable, your dignity is in tact. Maria on the other hand was just rubbing this talc over me and I thought bleeping hellllll why is she touching me like that. Anyway on with the waxing. She’s got my legs in all these weird positions and at points she’s having me hold it so she can pull the wax strip. Ellie doesn’t do that! The actual waxing itself was SO bleeping PAINFUL and I’ve been getting waxed for a very long time I don’t feel thing. This felt like my first time. Plus her hands were all over me at one point I thought I might get fingered.
The only positive is it’s better then the last time I cheated on Ellie where the lady had me up on all 4’s. I’m not sure Maria went to beauty school I think she’s just tagut herself how to do a Hollywood. To top it off Maria charged me a fiver more then Ellie does and she’s not even done a great job! I will NEVER go anywhere else EVER again 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Right, so next time I say I’m cheating on my wax lady remind me not too. This is the second time I’ve cheated on her and neither have been a good experience.

So, usually I get waxed every 3 weeks by a lovely lady at her house called Ellie, but Ellie is sometimes fully booked or I can’t make a Monday so I thought duck it and booked somewhere else. I arrive at a salon but they said it’s downstairs in the basement. That should have been a red flag really .. I see the lady. Her name is Maria. I realise her English isn’t great but that’s fine. She tells me to get undressed and call her so I do. I’m sat there for ages like ‘mariaaaaa’ ‘mariaaaaaa’ ‘hello…’ eventually she comes and she gets the talc powder out and I’m thinking Ellie don’t do this but okay. Now one thing about Ellie is, even though she’s waxing your fanny it doesn’t feel like her hands are all over it. It’s really comfortable, your dignity is in tact. Maria on the other hand was just rubbing this talc over me and I thought bleeping hellllll why is she touching me like that. Anyway on with the waxing. She’s got my legs in all these weird positions and at points she’s having me hold it so she can pull the wax strip. Ellie doesn’t do that! The actual waxing itself was SO bleeping PAINFUL and I’ve been getting waxed for a very long time I don’t feel thing. This felt like my first time. Plus her hands were all over me at one point I thought I might get fingered.
The only positive is it’s better then the last time I cheated on Ellie where the lady had me up on all 4’s. I’m not sure Maria went to beauty school I think she’s just tagut herself how to do a Hollywood. To top it off Maria charged me a fiver more then Ellie does and she’s not even done a great job! I will NEVER go anywhere else EVER again 😩
OMG i dont know whether to laugh or cry :oops:o_O
highlight of that post 'i thought i might get fingered' LOL
pe moral of story - dont cheat on your wax lady unless you want to get fingered

pps hope youre ok lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG i dont know whether to laugh or cry :oops:o_O
highlight of that post 'i thought i might get fingered' LOL
pe moral of story - dont cheat on your wax lady unless you want to get fingered

pps hope youre ok lol
Hahahaha I’m okay just a bit traumatised and I’m pretty sure I’ve got talc all in me bits!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.