Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
EQ used to hack accounts and steal ppls pages on face book bet she has done it to wind CLA up. šŸ˜‚
This happened before and both times EQ has popped up in the chat straight away šŸ¤” She probably has all CLAā€™s account details sheā€™s so blind to what EQ is really like.
She said it herself when they fell out that she was gonna destroy her and that sheā€™d never see it coming lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
The big canvas paintings in her flat are quite good but I don't believe she painted them at all. Never seen her paint a single stroke, sketch, design or anything the bag shoes and coat are fucking awful Stevie wonder could do better! Just spray painted blobs all over them. I think it's just a persona she has created, being an artist in her eyes is quirky and out there. She ain't sold fuck all but tells people her paintings are 20k šŸ˜‚ she is deluded like soooo many others on TT

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I find it all so depressing like it feels like EQ isnā€™t even a real person at this point? Like she just lives in my phone šŸ˜‚ when I open tiktok there she is, same room, same outfits, same content! Sheā€™s just always there, in my phone!

I can barely remember when her and banter flaps were friends, I remember the fall out but I cant Remember what they were like before.

sincerely hoping CLAā€™s gym gloves donā€™t make a reappearance today!

• Haha
Chelsea just blocked me and made out I am not attractive? Chelsea. I am so much more attractive than you, Iā€™m gay, but so much more attractive than you. I get so many engagement scores above what you get. Trust me. I have never used filter in my life. You would feel embarrassed if you saw me in person compared to you.
. We should all use old pictures of Her as our profile pic when watching her lives and see is she slates her own face without knowing LMAO

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
No doubt we will hear her twisted, exaggerated version of events as soon as she goes live. It wonā€™t be anywhere near the truth

Reactions: 12

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I knew people would and would screenshot it etc. tbh I shouldnā€™t really care when this is how Iā€™m treated
They'd do the same to you in a heartbeat so I wouldn't worry and harwood is literally chained to her flat too scared to move incase banterflaps is outside I wouldn't worry!

• Haha

Musketeer

Chatty Member
Yes she seems to be off all day . I do know that eq told her not to come on live until 11.30pm at night last week . She is most likely dictating her every move. Leanne will do whatever eq orders .
Her neighbours be loving the peace, she needs feck off tt for good & that EQ an all & all the other godamn beggers šŸ–•

Ginge89

Chatty Member
Leanne is going to get the plane up to Liverpool but sheā€™s not going to book a ticket because sheā€™s not good at that sort of thing . So sheā€™s just going to turn up and theyā€™ll let her get on the flight! šŸ˜‚
Whatā€™s the betting EQ rings the airport and says sheā€™s got some sort of Contriband so she canā€™t board the plane. Hahahah

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
EQ has tweeted about Goddess son this morning and told everyone to troll him. She said sheā€™ll make sure he never works again šŸ˜«
She was absolutely vile and completely out of order. Did a knee-jerk reaction and instantly tweeted about Goddessā€™ son when she didnā€™t even know the full story. So aggressive and nasty. She tries to say itā€™s all an act being evil queen. No itā€™s not. True colours were shown. Trying to ruin that man when all he did was send her a very succinct polite message asking her to refrain from speaking badly about his mother. . God sheā€™s got some ego. Riling up all her thick followers to bombard twitter about him and make it go viral. Someone commented they were going to message his casting agent. How disgusting. Absolutely nothing to do with this person and they think they can interfere in an innocent manā€™s career and personal life. EQ said heā€™s in Liverpool. Iā€™ll meet up with him and knock him out! What for!! Then she went on to drop Leanne right in it by saying Leanne tells her everything about Goddess when they speak on the phone. Quoted lots of stuff sheā€™s allegedly said. I said it here ages ago, she wants to divide and conquer for some reason. She has Leanne in the palm of her hand. Sheā€™s been telling her to calm things down, donā€™t go live so often, step away from people who arenā€™t your real friends, you only need me. Leanne was very tearful and reflective about her poor behaviour on a live last night about midnight. Crying and saying sheā€™s got to be quiet. Yea right we will see how long that lasts. In the meantime EQ will be bending her ear again today to distance herself from Goddess. The drama! šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Heart

keepingitg

VIP Member
She just said she will have to speak to eq about when she will be going live and at what time she should go live . So bascially eq is controlling her .

• Haha
  • Sad

HarryToby

Oh wow just had a nosey and can't believe how much she's changed in 10 years, it's sad really.

Going by the pics on there, do you reckon she was always spoilt by mummy and daddy and got her own way? Maybe that's why she's so entitled now
I suspect a large part of it stems from feeling invalidated when growing up, there's a definitive link between emotionally unavailable (or abusive) parents with BPD.

We know her mum had her problems, she went through DV with Leannes biological father and was (allegedly) stabbed by him - so its not beyond the realms of possibility that her mum had some deeply entrenched MH problems herself, understandably so, and therefore couldn't meet Leannes emotional needs.

We know Leanne was put into Foster care, so there's the beginning of her abandonment issues.

The lashing out we see from her seems, to me, to be a defence mechanism. She expects everybody to abandon her, or shit on her, as thats probably all shes ever known, so she puts up a barbed wall and "fuck everybody" persona when really, all she actually wants, is for people to like and accept her.

The entitlement, IMO, is just an extention of that. She knows how people see her so throws out this persona of "fuck you all, I'm the best, I deserve the best, me me me" because its uncomfortable for her to acknowledge the fact she's got to 41 with no career prospects and nothing to show for it.

All hypothetical of course but that's just my analysis based on my own suspected EUPD and my own upbringing.

Who knows what really went on with her parents but we do know that she's completely estranged from them now and that sits uncomfortably with me for two reasons:

Firstly the love I have for my children is unconditional and I couldn't fathom having nothing to do with them, regardless of what they may do in life, the deep material instinct in me would be screaming out to make sure that they're OK and safe. Leannes mother doesn't appear to give a shit.

How many here would be able to sleep at night with the knowledge that their (I think) only daughter was alone in a far away city selling her body to strangers and putting herself in danger? Not many, I wouldn't have thought.

Secondly, I've seen how easy it was for my own mother to wash her hands of me and carry on as though I don't exist. In my case, my mother is an emotionally unavailable and neglectful parent, always has been, so I expect Leannes mother isn't too dissimilar.

Well rounded, well adjusted parents seldom raise children that end up like Leanne.

Add in the fact that her bio father was quite clearly a nut job who thinks nothing of attacking his partner/wife with a knife - I think she was probably doomed from the start.

All that said and done, she and she alone is responsible for her behaviour and however tough her upbringing was it doesn't excuse the shit she does or how she treats people, even If it might explain it.

Plenty of us have a shit start to life and don't go about the way she does.

• Heart

Feska

VIP Member
Someone has just hacked one of her accounts and live streamed her onto it. She will be having a meltdown

• Haha
  • Wow

Feska

VIP Member
Waitā€¦so everyone is mad that the girl in the video said the N word but nobody wants to talk about the other white one (CLA) saying it repeatedly? Are we supposed to be on CLA side and forget that she too is a racist c*nt who goes around using the N word like sheā€™s entitled to because she has mixed race kids, or that she calls Asians p*kis šŸ˜
Exactly. She was just as much in the wrong . Didnā€™t have to repeat the N word over and over. Her level of aggression is off the scale. She thrives off the drama. Vile individual

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
Since the police visit the other day CLA has been very quite keeping a low profile. Wonder if shes in trouble with the police

• Haha

pkmid

Council should be allowed to move her far away. Not like she has a job or family in the area. It would knock her down a peg or two. Also maybe sheā€™d have to change the Chelsea part of her name šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Bitch has just popped on chelsealeeartrootsgang tt

Same time lol we posted she on haha

Her cheeks look strange wheres her eyebrows gone ?
Looks like an elder

She was so vulgar on her live again that i was actually cringing! The talk coming out of her mouth, and the vile topics! I mean talking about thrush someone had at a school she went to!! And more vile topics!!! At one stage she mentioned to the waitress that she is tt famous and the waitress laughed šŸ¤£...she was going on about hugh grosvenor and how he stayed in her flat and they got up to all sorts. She needs to be very careful what she says, this name dropping is just not on!!! Then was belching loud! Guy walked past and gave her a filthy look. She said "why did he look at me like that, maybe im being loud"...errr thats ONE of the issues, maybe her foul mouth had something to do with it!!! She always goes loud and gets boastful when a female gives her the side eye. Asking a young waitress if she is on tik tok..CLA sounded like a teenager talking about it excitedly, the young girl just replied that she is not in to it...ha ha ha!!! I eventuallt turned her down because she was talking such sh1t as usual. Now her latest sh1t was that she has african rootsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha