Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's that jules most recent account? Iv not saw her for a bit. Didn't know anything about her lesbian relationship, has she separated from her husband?

Reactions: 3
Wee prim - agreed harmless, stays away from trouble

Rosie - one of the worst people on the app. What I've seen of her since she started tiktok, I still can't believe people like her. Horrible woman.

Alana - straight to the point but she needs to understand there's being up front and honest and then being down right rude. Also Rosies video was 100% about Alana.

Cherine - fantasist.

Steph Burke - horrible woman, crys mental health when shes in the firing line and has said some disgusting things about Rosies daughter behind the scenes. Videos have circulated and lets just say she makes fun of the daughter being a "vegetable"
Rosie's done a million videos like the skincare one definitely don't think it was aimed at alanna. Steph Burke is disgusting. A grandmother that acts like that that's unreal.

Reactions: 8
Alana didnt need Rosie, Rosie started buddying up with Alana after the Cherine thing. Alana started gaining views because she had a run in with another Glasgow tiktoker who was compared to her. Then the Cherine thing happened and Alana was on lives running her mouth. Noone needs Rosies kind of attention, she is trouble noone wants around them and everyone's now realising 😉
Not how I seen it unfold but okay I’m leaving here with that opinion I like Rosie.

Reactions: 6
Rosie's done a million videos like the skincare one definitely don't think it was aimed at alanna. Steph Burke is disgusting. A grandmother that acts like that that's unreal.
Rosie has always done aimed videos and then claims it’s not. You can like her all you want but some of us know what’s she’s really like in real life and she’s not a nice person

I'm not a rosie fan but I feel she needs credit for the changes shes made over the last 6 months or so. Still a roaster but isnt nearly half as bad.
doesn’t deserve any credit, she uses Scott’s name for attention and the other morning proved it. Also she uses drugs whilst her children are home. Scum behavior

Reactions: 5
Rosie has always done aimed videos and then claims it’s not. You can like her all you want but some of us know what’s she’s really like in real life and she’s not a nice person

doesn’t deserve any credit, she uses Scott’s name for attention and the other morning proved it. Also she uses drugs whilst her children are home. Scum behavior
How does Scott bring her attention? She wanted to raise money for his kids because that other "charity" day by canzo was a joke and everyone knew the family weren't going to get that money. She was told by 1 family member to Go ahead until another family member said different. Can't see what she did wrong and I'm yet to see anything calling out canzo for the tit show he calls a charity event. How people haven't been to police about him baffles me using a grand of charity money for a drink and grub for him and his mates. That's scum behaviour.

Reactions: 11
What's that jules most recent account? Iv not saw her for a bit. Didn't know anything about her lesbian relationship, has she separated from her husband?
Scottishmum5 I dont think so he still features in her tt

Reactions: 1
Rosie was so touched by S (I don't feel comfortable having his name on a site like this) death because they had been trolled and targeted by the same people & accounts. Just weeks prior rosie tried to take her own life too. So I can see why it sticks with her.

Cherine though? She live streamed the funeral and left her gifts on. That was weird as duck & definitely for personal gain.

Reactions: 15
I see Rosie is doing videos with the 2 young guys. I hope she doesnt start getting arsey with them cos they seem like nice guys and not about the drama

I agree his NAME shouldn’t be on here. I know Rosie personally too I’ve never had an issue with the girl. Ur new here we all have our opinions each to there own but good luck 😉

Reactions: 7
How does Scott bring her attention? She wanted to raise money for his kids because that other "charity" day by canzo was a joke and everyone knew the family weren't going to get that money. She was told by 1 family member to Go ahead until another family member said different. Can't see what she did wrong and I'm yet to see anything calling out canzo for the tit show he calls a charity event. How people haven't been to police about him baffles me using a grand of charity money for a drink and grub for him and his mates. That's scum behaviour.
agreed about Conzo but Rosie is definitely not a saint. She does use Scott for attention, all of that drama surrounding the charity could has been dealt with off tiktok but naw Rosie makes 100 videos. She did it before and guarantee she does it again. Let the family grieve in peace

Reactions: 2
Hiya hen! Fancy seeing you over here! A also came over via TikTok (but as ye know a ABSOLUTERLY hate TikTok)!

My tuppence worth on some Scottish tiktokkers -

Weeprimm - harmless but think she is a bit of an attention seeker Although who isn’t at that age?

Rosie - Love her! Calls a spade, a spade!

Alanno - The jury is out on her so don’t have much to add.

Tracy Short/Watson - I think she genuinely wants to help others but I do think she’s got sticky fingers.

Cherine - Cannot bleeping deal with her! Think she’s rotten to the core!

Stephanie Burke - Get a job and grow up.

And that’s aw av got fur yeez.
What can a say ma lovelie, came right oot ma ain lain and you’ve caught me red handed 😂✌🏻
I will meet you back on Marion’s thread, ma tapass table is aw set up with criss and joos for aw us lassies coming roon 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how a lot of them are doing videos about the site so quickly after they have been discussed? They are clearly on here themselves

Reactions: 7
I agree his NAME shouldn’t be on here. I know Rosie personally too I’ve never had an issue with the girl. Ur new here we all have our opinions each to there own but good luck 😉
You need the luck to if you're still involved with that cretin. Might be new on this thread but not on tiktok and certainly not to Rosie. She can claim to change, delete videos when she shows her true self and still believe people support her because she can build a following I couple of days but I think she should keep her house clean so social doesn't hire staff to do it and I think she should pay her drug bill and I thinkshe should leave a grieving family alone meaning stop making videos.

Reactions: 2
I mean I don't think Rosie is a saint either but I can understand the feelings behind her being affected by someone's death. No they weren't friends. But they were being attacked and ridiculed online by the same people. The only difference is Rosies suicide attempt didn't work.

I also can't imagine what it's like being an adult with autism, past trauma & mental health issues whiles raising two kids with autism and additional needs. I feel like she just uses social media as an outlet and it's not always positive. I feel like she owns her tit though she knows she's a head sometimes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean I don't think Rosie is a saint either but I can understand the feelings behind her being affected by someone's death. No they weren't friends. But they were being attacked and ridiculed online by the same people. The only difference is Rosies suicide attempt didn't work.

I also can't imagine what it's like being an adult with autism, past trauma & mental health issues whiles raising two kids with autism and additional needs. I feel like she just uses social media as an outlet and it's not always positive. I feel like she owns her tit though she knows she's a head sometimes 😂
I have no sympathy for Rosie we all have a past but the way she gets on on and off tiktok is disgusting. If you can excuse Rosie then Cherine can be excused - can’t have 1 rule for 1 and another for cherine

• Haha
I have no sympathy for Rosie we all have a past but the way she gets on on and off tiktok is disgusting. If you can excuse Rosie then Cherine can be excused - can’t have 1 rule for 1 and another for cherine
Are you okay? You seem to find it difficult to understand people can have a difference of opinion. I don't need to dislike someone heavily just because you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.