Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say it was a term she used when people were derogatory to her, not a blanket term. But people had already made their minds up on DQ by that time. I was in the live when she said it and she gave her reasoning. Everyone forgot about the time CLA called that guy a bounty for having white friends. 😂
I was in the live when dancing queen said it too. Racism goes both ways. I liked her at first but she became extremely offensive.

It’s the pearl nose stud for me why is it so big 😂
Her nose or nose stud?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was in the live when dancing queen said it too. Racism goes both ways. I liked her at first but she became extremely offensive.

Her nose or nose stud?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fair enough. I get what you mean! My 🤣 reaction was to the second part of your reply just so you know I’m not taking the piss 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she been missing in action again today? EQ will be advising her to stay off. More gifts for her hey.

Has she been missing in action again today? EQ will be advising her to stay off. More gifts for her hey.
Yes she seems to be off all day . I do know that eq told her not to come on live until 11.30pm at night last week . She is most likely dictating her every move. Leanne will do whatever eq orders .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes she seems to be off all day . I do know that eq told her not to come on live until 11.30pm at night last week . She is most likely dictating her every move. Leanne will do whatever eq orders .
Her neighbours be loving the peace, she needs feck off tt for good & that EQ an all & all the other godamn beggers 🖕

Reactions: 12
She won't be get f3ck all off me greedy betch, I done me good deed of today sent lots of gifts to the ones in refuge camps who deserve em

• Heart
Reactions: 6
EQs got her puppy well trained 😁🐶

• Haha
What she did is a criminal offence, a man got put in jail an alcholic man in Manchester kicked a poppy wreath a few yrs ago was sent to jail, leanne has got a police crime number with this, she has been reported to the police by alot of people
I bet nothing happens...

Lets see...

Probably gone into hiding again...dont worry...EVIL QUEEN TO THE RESCUE!!!

Bloody sickening if u ask me!

Her neighbours be loving the peace, she needs feck off tt for good & that EQ an all & all the other godamn beggers 🖕
Wonder what she does when not on tt...must be climbing the walls!!! What or who is she hiding from???

Wonder if she really is CLA half sister on tt..

Attachments

Last edited:
What's everyone's opinion why she isn't live the past few days? Eq was asked in her live a few times and she never answered.

Reactions: 2
Is it because she's scared that other lassie was going to turn up or something to do with the police turning up. I had to replay her roots videos to get my daily fix of annoyance 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dancing queen and another woman were saying they were gonna go visit Leanne and she’s been pretty much MIA since
Yep but I think.she has been told to stay off tt .and she always come on at the same time at night . Eq might have her locked up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dancing queen and another woman were saying they were gonna go visit Leanne and she’s been pretty much MIA since
Oh them god knows whats going on she said 2 times now she was gonna sort her out lol

Yep but I think.she has been told to stay off tt .and she always come on at the same time at night . Eq might have her locked up 😂😂
Waiting for her go bed then she sneek on tt lol 😆 god it pathetic I wouldn't let another adult control me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She will later . She has been told to stay off tt for a period of time as punishment haha

Look at my previous posts ,I told ye she would be on after 12 tonight, I can read her like a book

Look at my previous posts ,I told ye she would be on after 12 tonight, I can read her like a book

Sorry my phone went mental Ha Ha

She is pissed as a parrot now, but didn't come on until after 12 . She is under some order

She is pissed as a parrot now, but didn't come on until after 12 . She is under some order

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.