Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
All I can see is she may or may not have been a drug user, , may be gay or bisexual (not that it matters) , might've had a baby and it either died or was taken off her due to her drug use, was a victim of DV, may have stolen over 2k off an older man and is currently being hounded about 🍄🍄🍄 and is a liar 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and is a self righteous pompous cunt 🤣🤣🤣 anyone anything else to add

Oh and was rushed to hospital 2011 after being spiked in the POLO lounge in glasgow starting her hospital career lol oh and may or may not be a social worker
Aye she wears a hat wae fake hair attached 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Blueberrymuffin

New to this thread. I'm Scottish and use TT a lot and haven't heard of most of the tiktokers mentioned 🤣 only cherine the bam and wee primm. I've always thought there was something off about cherine but didn't know if it was just me. Can't stand the attention seeking twat. Does she really have copd? She mentioned it on one of her posts. I just think she looks like a junkie chav who would use anything to milk the attention 🤮

Ain’t it funny how she was shouting about mental health Bullys and trolls a week ago while in hospital with her soft voice on a bed ….. Now on a plane out the country but ur not meant to be well I don’t get her I’m blocked from commenting otherwise I would be writing something!!

Yeah manager unless things changed they met though TikTok 😂😂😂😂 ain’t that mental but a manager 😂😂
She's a wonder to medical science that one.

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Brian does my head in hes a ned argues with weans should get off tiktok and get a job. Aye I thought that one with Irene bru was weird I love her aswell. Im 35 would never act the way some of them do and my man hates social media. Its went to their heads they all need to get back to reality xxx

I actually really like rosie. There's been times in the past I haven't agreed with certain things but u know what shes got balls of Steel knows how to stand up for herself and calls out ppls bullshit. She's put her hands up to stuff she's said or done. I think she's more intelligent that ppl give her credit for and shes really turned things around shes funny and what u see is what u get with her.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 did u see that vid in hospital with ave maria playing. Like wtf how mortifying
That ave Maria video with the kid on sad voice boiled my blood who was she trying to convince!?
I like Rosie aswell she gets picked on and retaliates. Think most people forget about her autism aswell just because it isn't obvious to see. Her name get brought into everything even when she hasn't said mentioned it. She's been spot on with the cherine stuff and I quite like Alanna Blanco for exposing her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tiktok has opened my eyes to how many people still smoke indoors. I feel like I’m back in the 80’s when I’m watching lives.

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
So I contacted my aunt who stays in Easterhouse and the truth of the matter is Tracy is well known up there for begging stealing etc I wish I could of had better news but what has been wrote on here is truth neighbours don’t like her etc I’m shocked well I’m not as now but still I thought very different she needs people who she’s given stuff out to come forward and have proof because no wonder they stopped her bank etc.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Rosie has always done aimed videos and then claims it’s not. You can like her all you want but some of us know what’s she’s really like in real life and she’s not a nice person

doesn’t deserve any credit, she uses Scott’s name for attention and the other morning proved it. Also she uses drugs whilst her children are home. Scum behavior
How does Scott bring her attention? She wanted to raise money for his kids because that other "charity" day by canzo was a joke and everyone knew the family weren't going to get that money. She was told by 1 family member to Go ahead until another family member said different. Can't see what she did wrong and I'm yet to see anything calling out canzo for the shit show he calls a charity event. How people haven't been to police about him baffles me using a grand of charity money for a drink and grub for him and his mates. That's scum behaviour.

justignoremeimadafty

I've always had a wee soft spot for Rosie dont get me wrong last year or so there was times I was thinking that's plenty doll calm doon lol but she was a one woman army against all the arseholes. Her weans seem lovely very well mannered shes done a good job way them along with the wee yin being non verbal and rosie being on the spectrum (hope that doesn't come across rude that's not what I mean for anyone here who has or knows someone with autism etc) aswell so she should be proud of herself. Ppl should lay off her and be getting arseholes like cherine off the app

????? What u mean? I'm not Rosie?
Ill tell everyone now, Rosie "that Rosie' aye well she was the only single person to contact me never met hadn't spoke I'd literally commented on the woman's live and she reached out to me I don't care what she's done or not but I'll tell you that woman has a heart of gold more than you will know 💯

She gives me the fear coming on with no teeth in you’d need to be starving to take anything of her she’s absolutely manky
Hang on do people not get clothing grants for going back to school, please don't get me wrong I donate all my daughters skirt/blazers to local places but this actually gets me fkn mad!
£3shirt, £2 tie. £3skirt, £6 shoes, socks £2.50 (blazer I can't comment on as I dont know the cost but it's definitely not essential for any child in north Lanarkshire who can't afford) those on a low income (I don't know ins and outs) But they definitely get a clothing grant of £150, this is more than enough, I'm actually raging about this how deceitful c

Last edited:

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
As a Glasgow native, born and raised when I'm watching some of these tiktokers I'm embarrassed. Biggest embarrassment tho is Brian n Skye in my opinion anyway, sorry used to be.Cherine has overtaken them 🤣🤣🤣. The Titok with her mum and Irene Brune made my skin crawl. Just hope people don't think all glaswegian are like the way these people come across. Some of us a normal 🤣🤣 The older generation anyway.
[/QQUb
As a Glasgow native, born and raised when I'm watching some of these tiktokers I'm embarrassed. Biggest embarrassment tho is Brian n Skye in my opinion anyway, sorry used to be.Cherine has overtaken them 🤣🤣🤣. The Titok with her mum and Irene Brune made my skin crawl. Just hope people don't think all glaswegian are like the way these people come across. Some of us a normal 🤣🤣 The older generation anyway.
Brian does my head in hes a ned argues with weans should get off tiktok and get a job. Aye I thought that one with Irene bru was weird I love her aswell. Im 35 would never act the way some of them do and my man hates social media. Its went to their heads they all need to get back to reality xxx

It was Rosie Bush I was thinking about when I mentioned people with lots of accounts. Don’t know how I feel about her tbh. I liked her at first but I think she might need a break from it it must take up most of her day the amount she posts.
I actually really like rosie. There's been times in the past I haven't agreed with certain things but u know what shes got balls of Steel knows how to stand up for herself and calls out ppls bullshit. She's put her hands up to stuff she's said or done. I think she's more intelligent that ppl give her credit for and shes really turned things around shes funny and what u see is what u get with her.

:rolleyes:Can't wear the seat belt no doubt because of Central Line non existent scars....Maybe she'll share a Tik Tok later with sad music in the back, baby voice on to explain herself. Can't wait.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 did u see that vid in hospital with ave maria playing. Like wtf how mortifying

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
All I can see is she may or may not have been a drug user, , may be gay or bisexual (not that it matters) , might've had a baby and it either died or was taken off her due to her drug use, was a victim of DV, may have stolen over 2k off an older man and is currently being hounded about 🍄🍄🍄 and is a liar 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and is a self righteous pompous cunt 🤣🤣🤣 anyone anything else to add

Oh and was rushed to hospital 2011 after being spiked in the POLO lounge in glasgow starting her hospital career lol oh and may or may not be a social worker

• Haha

someone90

Here, I was “pals” wae Cherine anaw, her sister died of drugs as an addict. Cherine takes prescription painkillers n gets them aff other ppl when she dsny need them. A hink she’s not even supposed to drink n look at the state ae her in Spain. Abso mwi! Her pal is just an enabler but she will see thru her oan holiday. I’d put money on it she’s askin about how to get hame with the new rules cause she will want to be comin hame early! 10days wi her? Uft!

What abt Alanna on her live last night encouraging a boy to drive drunk, over to hers to get stoned?

totally agree abt Rosie btw she’s the realist on there but she needs to stop recording herself when she’s mwi haha wish she widny give ppl ammo cause she’sjust like ae rest ae iz
I’ve just seen this! We’re you pals with her in her polo days aswell? Yeah I remember when her sister died honestly such a shame. I’ve heard that she’s been buying prescription drugs from her followers but not actually seen any proof but who knows! I’m just going off my experiences with her years ago then when she was in Tenerife! She owes someone I know £2000 as well she’s honestly needs professional help!

I agree about Rosie haha! She’s 100% real we all end up saying shit MWI and regretting it. Rosie is a total advocate for people with mental health etc where Cherine and Alana use there platforms for toxic behaviour and lies x

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Oh I am so here for all the Scottish tik tok gossip 😁
I cant help but like Rosie - she makes me laugh even if I dont agree with her all the time.
Cherine is a loony, i thought she was a relatively harmless loony at first, but no so sure now.
Detest Brian the ned and his child bride and stefntonic....well, I dont mind him as such, its her that grates on me more. And I LOATHE Stephanie Burke with every fibre of my being 🤭

Hazel2512

Thoughts on the property boss? He struts about like a wish version of sean Connery and modelling like man @ c&a...his teeth need their own thread...so aye ma luvlees
It looks like he's borrowed Methadone micks Teeth... however the bottom set look a bit grey in comparison!

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Once a year tattle blows up for scottish tiktokers 🤣🤣😂 I spent last year lurking. As I've said I'm not Rosie's biggest fan but shes growing on me. She really has changed over the last year and every time some 1 put her down she got straight back up. People should just leave her alone
Granny you've made it! Cheesybeano has made you your own personalised video😂👏

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Heard Canzo's explanation for the "charity" money? Raised 1600 quid, spent 1100 on pitch hire, referees and a wee scran and drinks for those that attended....defies belief.
I don’t mind Rosie she’s changed a lot for the better
I've said before I've got a soft spot for Rosie. She has really changed over the past few months, I didnt like her when I first discovered tiktok, but she has grown on me. I can see her faults, but she owns them.

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
I have no sympathy for Rosie we all have a past but the way she gets on on and off tiktok is disgusting. If you can excuse Rosie then Cherine can be excused - can’t have 1 rule for 1 and another for cherine
so you can have an opinion but if anyone disagrees with that then we are all in the wrong ..you dislike her for the reasons you listed again and again ..but give me rosie over Cherine and her very annoying mother any day ..oh and Cherine has also lied ..took drugs faked a pregnancy her mother keeps her money incase she spends it on drugs ..pretends she was a social worker when she only worked in social work and feel asleep with children in her care …the list is endless ..maybe you should leave this forum it’s obviously to much for you so suck it up buttercup or leave 😂