Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant page. Whoever it is has quite a talent and brilliant sense of humour 🤣🤣

Look at this. Anyone seen this?

Theres the braids
I’m howling at tit-talky mushrooms 🤣

I went on her Insta for a snoop and have two friends in common from my ressy worker days.

I think her ‘social work’ qualification is most likely an HNC in social care or SVQ 3 in social services as that’s the minimum mandatory award required to register to practice.

Reactions: 9
What’s been getting said about Weeprimm? Can’t find a forum for her?
squareburgers is the best, so so funny. When she mimmicks her kids English accent hahaha

Reactions: 7
Both her daughters work. I went to school with one of them. Her daughter pays all the bills and stuff…. If u go on her fb page u will see she begs her daughter to buy her stuff. She was horrid to her wen we were in school anol. Wid randomly kick her out for no reason and steal her ema money. Dodgy woman

She’s been doing it for over a year tbh, on her fb
Aw she boils my blood so much I dislike her I knew the second I seen her she wasn’t right 😡 you can tell she’s a tit mum the way she puts the camera in her daughters face when she’s already said no, she made a video a while ago showing her daughter Amy in a sports bra saying her beautiful her figure is and she’s the most gorgeous waine and her other daughter was like “aw thanks mum” 🙄 never hated a women so much in my life, and why is she just posting about her floor now when it was 6 weeks ago she’s left it rot this long ?

“I know shame” ? That’s your bleeping daughter

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What’s been getting said about Weeprimm? Can’t find a forum for her?
squareburgers is the best, so so funny. When she mimmicks her kids English accent hahaha
There isn't one for her I don't think. She was mentioned earlier in this thread

Reactions: 2
I’m howling at tit-talky mushrooms 🤣

I went on her Insta for a snoop and have two friends in common from my ressy worker days.

I think her ‘social work’ qualification is most likely an HNC in social care or SVQ 3 in social services as that’s the minimum mandatory award required to register to practice.
Agreed. She's absolutely not or never has been a social worker. Weird liar

Reactions: 5
Wee prim making yet another video about not caring what's said about her on here... but surely if you didn't care you wouldn't go to the effort of making a video 😭🤣

Reactions: 7
Seen on rosies live earlier she found out that a troll that was leaving nasty comments on her videos is actually mushroom 🍄 lassie disnae surprise me right enough

And why would u go to tenerife when you know ur so called mad crazy ex is there? Terrified of him n aw that 🙄 aye right then nae bother hen 😂😂 n is she no terrified she takes another severe asthma attack whilst shes in spain? I doubt no lol talk aboot hypochondriachs anonymous or whit 😂😂 her wee maw needs to gi her a slap knock aw they lies oot her that flees oot her mouth 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Seen on rosies live earlier she found out that a troll that was leaving nasty comments on her videos is actually mushroom 🍄 lassie disnae surprise me right enough

And why would u go to tenerife when you know ur so called mad crazy ex is there? Terrified of him n aw that 🙄 aye right then nae bother hen 😂😂 n is she no terrified she takes another severe asthma attack whilst shes in spain? I doubt no lol talk aboot hypochondriachs anonymous or whit 😂😂 her wee maw needs to gi her a slap knock aw they lies oot her that flees oot her mouth 🤣
The troll that was calling her kids names?

Wee prim making yet another video about not caring what's said about her on here... but surely if you didn't care you wouldn't go to the effort of making a video 😭🤣
Not been a lot said about her? Is she complaining that there hasnt 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She needs to realise the downside of 'tik tok fame' 😂😂😂also is it just me or does it boil your pee that if you have a difference of opinion you're a TROLL. Love to see them all debating in Parliament blocking anyone that god forbid doesn't agree with them 🤡

Reactions: 13
She needs to realise the downside of 'tik tok fame' 😂😂😂also is it just me or does it boil your pee that if you have a difference of opinion you're a TROLL. Love to see them all debating in Parliament blocking anyone that god forbid doesn't agree with them 🤡

I’ve been blocked aff most accounts for being a troll apparently 😂 I’m a gay guy my own profile just because I’ve no videos 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Square sausage and Jamiejames are the best people on Scottish tiktok . I could watch jamie all day love the guy

Reactions: 15
@harribo9001

knew him from years ago….absolutely a creep bas!!!! Always preying on young drunk lassies at Motherwell point

Reactions: 3
She just really annoys me 😂 idk her comments are always off, she’s a bouncer but acts like she the police 😂😂
Her career goal is in the police apparently but shes been told she cany do it until she quits security.. she makes me cringe she doesnt half think she is something cause of her sia badge there not exactly hard to get 😂

Did you see the stuff about him being godfather to _jaaaaayde
That was so weird 😂 what's the deal with her & that gazzaboy one week there so in love then the next there both slaggin each other off then back again the next week. Think they've broke up again & seen him last week on a live wi james smac posting proof of her cheating one pic was of her kissing her 'godfather' 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think it’s so warm
Or absolutely roasting where Cherine is??? Gee’s a break hen!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think it’s so warm
Or absolutely roasting where Cherine is??? Gee’s a break hen!!!!
It’s like she’s rubbing it in. She’s not thinking of all the folk who’s lost family members or lost there jobs due to covid and unable to go on holiday. She really boils my piss man!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.