Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's away on holiday to Tenerife I bet where she ran away to escape her violent ex.
Putting up shes away on holiday someone said to her u shouldn’t tell everyone ur away from ur flat so she then wrote but my sisters staying in the flat well hen I hope for ur sake she is well il do my nosey have a walk pass 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the girlfriend Lorena I feel sorry for as she seems quite nice , so Cherie is supposed to be high risk and have severe copd but can jump on the trampolines at flip out but say she just watch when there is photo of her on the trampoline…she also jumps about on the bed my mum has copd and struggles to get up a few stairs …shes a scammer and fraud 😡

Reactions: 13
Wonder if they are going to.see this bar ??
I think it is the ‘professional’ ones he is going out with, ive heard his voice in the background of quite a few of the STS videos. The 2 of them need to get a real job and off tik tok all day!
Arent the professional ones anonymous though? We never see pics of them. Hes put it on his Tiktok

It’s the girlfriend Lorena I feel sorry for as she seems quite nice , so Cherie is supposed to be high risk and have severe copd but can jump on the trampolines at flip out but say she just watch when there is photo of her on the trampoline…she also jumps about on the bed my mum has copd and struggles to get up a few stairs …shes a scammer and fraud 😡
Yeah but then she had a puff on inhaler to seal the deal 🤣🤣🤣.

Wonder if they are going to this bar she used to own

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Are they together??

Reactions: 1
So let me get this straight - She’s that sick that she’s decided to goto Spain for a few weeks during a global pandemic?

Reactions: 10
I thought that but someone said she is her manager. Lorena has had her hair done and looks 10 years younger

Are people still required to quarantine when coming back? At an extremely high cost?
Spain is currently an amber country so you only need to isolate at home for 10 days if you’ve not been double vaccinated x

Ain’t it funny how she was shouting about mental health Bullys and trolls a week ago while in hospital with her soft voice on a bed ….. Now on a plane out the country but ur not meant to be well I don’t get her I’m blocked from commenting otherwise I would be writing something!!

I thought that but someone said she is her manager. Lorena has had her hair done and looks 10 years younger

Are people still required to quarantine when coming back? At an extremely high cost?

Yeah manager unless things changed they met though TikTok 😂😂😂😂 ain’t that mental but a manager 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Ain’t it funny how she was shouting about mental health Bullys and trolls a week ago while in hospital with her soft voice on a bed ….. Now on a plane out the country but ur not meant to be well I don’t get her I’m blocked from commenting otherwise I would be writing something!!

Yeah manager unless things changed they met though TikTok 😂😂😂😂 ain’t that mental but a manager 😂😂
She's a wonder to medical science that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spain is currently an amber country so you only need to isolate at home for 10 days if you’ve not been double vaccinated x

My pal is just back she’s had 2 jags only has to stay in for 5 days but her boyfriend is in a hotel out there he tested negative before the plane she had to leave him and the money they have spent on testing I wouldn’t risk the holiday 😂

She's a wonder to medical science that one.

But she’s no well coming home watch 😂😂😂

Mental needing a manager. Though she does need help keeping her lies in order.

• Haha
Not that she’s telling people on her comments her sister is in the flat I’ve yet to see 😂👀 im off for 3 weeks hope I bump into her 😂😂😂 I’m in the bfs across from her 👀👀👀

Reactions: 1
What about that rangersmammy And her sister ned Perry what a state they 2 are
Kerrys nice, find her funny but her sister :sick: was on live one night and she was clearly taking gear, videos next day and the police had been called on her. She clearly wants bit of that James Smack.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Kerrys nice, find her funny but her sister :sick: was on live one night and she was clearly taking gear, videos next day and the police had been called on her. She clearly wants bit of that James Smack.
I think there both a riot don’t no what one Kerry is but the one with that daft blue hair is a riot

I think there both a riot don’t no what one Kerry is but the one with that daft blue hair is a riot
Yeah blue hair is the riot out the 2, goes on about having a cousin that can get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) n getting numbers of the people who call the police on her. She lies through her false tooth constantly, ive seen her on lives with guy n she'll lie about questions to ask them even though noone asked. Most embarrassing person to watch when shes flirtin

Hanging out james Mac arse 😂😂😂
Someone called him a space raider head and thats all i see. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are rosies videos all about? Is she trying to say she’s been peer pressured into sex? Or assaulted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.