Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the TT screen recording of EQ kicking off where she spits at her phone and screams ‘you’ll do nothing’ and I can’t help but think she’s trying to rile them up to do something 😬. What is screaming at a phone gonna do to prevent them and stop them doing something 🙈
If CLA lived down the road EQ still would find a reason not to see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cant help but think this is all party of evils grand plan to bring CLA down. She warned her she would do it. I think she is only pretending to be CLA friend

Reactions: 9
Dance queen live now about to leave to find chelsea
I'm watching her now whoop lol 😆

I cant help but think this is all party of evils grand plan to bring CLA down. She warned her she would do it. I think she is only pretending to be CLA friend
I agree

I agree

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where is the big mouth anyway? Surprised she’s not on live.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was on dancing queens live just now 😂 and EQ saying they’ve been reported to the police. For what???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So E
Hiding scared I hope

DQ gone for meal and drinks lol

Ohhh hope it at the benefit office or the police 🚔
EQ was on the phone to CLA and you could hear she is shitting herself not such the hard woman now is she. EQ said just get them arrested what for ? there only going for a meal out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think EQ is genuine towards CLA, it’s all fake
Been saying this since the start of their fake friendship. Leanne has been sucked tight in she’s completely obsessed. EQ will destroy her in her own time. She’s very calculating and conniving. She also has a modicum of intelligence when It’s for her own gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Been saying this since the start of their fake friendship. Leanne has been sucked tight in she’s completely obsessed. EQ will destroy her in her own time. She’s very calculating and conniving. She also has a modicum of intelligence when It’s for her own gain.
Same, I legit think she is a sociopath. (EQ)

I have been watching her do it to people over and over again for YEARS. I lived in the same area as her aswell when she was in Liverpool and she caused SO MUCH TROUBLE with some of the neighbours as well.

i have had sympathy for everyone she has targeted, even Leanne the other week. When the time comes (which it will) for EQ to tear Leannes life apart, I won't feel an ounce of empathy.

Guess she didn’t take our advice then 🤦🏽‍♀️ they always have to learn the hard way
For sure, I saw her in dancing Queens live before. It will be very detrimental to her poor mental health, getting involved with that scumbag. My heart hurts for her, because I do think she is a good girl, but very naive and vulnerable.

Reactions: 6
What the one who everyone says is a journalist 🤣

Who creepily just turns up at the ‘right time’ but apparently doesn’t have TT 🤣🤣
yeah the journalist creep :ROFLMAO:

Dance queen had to end her live cause someone phoned up the place they were eating in..you could only see canopy umbrellas so it must of been CLA who phoned up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Same, I legit think she is a sociopath. (EQ)

I have been watching her do it to people over and over again for YEARS. I lived in the same area as her aswell when she was in Liverpool and she caused SO MUCH TROUBLE with some of the neighbours as well.

i have had sympathy for everyone she has targeted, even Leanne the other week. When the time comes (which it will) for EQ to tear Leannes life apart, I won't feel an ounce of empathy.

For sure, I saw her in dancing Queens live before. It will be very detrimental to her poor mental health, getting involved with that scumbag. My heart hurts for her, because I do think she is a good girl, but very naive and vulnerable.
Who's a good girl ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.