Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazel2512

This work malarkey is getting in the way of me having a good nosey! will catch up with on my break 😂 Blanco has no chance with Bush. Dafty. Remember banter queen threatening to come to Rosies door and with talks of banter queen having a gun. :ROFLMAO: What a weapon that woman is (banter queen).

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Fiji31

And y is she not coming out to defend herself she’s been caught well done Rosie another tick too snake outted
Exactly! Should be shut down by environmental health anyway. That caravan is fkin boggin! She put a vid up of her annoying her daughter who was sleeping in it and the sheets were all stained n minging. Can smell it from here 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11

lll888

Here, I was “pals” wae Cherine anaw, her sister died of drugs as an addict. Cherine takes prescription painkillers n gets them aff other ppl when she dsny need them. A hink she’s not even supposed to drink n look at the state ae her in Spain. Abso mwi! Her pal is just an enabler but she will see thru her oan holiday. I’d put money on it she’s askin about how to get hame with the new rules cause she will want to be comin hame early! 10days wi her? Uft!

What abt Alanna on her live last night encouraging a boy to drive drunk, over to hers to get stoned?

totally agree abt Rosie btw she’s the realist on there but she needs to stop recording herself when she’s mwi haha wish she widny give ppl ammo cause she’sjust like ae rest ae iz

Reactions: 10

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I see Cherine is just off phone to police, they'retTelling 1 they can't trace an IP address which is true, the amount of people spouting this pish is unreal that they can trace it.
2, if anyone has video of her on page they will act. 🤣🤣🤣 its slander apparently. Good luck with that. Isnt that a civil matter? Slander etc Fuck if it's no hospitals it's the police. For someone who doesnt work and pay their income tax she sure knows how to milk the system of the people who actually pay it. Every day she annoys me so much more with her constant need for attention either off doctors or police. Another cretin who probably has never been told no or held accountable for her actions. 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Forgot to add whilst shes ranting 😂😂 creating traffic to her go fund me 😂😂😂. My house is furnished and has carpets, and even if I didnt I would never lower myself to beg from strangers on internet. I may be comfortable in my position now but when younger I got by on bare minimum. Sometimes going without food or decent footwear so my kids were comfortable. Never once did it ever cross my mind to ask strangers for money! Wouldnt even ask my family. I fucking hate beggars. She can rant all she wants an I'm not looking down on her for not having carpets or whatever. I'm looking down for begging from strangers on internet. Its became a career for some people.

• Heart

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Well guys, it's happened......Cherine has blocked me 🤣 I commented a laughing emoji on someones comment about her (which is the only time I have reacted to anything regarding her.....on tiktok anyway 😉) and she must have seen it so me with my 40 odd followers and not one single actual video are now deemed unworthy of seeing her and her lies on my fyp 😭😭

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
I honestly thought from watching them it looked like scott loved Gill and she knew it and took the absolute piss put of him with the we're besties thing. I don't know how she's so popular on there. Knew her in my younger years she's full of shit and it makes me laugh when she pops up on the fyp trying to act so cool and sexy in her videos. Cringe. Going for James Mac tells you all you need to know about her really😂
Cherines fucked it with that child care story SHE needs a carer. And if her mums her carer she needs to do a better job at stopping her lifting her phone and spouting bullshit story after bullshit story.

• Haha

Isa Drennan

Chatty Member
Her and pinkpeony are a match made in heaven lying about being qualified social workers 👀

There's a vast difference between being a "social care worker" and a "social worker". Not correcting people of that difference is an omission of the truth!

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Anyone watch that Staycey Holmes on Tiktok. Shes trying to build an army? 🤣🤣🤣 claims her mother stole her son and shes exposing her. Though the papers dont state that social work places hom with her mother. She seems a bit deranged and blames her mother for loads of 💩💩💩. I'm not sure but I feel shes a bit of a drama llama and can be very dangerous to be honest. She was on live phoning social work about her son. 😔😔😔

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
In the space of 6 mins, Tracy has been bullied off the app and her foodbank closed, then vowed to return larger than life to spite Rosie.

Alana is deffo a worstcunt, the absolute embarrassment of demanding a square go on social media.

I think Rosie is hilarious, she has her vulnerabilities, but she appears to own it when she oversteps the mark. I didn’t follow the tangled web of drama last year, but I’m here for it now!

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Wee prim - agreed harmless, stays away from trouble

Rosie - one of the worst people on the app. What I've seen of her since she started tiktok, I still can't believe people like her. Horrible woman.

Alana - straight to the point but she needs to understand there's being up front and honest and then being down right rude. Also Rosies video was 100% about Alana.

Cherine - fantasist.

Steph Burke - horrible woman, crys mental health when shes in the firing line and has said some disgusting things about Rosies daughter behind the scenes. Videos have circulated and lets just say she makes fun of the daughter being a "vegetable"

I don’t agree alanna used Rosie for clout she was a no one and jumped on the shit train. Now bums cherine absolutely mental how they work on that app.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So let me get this straight - She’s that sick that she’s decided to goto Spain for a few weeks during a global pandemic?

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Alannas just phoned rosie going mental cause rosie told everyone to come here and read the stuff about Tracey and be careful about donating to places basically 😂

• Haha

Elcatx

Just seen the video Cherine put on today about life with children. I find it funny how she seems to copy other TikTokers as if she’s so original - Mammy banter was doing the life with kids videos first. Not my cup of tea at all

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Shes obviously seen comments on WHB page about flip put cause now shes saying she didn't go on the trampolines 🤣 so why she got the socks on then

Just watched the video again someone else is holding the camera and u can literally see her on the trampoline wtf why lie about stupid shit xxx

Shes obviously seen comments on WHB page about flip put cause now shes saying she didn't go on the trampolines 🤣 so why she got the socks on then

Just watched the video again someone else is holding the camera and u can literally see her on the trampoline wtf why lie about stupid shit xxx
Wonder if that's why comments are turned off. Took me long enough to apply for pip for MS I use a wheelchair and on my good days I can use a stick I rarely go out cause the pain and being unable to walk at time but she's supposedly that unwell she gets it but jumps about that a fud

Last edited: