Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has just hacked one of her accounts and live streamed her onto it. She will be having a meltdown

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
EQ used to hack accounts and steal ppls pages on face book bet she has done it to wind CLA up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
EQ used to hack accounts and steal ppls pages on face book bet she has done it to wind CLA up. 😂
This happened before and both times EQ has popped up in the chat straight away 🤔 She probably has all CLA’s account details she’s so blind to what EQ is really like.
She said it herself when they fell out that she was gonna destroy her and that she’d never see it coming lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣😁 Good init wtf she been muting people though the stupid cow lol ill longer be muted when or if she gets back on tt 😂

This happened before and both times EQ has popped up in the chat straight away 🤔 She probably has all CLA’s account details she’s so blind to what EQ is really like.
She said it herself when they fell out that she was gonna destroy her and that she’d never see it coming lol.
Glad she that thick I really do hope EQ shits on her badly karma init 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure EQ said before that she gave one of her old accounts to CLA when CLA got banned a while ago. So she already has the login details

Reactions: 9
100% it’ll be EQ. Accounts don’t just get ‘hacked’, she’ll have given her password to someone and I guarantee it’ll be EQ

Reactions: 8
The smarmy witch, she's insufferable.
I cant get over the poppies tbh.

She says she can't believe the amount of hate people have got for her? REALLY?

She said she put the poppies back?!
Of course she would say that...sh1tting herself

HER UPBRINGING IS NO EXCUSE FOR HER BEHAVIOUR FFS.

I am so sick of her not suffering the consequences of her actions.
Yes always dwelling on the past...yet we do not know the other side of the story!!

Or sam pepper🤣

I just can't get my head around how people are throwing gifts at her, I just don't get it! She's a complete wreck and a bad person inside and out and people fund her!
That will always boggle my mind too...why the hell do they gift her?

Being gifted 🤬 it proper fucks me off sorry but no remorse for what she did. Why do these people give her their money. None of these so called influencer's give a tit about you. If TT went tomorrow these people wouldn't give you a second thought. TT is all about begging now and the drama. It isn't fun as it once was. These people should donate to charity if they have money spare not these lay about begging fools I'm sick of it. I had my account permanently banned for nothing. I never went live barely broke the guidelines, 13k follows 80k likes all my videos gone. I have a new one I just can't be arsed with it to try and build it up again
Yeah as with everything in life, tiktok has just become about gifts and money! I guess tik tok dont complain seeing as they get their share of the pie! I once quoted on CLA live "you overindulge you bulge". When she was moaning about her weight, do u know that i got a bloody waning about my account from tik tok for overstepping guidelines...what an absolute utter joke. Here sits this 41 year old little child, spewing vile words all day and night long, you have to report her about 50x before she gets banned!!! Some woman roseanna came onto her live calling CLA a bully earlier on..apparently CLA knew her and was really triggered. This lady has 54k followers, CLA did not block or mute her🤣🤣🤣...bloody clout chaser!!!

Flipping smarmy witch

Sorry but these lips are absurd...did she go back to the same woman she moaned and groaned about before???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
@MrsPoison theres no wiki for her yet, but that’s quite a lot of uploads on TT from screen recordings.

I think she’s actually too erratic/full of tit to even create a wiki.

• Haha
Of course she would say that...sh1tting herself

Yes always dwelling on the past...yet we do not know the other side of the story!!

Or sam pepper🤣

That will always boggle my mind too...why the hell do they gift her?

Yeah as with everything in life, tiktok has just become about gifts and money! I guess tik tok dont complain seeing as they get their share of the pie! I once quoted on CLA live "you overindulge you bulge". When she was moaning about her weight, do u know that i got a bloody waning about my account from tik tok for overstepping guidelines...what an absolute utter joke. Here sits this 41 year old little child, spewing vile words all day and night long, you have to report her about 50x before she gets banned!!! Some woman roseanna came onto her live calling CLA a bully earlier on..apparently CLA knew her and was really triggered. This lady has 54k followers, CLA did not block or mute her🤣🤣🤣...bloody clout chaser!!!

Flipping smarmy witch

Sorry but these lips are absurd...did she go back to the same woman she moaned and groaned about before???
Yes the same woman lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s currently live crying and pretending to pray to Allah. So utterly disrespectful. Her stupid supporters are believing her 🙄 She will be ranting and swearing taking drugs in half an hour. Vile lowlife

• Haha
She’s currently live crying and pretending to pray to Allah. So utterly disrespectful. Her stupid supporters are believing her 🙄 She will be ranting and swearing taking drugs in half an hour. Vile lowlife
I come off her live cant be doing with all that religion rubbish lol 😆 😂 no disrespect to people who r just not my cup of tea, she defo take the piss when she trys be serious and got that cheeky smirk on her face haha

I come off her live cant be doing with all that religion rubbish lol 😆 😂 no disrespect to people who r just not my cup of tea, she defo take the piss when she trys be serious and got that cheeky smirk on her face haha
It just so pathetic some morons believing her 🙄 🤣

• Haha
@MrsPoison theres no wiki for her yet, but that’s quite a lot of uploads on TT from screen recordings.

I think she’s actually too erratic/full of tit to even create a wiki.
I've been watching them, just don't know all the background characters in this tragedy just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to admit I did laugh when she was playing games on her Alexa yesterday and it weren't doing what she wanted 😂

• Haha
I have to admit I did laugh when she was playing games on her Alexa yesterday and it weren't doing what she wanted 😂
It was funny and for once she was quite entertaining. It did also show that she cannot comprehend or follow an instruction. I think she can barely read. She always mispronounces gifters names. But yes I must admit she made me laugh too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.