Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't chickens flat mate kimbo though? Surely josh wouldn't be having sex with her she's a lesbian 😂
Yeah, I was confused about that too, but I just repeated what chicken said on the deleted video, who knows what the actual truth of it all is.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I was confused about that too, but I just repeated what chicken said on the deleted video, who knows what the actual truth of it all is.
Chicken should be known as the littlest Rat - bumping his gums so he looks like the good guy. Aye well you're a proven rat - keep the videos up. What did that lad having sex with someone have to do with,And regardless what it was for Why didn't you give him It backwhen he asked the first time?

Reactions: 6
💯💯, I used to like him but cannot go him now

Guys go look at hellojonmitchell page. Hes called Cherine out and shes in comments defending herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“I actually respect you to the point I like you and will follow you” hahhahaha she’s actual full of it. Bet he feels so privledged to have that honour 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I actually respect you to the point I like you and will follow you” hahhahaha she’s actual full of it. Bet he feels so privledged to have that honour 🥴
How the duck us she high abroad? I'm sure shes on those valium or Blues or whatever. Shes not right in head and that wee Lorena chirping on on background there. I get u want to defend the bird but she should be steering her in right direction. unless shes high too 😔😔 gonna call cherine blues clues from now on 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How the duck us she high abroad? I'm sure shes on those valium or Blues or whatever. Shes bot right 8n head and that wee Lorena chirping on on background there. I get u want to defend the bird but she should be steering her in right direction. unless shes high too 😔😔 gonna call cherine blues clues from now on 🤣🤣🤣
That Lorena is turning out to be equally as annoying as cherine and she is married apparently, I bet there is some serious clam jousting going on in that apartment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Am blocked on both her accounts now 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Her main one is private just now, must be scared of it being reported. But I'm sure you can still report private accounts. Has to go on backup and she needs attention and gifts for all the halfwits donating to an ex addict. I dont care what she says shes been an addict and still on something now. Her girlfriend is in for a great time with a liar and I'm sure she borrowed 2k off an older guy and wont pay it back. Crackpot of a woman needs a reality check and her maw to stop bailing her out and let her learn her lessons

Scrub that main one I'd open again. Cant get the gifts on backup🤣🤣

Last edited:
Agreed. She's absolutely not or never has been a social worker. Weird liar
Easy to check if she’s a social worker, she’ll need to be on the SSSC register to practice. No council will accept you unless on it.

Easy to check if she’s a social worker, she’ll need to be on the SSSC register to practice. No council will accept you unless on it.
I hope she never gets to work as one as she's a rasict, transpobic woman, who's a proven liar. Wouldn't trust her with my dog let alone vulnerable children.

I hope she never gets to work as one as she's a rasict, transpobic woman, who's a proven liar. Wouldn't trust her with my dog let alone vulnerable children.
She’d never get through the course let alone an interview! She’s thick as tit and her recent comments prove that

Reactions: 4
You would think that lorena/lorraine being her manager would tell her to pipe down with her shite. She defo looks out her nut in the videos. Just wish her enablers/ followers would see through her.

Shes wants him to delete his videos 🤣 would I duck if I was him.

I’m gonna guess it was too many accounts that don’t have the requisite (big word for a Saturday night 😂) amount of followers. But I don’t actually know for sure. I don’t follow many of the accounts so I don’t know their follower numbers

Reactions: 2
There was a thread for Scottish influencers before and I think might be wrong because it wasn't about one specific person it got deleted. They will rumble this one soon too it's not only about cherine 😅

Reactions: 2
See Lorena the wee gobshites manager, burd? Or just general Klingon has put her account into private also. That tells me she knows what cherine has done and said is wrong. Cannot for the life of me find where it says shes her manager though

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.