Cherineandcathydoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about that @Bigmamma I like her sometimes but the way her wee boy speaks isn’t funny it’s embarrassing for being only 2

Reactions: 2
Well its official Tiktok has went to some peoples heads. That fife lassies man martin is now out doing paedophile hunting. Has vid on his page of him confronting said pweirdo. Now that's a job for professionals and not to be done cos u think you can do it. I hope it doesnt affect the professional ones 😔😔😔 Arghhhh fuckin idiots man.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have no sympathy for Rosie we all have a past but the way she gets on on and off tiktok is disgusting. If you can excuse Rosie then Cherine can be excused - can’t have 1 rule for 1 and another for cherine
so you can have an opinion but if anyone disagrees with that then we are all in the wrong ..you dislike her for the reasons you listed again and again ..but give me rosie over Cherine and her very annoying mother any day ..oh and Cherine has also lied ..took drugs faked a pregnancy her mother keeps her money incase she spends it on drugs ..pretends she was a social worker when she only worked in social work and feel asleep with children in her care …the list is endless ..maybe you should leave this forum it’s obviously to much for you so suck it up buttercup or leave 😂

Reactions: 11
Well its official Tiktok has went to some peoples heads. That fife lassies man martin is now out doing paedophile hunting. Has vid on his page of him confronting said pweirdo. Now that's a job for professionals and not to be done cos u think you can do it. I hope it doesnt affect the professional ones 😔😔😔 Arghhhh fuckin idiots man.
I think it is the ‘professional’ ones he is going out with, ive heard his voice in the background of quite a few of the STS videos. The 2 of them need to get a real job and off tik tok all day!

Reactions: 4
Well guys, it's happened......Cherine has blocked me 🤣 I commented a laughing emoji on someones comment about her (which is the only time I have reacted to anything regarding her.....on tiktok anyway 😉) and she must have seen it so me with my 40 odd followers and not one single actual video are now deemed unworthy of seeing her and her lies on my fyp 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it is the ‘professional’ ones he is going out with, ive heard his voice in the background of quite a few of the STS videos. The 2 of them need to get a real job and off tik tok all day!
It's the poor wife I feel sorry for. I dont think they should be posting until trial to be honest. Like Alex from UK childforce. Gives the partner and any kids time to move and not be targeted from the community. People dont see sense and I remember a couple of stings here and at 1 people actually set fire to a garage at the property and nearly bleeping killed kids. Neighbours kids at that. I feel their family if not standing by said paedophile need time to get away and forge another life for themselves. That's just me though. Not against them they do a great job, just feel for the families

Well guys, it's happened......Cherine has blocked me 🤣 I commented a laughing emoji on someones comment about her (which is the only time I have reacted to anything regarding her.....on tiktok anyway 😉) and she must have seen it so me with my 40 odd followers and not one single actual video are now deemed unworthy of seeing her and her lies on my fyp 😭😭
She an arse 🤣🤣🤣 at another hotel by looks of it. Where she getting the money? Doesnt need a house shes either in Cathy's or hospital and now hotels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She blocked me last year when she was moving into her gaff and making shite weird sandwiches everyday. I said they looked honking and I got blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments on here are great. It's better than tiktok, everyone giving honest opinions instead of sucking up the tiktokers arses 👍

Reactions: 12
Tracy short definitely has sticky fingers…. She might be doing a nice thing but she’s 100% taking from it
100% I know someone who donated expensive baby stuff never seen a video about were that was going I think she goes threw it for herself she’s one for the watching

Reactions: 3
100% I know someone who donated expensive baby stuff never seen a video about were that was going I think she goes threw it for herself she’s one for the watching
Yeah someone commented on a live she was on that she got donated a north face jacket and she put it up on the fb market, she gets really defensive when she say to her, she’s deffo scamming bleeping junkie 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.